The Outlander Memorial Thread

I was going to go for I look good in a Maid outfit.

Now I will have to apply as the gay no so gay buddy.

1 Like

Sure is a lot of fine talent signing up for thisā€¦

1 Like

I guess I shall apply. Iā€™m an excellent cook and devoted followed of the Dark Lord Cthulu, which grants me much favor. In my ā€œprofessionalā€ circles, I am known as the ā€œfive dollar foot longā€.

1 Like

Sorry outlander, but Iā€™m going to have to sit this one out. Iā€™m already in line to get into Timberā€™s harem. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦That is, unless youā€™re open for sharing.

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming you take nekkid photos in lieu of applications. I donā€™t have any of myself of course but I might be able to get you some other TANonites sans clothing.

1 Like

Last time I ever send you any pics! :angry:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œdragonrider_codyā€]
Last time I ever send you any pics! :angry:[/quote]

Oh,Cody. Iā€™m the jealous type. I would never share you with anyone. Which is why I have been slowly hunting down all your exā€™s and killing them. When the cops eventually figure out the link between all the victims and come to question you, just act natural. Luv Ya!

1 Like

Iā€™m too tsundere for a harem. If anything Iā€™d have one of my own.

1 Like

Only men have applied for my harem. I find this funnyā€¦and disturbing

1 Like

Donā€™t worry Outlander, I am not applying for the Harem position. I would apply for one of the guys outside the harem, say the down to earth one that has semi bad luck.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œoutlanderā€]
Only men have applied for my harem. I find this funnyā€¦and disturbing[/quote]

In all fairness, there are only about 8 women on TAN and at least 6 of them have some sort of sexual harassment case filed against you.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œdragonrider_codyā€]

[quote=ā€œoutlanderā€]
Only men have applied for my harem. I find this funnyā€¦and disturbing[/quote]

In all fairness, there are only about 8 women on TAN and at least 6 of them have some sort of sexual harassment case filed against you.[/quote]

Who?..Me?.. Naaa!

1 Like

When you finally do get your harem just think of how much fun you will have when their menses start syncing up. The ones who are old enough to get one that isā€¦it is all starting to make sense.

Also Redshirt, that position is usually reserved for eunuchs so I applaud your sacrifice. Did you really need them anyways?

1 Like

[quote=ā€œFroggyā€]
When you finally do get your harem just think of how much fun you will have when their menses start syncing up. The ones who are old enough to get one that isā€¦it is all starting to make sense.

Also Redshirt, that position is usually reserved for eunuchs so I applaud your sacrifice. Did you really need them anyways?[/quote]

Who says he had them to begin with?

1 Like

[quote=ā€œFroggyā€]
When you finally do get your harem just think of how much fun you will have when their menses start syncing up. The ones who are old enough to get one that isā€¦it is all starting to make sense.[/quote]

If it were me, Iā€™d hire them out as a hit squad that week!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œPretearHimenoā€]

[quote=ā€œFroggyā€]

Also Redshirt, that position is usually reserved for eunuchs so I applaud your sacrifice. Did you really need them anyways?[/quote]

Who says he had them to begin with?

[/quote]

Hmmm, I think a test is in order:

[video no longer exists]

Oh dang, I failed, and where did these Romans come from!?

1 Like

Hope Iā€™m not too late.

Qualifications
Teaching myself to cook.
Know basic HTML
Published writer
Housebroken
Can make pro-loli posters for you.

1 Like

Oh, God, hooker from Cowboy Bebop.

1 Like

So when do you plan to process these applications?

1 Like

Iā€™ll apply for the janitor position.

1. Good with mops.
  2. Strong stomach.
  3. I can keep a straight face.
1 Like