What's Cooking?

Chili and avocado dip with nacho chips!

I left it in the bowl so the chips wouldn’t get soggy. Lol

Didn’t have any shredded cheddar though…

Yami: “Doesn’t matter! It’s still so much better than something from a restaurant! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Baked steaks with asparagus and baked sweet potato slices!

Yami: “Incredible!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

Thanksgiving dinner!!! Yes, it’s a bit early, but better to eat it as a family! :heart:

Yami: "Absolutely, Maou! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

Made homemade beef stew!!!

Yami: “This is absolutely incredible, Maou! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Open face buffalo turkey on buttered toast!

Yami: “The bit of remainder of the turkey, with old bay hot sauce and a tiny bit of mayo! So good!!!”

3 Likes

2:30am chicken stir fry!!!

Yami: “Maouy has to be at work today at 5:30, and he can’t sleep, so, he cooked! And it’s incredible!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Saw this on the reduced rack at Publix, so decided to try it! Pepper jack stuffed chicken with Mexican corn!

Yami: “It was $5 instead of $7.50, and meh… It’s okay, I suppose…”

5 Likes

An egg potato and onion scramble!

Yami: “So good and cheesy too!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Homemade turkey burgers with utz Carolina bbq chips and baked beans!

Yami: “You seasoned it perfectly, Maou! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

And now I have to get a turkey burger for lunch tomorrow.

3 Likes

Christmas dinner!!!

Ham, Brussels sprouts, Lima beans, okra corn and tomato blend, Mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes and gravy!

Yami: “So delicious!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:” She smiles. “Merry Christmas everyone!”

6 Likes

Yami: “A simple snack! Ants on a log!”

Some crunchy peanut butter and raisins on celery!

2 Likes

A friend recommended this quick recipe, and since I was at the grocery store anyways, picked up a can to try them! Ravioli sandwiches!

Yami: “I’ll admit. They aren’t too bad. Our friend said to use extra sauce, but canned ravioli sauce always makes his indigestion act up, so we did them with minimal sauce instead.”

3 Likes

Since everyone was saying to try this, did! Buffalo chicken with cheddar and sour cream and onion chips!

Yami: “Meh… It wasn’t that good… Not dissing y’all if you like it, but a nice piece of iceberg lettuce would be a decent crunch for a substitute…”

4 Likes

I usually add everything I like in a sandwich along with the chips. Though that makes my sandwich super tall but I manage to eat it haha

4 Likes

Yami: Since Maouy was sick, I made him a nice pot of homemade onion soup! Hopefully this helps him with his cold! :yellow_heart::black_heart:"

Thank you, Yami. I wholeheartedly appreciate it, dear. :heart::heart::heart:

Yami: “As long as it makes you feel better, honey. :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Turkey and gravy over rice!!!

Yami: “A quick simple meal! Delish!!!”

5 Likes

Yami: “Maouy and I cooked this together! Spaghetti with mushrooms and zucchini and garlic bread! :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

It’s delicious, cause you made it, dear. :heart::heart::heart:

Yami: “Maou… :yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

I just love when a pasta sauce looks like it can coat your ribs into heavenly bliss. Seriously, it’s look awesome.

3 Likes

Yami and Maou: “Awwwwwiiiiieeee!!! Thank you!!! :yellow_heart::black_heart::heart:

3 Likes