What's Cooking?

McDonald’s :unamused::joy::sob:

2 Likes

will at least you can have it your way or wait thats BK lol

2 Likes

Nope. Mcds is “I’m Lovin It”
:yum:

1 Like

We have both a BK and McD’s about 2 miles from our house in different directions. We always use the McD’s. I’ve been to the BK and been told that they did not have enough meat to make a Whopper. The McD’s has those ubersized tablet ordering kiosks, they even work and so far they haven’t been out of meat for Quarter Pounders.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

How did a BK run out of meat for a Whopper? Their patties are frozen, to my knowledge.

The reason a McDonald’s would run out of Quarter Meat would be because either they didn’t order enough, or it expired.

The fresh beef is only good for 5 days from delivery, so we have to monitor it closely. Trust me I do the food orders for my store :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I have no idea how, but the store is not well run. We’ve been here 12 years and the BK has always been iffy. The other BKs in this area are fine, just the one closest to us has issues.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

well cooked some tacos for dinner and those doritos pops that you like @maousadao

1 Like

Beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn

1 Like

wow maou thats one of the best lookin meal that looks great

you are a great chef

and also what does that beef stroganoff tasted like
heard of it before

1 Like

It’s a cream based pasta sauce. Hard to place an exact flavor, cause it’s kinda like Mac and cheese.

You do bring up a good point about that though. I can’t remember the last time I saw Beef stroganoff on a menu :thinking:

1 Like

yes thanks

is stroganoff russian or something

1 Like

да товарищ

(That’s Yes Comrade in Russian :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

do you speak russian or spanish

1 Like

I can speak Spanish, thanks to my job.

Just did a Google translate for that Russian text.

1 Like

ok well enjoy your meal

had breakfast food for dinner today

1 Like

Mushroom Swiss burger with grilled onions. Steamed cabbage on the side

2 Likes

you have anything cookin today maou

2 Likes

Nope. I have .92¢ till Tuesday, so ramen, potted meat, and my free meals at work for the next 5 days…

2 Likes

So, despite being broke, I wanted to try something. In that thought, I devised something I could make with what I have in my house.

Therefore, I made a Japanese school anime staple: Yakisoba Pan!

2 Likes

looks great would like to try some

1 Like