Username Origin

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Well, since this thread is resurrected, I guess I’ll explain my username.

You see… I hate hornets, their only reason for existence seems to be to make nests in places they shouldn’t and endlessly sting people. I hate all bee-like insects, but hornets especially. So I decided one day that my Username would be Hornet.
[size=4]Asian Giant Hornet anyone?[/size]

[size=1]Image from Wikipedia[/size]

The 65 is just two random numbers. I used to always go by just “Hornet” but more often than not, it was already taken. So I just put 65 on the end. I’m kind of disappointed now, since there isn’t anyone named “Hornet” here so I could have taken it. Oh well, what’s done is done.

Nothing beats my Xbox Live gamertag though, it’s only 3 letters, and I get to laugh every time I see somebody with my gamertag with numbers on the end… HAHAHAHAHA!
[/quote]

I saw a video of one of those hornets taking out an entire nest of regular bees…Wasps and hornets are like the monster’s of the flying insect world. they are built with shiny carapace that is the relative equivalent of Tank Armour.

Haissan wrote:

That’s the only video I’ve ever seen that is tagged with both “slaughter” and “funny”.

Although, it is common knowledge that you can’t spell “slaughter” without “laughter”!

[size=4]SLAUGHTER[/size]

Yes someone mentioned that to me a couple of days ago

Riiight. I’ll trade you my ssn for your bank account and routing number.

well, it is a little dry…give your ssn first and we have a deal

My SSN is easy to remember I got so lucky on my number.

SSN: 123-45-6789 :silly:

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

That’s the only video I’ve ever seen that is tagged with both “slaughter” and “funny”.

Although, it is common knowledge that you can’t spell “slaughter” without “laughter”!

[size=4]SLAUGHTER[/size]

Cool I never realized that

Lol I always thought outlander’s username was a Children of the Corn reference.

Mine is pretty self explanatory, Pretear is the anime and Himeno is the main character of said anime (and also the pretear).

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Lol I always thought outlander’s username was a Children of the Corn reference.

Mine is pretty self explanatory, Pretear is the anime and Himeno is the main character of said anime (and also the pretear).[/quote]

That’s what I thought Outlander’s name was from too. I always think of the red headed kid yelling “Outlander, we have your women, Outlander!”

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]My SSN is easy to remember I got so lucky on my number.

SSN: 123-45-6789 :silly:[/quote]

Say, what a coincidence! That’s the combination on my safe at home! :S :side: :blink: :dry: :ohmy: :silly: :lol:

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]My SSN is easy to remember I got so lucky on my number.

SSN:[/quote]

123-45-6789 :silly:

Say, what a coincidence! That’s the combination on my safe at home! :S :side: :blink: :dry: :ohmy: :silly: :lol:[/quote]

That used to be my old house number, except is was 456-7890.

Mine’s pretty simple. Towards the end of DBZ, Gohan gained a power-up after Elder Kai awakened his latent powers. Using his newfound power, he was dubbed “Mystic Gohan”.

Well, mine was dereived from the English words Yemeni, meaning a person from Yemen, and Luigi, the best Nintendo character created. I originally made this name as my gamertag for my PS3, but ever since I’ve been using it for every account I make.

My user name was derived from a nickname I was given at work. It evolved from nebulous. At times I can get a bit hazy.

:laugh: Makes work fun, doesn’t it?

Yes, Yes it does!

Kyouta is the main character in Aquarian Age.
Its a great anime.

And Kyouta was A Music Artist and I love music.

Kyouta wrote:

[quote]Kyouta is the main character in Aquarian Age.
Its a great anime.

And Kyouta was A Music Artist and I love music.[/quote]

For some reason, I’m not such a big fan of music, although I do play a couple of instruments. Recently I’ve started to listen to some songs only to figure out how to play them on my keyboard/guitar.

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]Kyouta wrote:

[quote]Kyouta is the main character in Aquarian Age.
Its a great anime.

And Kyouta was A Music Artist and I love music.[/quote]

For some reason, I’m not such a big fan of music, although I do play a couple of instruments. Recently I’ve started to listen to some songs only to figure out how to play them on my keyboard/guitar.[/quote]

Yeah, thats good.
But it seems to me that youre more of a musician and you like to play music not listen to it.