The Halloween Thread

There was a sound of CREAKING FLOOR BOARDS. Someone or something was coming!

A shot rang out. Maya fell down to only look up to see a **smoking gun **.

George laughed, “Well, they will eat you now and not me.”

Unable to escape, SHE found a room and crawled to it, locking herself inside. All that was in the room was a table and and a large appliance with a lid across the room. She crawled over to it and pulled it open. It was then that he realized there was a HUMAN HEAD IN THE FREEZER

“Damn him!” she screamed. “Damn him to hell!”

JASON VORHEES stepped out of the shadows and grabbed George’s shoulder. he spun around and gasped.

Beat you again. (On cody’s part)

Though with a bit of editing to yours…

“Okay, this place isn’t safe.” George muttered, as he dodged Jason second grasp. The first removed his trench coat.

He got up into one of the bedrooms of the castle. The sounds still came, but he knew he would be safe there. Maya would provide a nice snack till helped arrived. Something banged nearby. He opened the closet door. The last thing he would see as the closet door opened, would be the zombies hand reaching for his throat.

He then realized it wasn’t Jason, but a man in a costume. “You won’t escape that easily.” The scientists injected him with a needle, and he collapsed to the floor.

WITH HIS BODY PARALYZED, HE LAID THERE AS THE MAD SCIENTIST BEGAN TO CUT INTO HIS BODY.

ROFL!!! Damn you redshirt, you win! Just beat me! ROFL!!!

Wuhaha, okay, I am literally about to crash. I do not often stay up this late.

Edit: Other than kudo points, is there any other prize hehe.

Congrats! What does he win Cody?

Here’s your prize:

ENJOY!!!

That better not be my piece!!!

I love pumpkin pie!!

Thanks!

Edit: Though I will share with you Wicca, after all I am a gentleman.

Thank you kind sir!

Don’t worry! There is plenty of pie for everyone! Believe it or not, my zombie army actually make some very excellent pies. just watch out for the occasional rotted finger that falls into the mix…

Ah, it just adds protein. Okay, I am crashing now. Read you up later today.

-stares at the pumpkin pie and can’t bring himself to eat-

Good evening everyone.

Good evening Shak!

Hi Shak! You are missing all the fun. Come join the party!

And goodnight Red! Sweet dreams!

And good night from me as well. Good game tonight Red!

Night redshirt! May you not go out in vain!

That’s why I’m here now. :slight_smile: