To Love Ru

The third part of this episode (8C) is when Yami and Mikan switch bodies.

Mikan being stoic like Yami, and Yami being overtly expressive like Mikan.

And Yami’s line about a warmth of being around someone you care about.

Ohhhh! It’s precious! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Motto To Love Ru, Ep 9 (Dub, Home Video Version), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Should I???
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

/sarcasm [You can have this]

3 Likes

I’m not up on all of this, what makes it “rare”?

4 Likes

Supposedly, since it’s out of print, and no one who owns a copy wants to get rid of it, (especially since 13 and 14 are physical copy only), that makes it rare.

There are subbed only copies of Season 1 listed in the range of higher than the Dubbed copies…

3 Likes

People ain’t right . :rofl:

The newer dub sets should have a better encode and other upgrades .

Now all we need is Darkness 2nd with a artbox to hold all 4 . :wink:

OVA’s would be nice to ,but don’t see that happening .

4 Likes

Don’t forget, in the revised subtitles, they actually call Yami “Yami” and not “Darkness”. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

Yes!!!
YES!!!
YES!!!

YES!!!

YES!!!

YES!!!

Please, please, please!!!
:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Motto To Love Ru, Ep 10 (Dub, Home Video Version), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Going back to this for a moment (specifically since Motto 10 was just uploaded on HiDive today), there’s a short conversation in 10A: Pollen Therapy between Rito and Yui that covers this.

Yep. Several manga chapters about her, including an entire arc where the gang takes Yami’s spaceship to Planet Mistwa to get a miracle cure to try and save her because they thought she was dying (but in reality, it was her metamorphosis into her humanoid form).

All of that plot and character development skipped and compressed into Yui just saying “She used to be a flower in your garden, didn’t she?”…

3 Likes

Motto To Love Ru, Ep 11 (Dub, Home Video Version), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen; Maou’s all time favorite episode of Motto!!!

There’s really sweet scenes of both Mikan and Nana in this episode!

Then, 11B is the episode where Yami gets hit with Celine’s pollen. She becomes so shy and dere!!!

A hypothesis. Celine’s pollen has a different effect on Yami, as she may have a way stronger tolerance to “poisons”. Note that unlike everyone who got sprayed in episode 10A, Yami still retains her sense of self, even if letting her guard down in the process. As proven later on in Darkness, this side of her actually is who Yami truly is; not a heartless killer, but a sweet and gentle girl who only wants love. :sob::sob::sob:

Also, how can anyone hate this love muffin???

PastelJadedIndianspinyloach-small

2 Likes

Darkness Season 3 Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

EDIT: Disc image corrected

2 Likes

Hey. They put a massive typo on the layout. The main image has 2 copies of disc 1.

Also,

DARKNESS 2ND BETTER FEATURE YAMI OR YAMI AND NEMEISIS ON THE COVER.

Interesting. This art of Nana and Momo is from the Japanese Blu-ray box set of Darkness.
:thinking:

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/1041335

Maybe this for Darkness 2nd???

s-l400

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

If they can find the clean art and get approval I like this .

1 Like

Here’s label 2

3 Likes

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!

YES! YES! YES!!! YAMI AND TEAR!!!

(I may like it a little bit :wink:)

1 Like

Done.

s-l400 (1)

2 Likes

Also, I really really hope Katelyn Barr is cast as Tearju. In the Japanese audio, she sounds like a softer Yami, which is not only perfect, since Yami is her genetic clone, but because Misato Fukuen (Yami’s Seiyu) did dual roles of both Yami and Tearju.

1 Like