The Outlander Memorial Thread

[quote=“PretearHimeno”]
Just for the record guys, a TANette is a female TAN member.[/quote]

I will always be a TANette in my heart! You can’t stop me! I can be whatever I want! :blush:

1 Like

No.

Daaaammmittt!! What kind of catnip did you rub on this thread?

1 Like

[quote=“Iron_K_Tager”]

[quote=“PretearHimeno”]
Just for the record guys, a TANette is a female TAN member.[/quote]

I will always be a TANette in my heart! You can’t stop me! I can be whatever I want! :blush:[/quote]

Sounds good.

1 Like

I was expecting a smart ass reply to that. Are you okay Pretear?

1 Like

[quote=“Froggy”]
Careful ladies. He is trying to round us all up for his illegal con slave trade. His anime art collecting is just a front for his true reasons for going to conventions. After he catches us he sells us at conventions all over the country. We will be forced to dress up as magical cat girls and make sandwiches.

I hear redshirt1 is his biggest customer.[/quote]

No, no Froggy. There was an incident, yes, but I was very deep undercover and with my luck… Well, at least I was sold to the typical harem lead wuss and managed to escape before he noticed certain things. Never trust Orion women that smile first.

1 Like

[quote=“dragonrider_cody”]
I was expecting a smart ass reply to that. Are you okay Pretear?[/quote]

HUHURDURDURLURLUR

Better.

1 Like

[quote=“PretearHimeno”]
Better.[/quote]

No. :’<

1 Like

Interesting. Outlander has been quiet since the original post. REVEAL YOURSELF!

1 Like

[quote=“PretearHimeno”]
Interesting. Outlander has been quite since the original post. REVEAL YOURSELF![/quote]

We done skeered him offa this here thread…

1 Like

I gathered all the Tan-ettes together to give you a break from sex and cooking so that you all could dance for me

Dance, Wenches, Dance!! Braww! Ha! haaa!!

1 Like

I don’t dance, I’m with the band.

1 Like

And I’m the lead singer.

1 Like

I run the lights and sound.

I am in control.

And I can’t dance because I was voted off the island. :unsure:

1 Like

[size=16]Harem Applications[/size]

[quote=outlander]

I have started a new religion. The supreme Entity Is Rai , the Tech God. This religion allows more than one waifu. You all may post your applications to join my harem. Open to all sexes. Please state your qualifications[/quote]
Originally posted: May 19, 2012 @ 4:45am

1 Like

Can I sign shak up for this? We all know he looks darling in a French maid’s costume.

1 Like

[quote=“PretearHimeno”]
Can I sign shak up for this? We all know he looks darling in a French maid’s costume.[/quote]

Of course. He’s sooooo Kawaii!!!

1 Like

There goes TAN’s costume budget for the year…

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

As well as our eyes and psychological health.

BTW, I was disappointed in this thread. Here I thought outlander was posting a new app for harem management. I could use one like that. I’d like mine for Android, however.

1 Like

[quote=“PretearHimeno”]
Can I sign shak up for this? We all know he looks darling in a French maid’s costume.[/quote]

Maybe so, but Rish looks adorable in a catgirl outfit. :wink:

1 Like