1 Like

1 Like

[size=16]Dear Santa, I’ve been good
[/size]

[quote=outlander]

Post your Christmas wish list here[/quote]
Originally posted: November 20, 2012 @ 5:08am

1 Like

I am hoping for a very good watch, Black Lagoon and Panty and Stocking boxed sets

And
Don’t laugh
 a cotton candy machine (sorry, I’m still a kid in a lot of ways)

2 Likes

You wanna borrow my Easy Bake Oven? It won’t make cotton candy, but it makes some really tasty cakes and cookies
 if you can get an incandescent bulb to cook stuff with anyway
 :unsure:

1 Like

I’m hoping for a 3D Smart TV(I know it won’t happen), Wii U would be nice and a new Steelers winter hat.
Slick

1 Like

I’m hoping to get my hands on a Nexus 4. Current phone has too many little things bugging me (and it’s stuck at Android 2.3, so switching between it and my Nexus 7
 UGH!)

1 Like

My mother told me that she absolutely doesn’t care what’s on my wish list this year, so I decided to just go all out. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Wii U
  • K-ON!!
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • CroisĂ©e in a Foreign Labyrinth
  • Chrono Crusade: Christmas Edition
  • Strike Witches 2
  • A Certain Magical Index
  • An N64 controller with a controller pak

I told her about Strike Witches, but she said she didn’t care about the ratings of any of it since I’m “almost 18 anyway”. :whistle:

1 Like

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a happy, healthy, far-less-stressed Rish. Nothing else. Just that.

I know I haven’t been a good girl this year, but I’ve not heard any complaints about me being naughty. :blush: I hope you will take this into consideration when making your decision.

Cookies and carrots will await you and the reindeer. :cheer:

Sincerely,
Mrs Rish

1 Like

Dear Santa,

First, I would ask for no more disasters for a good long while, natural, economic, or otherwise.

Second, I think I could use a new laptop. And of course, I would never say “no” to anime!

Come get the hot chocolate before it gets cold!

Kisses!

Wicca

[details=P.S. Now for my real gift -]

1 Like

Dear Mr. Claus, sir
 (tykes
)

Please grant my wishes for my beloved Team Harem. I’d like for Kyuu to carry another decent smile, and for Kuma to cool down from so much anger. As for Kitty
 I would like for her to go to her old tsundere ways.

I dont require much- just opportunities to help me improve as a Gentleman-in-Training. However, I would like a black Newsboy cap, and/or really, a Takehito Harada Art Works book, so I can keep watch over his work and further improve my own. (y’know, you really dont have to, tykes
)

I hear that it’s going to be colder this year. I hope that you bundle up and stay warm during the journey. Pleinair and I plan to visit soon- I think she left an Usagi doll in your workshop

Take care, and Merry Christmas!

• Timber Tykes, Silent Protagonist and your #1 Pleinair Fan
1 Like

Dear Santa,

I’ve been naughty, I’ve been nice, and I hope it all balances out.

• Lego Lord of the Ringa
  • Amazing Spider-Man Blu-Ray
  • Dark Knight rises Blu-Ray
  • Clannad and Clannad After Story Blu-Rays
  • Cothes
  • New Laptop

( I’ve pretty much tend to be disappointed over what I get for Christmas usually, but there’s nothing like the feeling of getting that perfect Christmas gift for someone else ) :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Naughty List will make a fine gift :wink:

1 Like

I just want my wife with a new right knee.

1 Like

Make sure my baby gets to the Rainbow Bridge safely.

1 Like

Dear Santa,

This year, I just need my boyfriend to find a new job. Other than that, I have everything I could want, but not worrying about being able to pay the rent would be nice.

1 Like

I would like a plane ticket so I can see my girl.

1 Like

[quote=“Slowhand”]
Make sure my baby gets to the Rainbow Bridge safely.[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear that, Slowhand. I know Thumper will be there to greet your baby when they arrive.

1 Like

[quote=“Newshawk”]

[quote=“Slowhand”]
Make sure my baby gets to the Rainbow Bridge safely.[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear that, Slowhand. I know Thumper will be there to greet your baby when they arrive.[/quote]

As will Elizabeth T. Kitten. She has been there for a while and knows where all the good pouncing spots are. {{{Slowhand}}}

1 Like

Well Santa, it’s your big night. What have you got for a girl that’s been nicely naughty? :evil:

1 Like