To Love Ru

Motto To Love Ru Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like

Disc 2 art!!!

KYUN KYUN KYUN!!!

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I liked the Momo and Nana cover better and they made more sense . Change it back !

2 Likes

Ummmmm…

Something feels very wrong here…

They didn’t even bother to put the stock image on the listing…

1 Like

Maybe maou it was too hot for TV version :thinking:

1 Like

I just got the ship email from Sentai for Motto. It hasn’t actually been shipped out just yet, but hopefully tomorrow. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

“Motto To Love Ru” Official Cast List

1/15/2021 12:02:12 PM

ORDER THE MOTTO TO LOVE RU ENGLISH DUB TODAY!

DIRECTOR: JOHN SWASEY
ADR Script - Holly Segarra
English Mix - Brent Marshall
Audio Engineer - Patrick Marrero

Rito - Ry McKeand
Lala - Alexis Tipton

Ahiko - Lindsay Sweeney
Aya - Olivia Swasey
Buwartz - Chris Hutchinson
Celine - Kailin Coates
Haruko - Sara Gaston
Haruna - Bryn Apprill
Honekawa - Jay Hickman
King Deviluke - David Wald
Kyoko - Monica Rial
Marron (F), Mikado - Marissa Lenti
Marron (M) - Josh Morrison
Matome, Ooyoshi - Matthew Kuns
Maur - Andrew Love
Mikan - Brittney Karbowski
Mio - Juliet Simmons
Momo - Natalie Rial
Nana, Sayaka - Allison Sumrall
Oshizu - Melissa Molano
Peke - Holly Segarra
Principal - John Swasey
Ren - Greg Ayres
Riko - Avery Smithhart
Rin - Chaney Moore
Ringo - Olivia Swasey
Risa - Meg McDonald
Run - Christina Kelly
Saibai - Mark Laskowski
Saki - Maggie Flecknoe
Saruyama - Greg Cote
Yami - Katelyn Barr
Yui - Amber Lee Connors
Yuu - Mike Haimoto
Zastin - Scott Gibbs

Additional Voices
Andrew Love
Chaney Moore
Chris Hutchinson
George Peter
Jay Hickman
Joe Daniels
John Hallmark
John Swasey
Josh Morrison
Kailin Coates
Kyle Jones
Mai Le
Mark Laskowski
Matthew Kuns
Mike Haimoto
Monica Rial
Olivia Swasey
Patrick Marrero
Sara Gaston
Taylor Fono
Teressa Zimmerman

1 Like
1 Like

So, with the official release of Motto, once again I’m putting my thoughts on the dub cast.

Episode 1

It’s great to hear everyone back in the dub! All the returning cast are absolutely amazing so far!

Individualized important or new characters:

Yami = Katelyn Barr: Episode 1B is where Yami begins to soften, and Katelyn does it perfectly. The way she says “Thank you Mikan.” is just beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:

Oshizu = Melissa Molano: Just as I thought, she sounds more natural in the scene where she is her in her artificial body. It works way better than when she is in astral form. :thinking:

Celine = Kailin Coates: I actually prefer her version of Celine over Ryôka Yuzuki’s. She sounds cuter in the dub :thinking:

Nana = Allison Sumrall: I want to hear more of her, but I’m liking the vocal tone she’s doing for her so far.

Momo = Natalie Rial: I need to hear more of her in some of the later episodes to see how well she fits. She only had like two lines in this episode.

1 Like
Motto episode 2 dub thoughts

Sachie and Mami (Mikan’s classmates) = Uncredited in the dub as of right now: They sound alright. As they only appear about 5 times in the entire series overall (usually in the OVA’S), they may remain uncredited. An interesting note is Sachie is voiced by Misato Fukuen (Yami (of course!!!)) And Mami is voiced by Sayuri Yahagi (Haruna) in the Japanese audio.

Haruko Nitta (Mikan’s teacher) = Sara Gaston: I like her voice! She varies between trying to be someone Mikan should hold in high regard (aka a teacher) and the awestruckness of meeting one of her idols (actually Rito dressed like his father) very well!

Yami = Katelyn Barr: Aww. She got sad Yami exact… :sob::sob::sob: She also nails Yami’s irritation at finding Rito was in the bath with all the girls. :blush::heart:

1 Like
Motto episode 3 dub thoughts

Yami = Katelyn Barr: Even though she has about 1 minute total screentime this episode, it was perfect! Just like Misato, Katelyn does a slightly softer voice when talking with Mikan. :heart::heart::heart:

Riko = Avery Smithhart: I’m genuinely conflicted. She doesn’t sound bad at all, but she used a near identical tone to “Female Natsuru” from Kampfer. So now when I hear English Riko, I imagine that the Kampfer universe is an alternate reality to the TLR universe. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Motto To Love Ru Dub

2021-01-26T06:00:00Z

2 Likes

You all don’t really know how hard I’m crying happy tears over this statement.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes
Motto Dub Thoughts episode 4

Yami = Katelyn Barr: Just ever so beautiful! :heart::heart::heart: Katelyn does Yami being upset over the outfit Risa and Mio bought her amazingly! Her normal stoicness with just a hint of almost unnoticeable sadness. She does Misato Fukuen proud! :heart::heart::heart:

Oshizu = Melissa Molano: 4B is her first full episode in her prosthetic body, and she sounds perfectly fine. This absolutely confirms my earlier thoughts on why they decided to not have her sound ghosty in her appearances in season 1. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Nana = Allison Sumrall: I really like her voice as Nana. She does Nana’s rapid tsundere switches really nicely. :thinking:

Momo = Natalie Rial: This is one I’m a little concerned about as of her first full appearance. Now Natalie does Momo’s devilish side very well, but the part I’m concerned about is when she is acting all innocent. She doesn’t sound aloof enough when compared to Aki’s performance. I really do hope she grows on me.

Dub notes

They actually keep Risa’s nickname for Yami in the dub. For anyone curious, Risa calls Yami: Yami-yami.

2 Likes
Motto dub thoughts episode 5

Aya = Olivia Swasey: She has a nice timid voice in the dub. It suits her well.

Rin = Chancey Moore: Very interesting. She sounds kinda tomboyish. It works with her character quite nicely. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

(This is the first time in the series that either of them have any extended screentime, outside of the S1 OVA’s. Yes. Mio has more screentime than they do.)

2 Likes

Motto To Love Ru, Ep 1 (Dub, Home Video Version), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

Motto 1 is up! Let’s go!!!

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

(Also, they put the wrong company that licensed it. :expressionless:)

2 Likes

Motto To Love Ru, Ep 1-12 (Sub with Revised Subtitles/Home Video Version) are live at HIDIVE

Motto episode 6 dub thoughts

Yami = Katelyn Barr: So perfect! I love the subtle confusion she gives after slicing the watermelon in half, since that is something she honed as an assassin; being able to strike her target, even if she can’t see it. :heart::heart::heart:

Momo = Natalie Rial: I need to give her a few more episodes. I really do hope I warm up to her performance…

Lala = Alexis Tipton: Okay. Her performance was spectacular this episode! When Lala was holding back tears because all the seduction techniques from the book Risa gave her failed, I genuinely teared up myself. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes