The Outlander Memorial Thread

:expressionless: Iā€™ve just been weird ā€¦

1 Like

Oh, it is that time of year again, is it not? :stuck_out_tongue:

This year I will be asking Santa for one of three things: an Xbox 360, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, or a complete set of The Lord of the Rings movies. I think it is about time I start amassing a collection of the things I have loved but never owned for when I move out for good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was bored so i dug this thread up

all i want is fabric :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Mr. Santa,

This year all I would like is clothes. The last time I got new clothes was the beginning of seventh grade and I think its safe to say those donā€™t fit quite right anymore. :unsure:

1 Like

I had the same clothes because i havenā€™t grew since i was 14 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Santa -

Itā€™s that time of year again! I still have a little thinking to do for my gift this year. In the meantime, perhaps you have something in that bag of yours to excite me this year. Last yearā€™s gift was just too amazing for words!

Love,

Wicca xoxoxo

1 Like

[size=16]Congratulations, Forest, Newest TAN-ette[/size]

[quote=outlander]

Forest has 100 posts

She is now an official TAN-ETTE

Congratulations Forest

As a Tan-ette you are now part of my harem

Go get me a beer[/quote]
Originally posted: March 3, 2013 @ 4:14am

1 Like

Speaking from experience, Forest, you donā€™t really have to do any such thing. (But you can if you want to.)

If, however, you DO decide to get the beer, you should probably go ahead and make him a sammich also.

Woo hoo Forest! Put another zero on that count! And if you spill that beer, Outlander has to clean it up :wink: Wearing a pantsless clown suit!

1 Like

Way to go Forest! Welcome to the club! You do not have to wear the skimpy maid outfit outlander sent to you, but you will probably have to wear the Eva Plugsuit at some point.

Now, donā€™t be surprised if you find yourself in one of outlanderā€™s Retarded Tales! :lol:

1 Like

Oh I feel so loved! :laugh:

Outlander, if you have at least one leg then you can get your own beer.

I love reading those tales! I would be honored to be in one. :wink:

1 Like

:laugh: You tell him Forest!

1 Like

Itā€™s the ladies here that make this place special.

They know how to treat a guy, every so rough and every so gentle.

TANettes, .

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

[quote=ā€œForestā€]

Outlander, if you have at least one leg then you can get your own beer.

It only takes one so they say. lol

Congrats and now get ready for the awkward moments to pile up. :smiley:

1 Like

The awkward moments are what make life so fun!

1 Like

Well said Forest! :wink:

1 Like

Forest, Show us your Tan-ette face!!!

2 Likes

Ummā€¦wellā€¦ I am generally a shy personā€¦ this face is the best I can do:

1 Like

Oh manā€¦ Iā€™m hungry. Naā€™ā€¦ Iā€™m just kiddingā€¦ LOL! The world is backwardsā€¦ a gentleman should not only make a lady a sandwich instead, but he should also make some soup to go along with it for her!
B)

Anyway, welcome to the penthouse suite, Forest! I hope the guys here werenā€™t hazing yaā€™ too hardā€¦ sorry to post in so late. So to speak, there are plenty of shy people here. Youā€™re not the only oneā€¦ like you said, the awkward moments are the best moments!
:cheer:

As I had told LadyOfWicca, I was actually a pretty closed off person when I first joined up here. And then, I found the light and truly represented my name! We are all glad that you grace us with your presenceā€¦ donā€™t go runninā€™ off anywhereā€¦ yaā€™ hear!?
:wink:

1 Like

I skulked around this forum for months before actually joining. :laugh: Iā€™m glad I did to. I donā€™t plan on leaving any time soon. :wink:

1 Like