What's Cooking?

London broil with portobello mushrooms, corn, mashed potatoes, and homemade gravy!

Yami: β€œThe steak is so tender! Absolutely spectacular!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:”

4 Likes

Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and rice casserole, with broccoli Cheddar Mac and cheese!

Yami: β€œSo delicious!!! And this was a recipe your grandmother used to make?”

Yep. Velveeta, broccoli (although this broccoli was frozen…), rice, and chicken! Thought Mac and cheese would pair nicely with it, so added broccoli to Velveeta mac and cheese! Lol

3 Likes

Boneless riblets with sweet hickory mustard sauce, and mixed veggies!

Yami: β€œThe riblets are so tender! And the mustard sauce is so good!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:”

4 Likes

This one is all papa Maou. The food in our freezer was still cold, despite the loss of power on Wednesday afternoon, so we got some charcoal yesterday evening and grilled all this at 1am last night!

5 Likes

I think I’ve said this before, but Papa Maou is a man after my own heart. Grilling at 1 AM, yes!

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

Yami: β€œThanks to that, it salvaged all that meat! We didn’t have to waste it! :yellow_heart::black_heart:”

3 Likes