Your Expertise?

I got pretty good at Diablo II with a paladin. i also played a druid but I wasn’t as good with that.

However, if you ever want your butt kicked in Ms. PacMan, give me a call! :cheer:

Well, I guess my expertise would be fighting games, since that’s all I really play now. Mostly Capcom fighters, but I’ll play some guilty gear or blazblu if its around.

If anyone has umvc3 on ps3, send me a friend invite and we’ll play a few rounds! Psn is kuervojones.

Ms. Pac Man eh? Timber always has trouble after the 4th stage…

Fighting games are my ultimate bane, lol, especially if I’m playing through wifi. So many experienced players treat me like a punching bag, but I’m always up for a fun fight, tykes.

I know something that I’m very well off in- Pokemon. I’m a decent battler, but I prefer playing breeder and helping others with their pokedex, tykes…

I just got the world record on a zone challenge on Wipeout HD. I’m usually rated between 40 and 60k on the world rankings, but I somehow did twice as good as the nearest competitor. Wooooo!

[quote=“MrsRish” post=108456]I got pretty good at Diablo II with a paladin. i also played a druid but I wasn’t as good with that.

However, if you ever want your butt kicked in Ms. PacMan, give me a call! :cheer:[/quote]

I’m not too bad at Ms. Pac Man. I have the PS1 game that I play on my PS3 all the time.
Slick

[quote=“slickwolfie” post=108476]I just got the world record on a zone challenge on Wipeout HD. I’m usually rated between 40 and 60k on the world rankings, but I somehow did twice as good as the nearest competitor. Wooooo!

Slick[/quote]

Damn, that takes some finesse! I’ve played that game enough to know that I’ll never be good at it. Lol. I mostly just liked playing detonator mode on there, nice single player that doesn’t make me feel bad at the game.

I was always really good with Voldo on the Soul Caliber games, especially the second game. When I played on a regular basis I was nearly unbeatable. Never owned a copy of the game past the second title, so whenever I went over to a friend’s house I’d have to get used to all the funky weird upgrades that came with the later titles. So I’d challenge everyone to the original modes, and prove who was better without upgrades.

Oh ya, and I was a damn good disc priest on WoW for awhile too.

Power Word: Shield

It was my favorite way to heal!

I’m pretty good at finding secret areas/items in platformers. It’s been so easy finding Star Coins, invisible item blocks, and hidden 1-ups/Mushrooms/etc in Super Mario 3D Land that it feels like I have a sixth sense for it. I’ve really only had trouble locating one Star Coin in that game (in the Zelda themed level), and even then I knew what area it was in before I finally found the Star Coin on my own, lol.

Then again, maybe I’m just used to expecting those type of things after owning so many platformers (especially those that have “Mario” in the title).

Well, I seemed to disprove my abilities with Halo: Reach this weekend. I was visiting my brother this weekend, and half of the time I was there we were playing Reach online and SSBB. Let’s just say I’m not as good as I remember myself being. :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I’m getting worse rather than better. :blush: At least I’m as good at SSBB as I remember. :wink:

Yes. And it was AWESOME.

Hmm…and I remember getting so frustrated by this game! But it was so fun!

I remember playing Yoshi’s Story as a younger kid… or rather watching, since my babysitter kept it to herself. (tykes, tykes)

That one castle gave me such awesome nightmares, tykes… @_@

I’ve not played Super Mario 3D Land yet, but Mystic’s post reminds me of when I conquered The New Super Mario Bros. Wii, along with my Korean foreign-exchange friends. There was so much process-of-elimination trying to find all of those star coins, tykes.

We were all pros at Mario, and did really well at it… until the later stages, when I started showing off with my Mario tricks and ended up dying the first five seconds into a stage at least 3 times, tykes… ^_^’’

Expertise? Well I’m naturally good any any shooting game since I’ve had Green Beret training. But I usually try to have fun with stuff. Really other than that I’ll play almost anything other than sports games. My XBL profile has over 50 games played on it so I’m quite an all around knowledgeable person when it comes to gaming. Fav shooter is Halo, series is Legend of Zelda, and my life is Pokemon.

And I was wondering is anyone remembers the old Monster Rancher game and Metabots?

Yeah, I’ve even played a couple of Monster Rancher titles, and one of the Metabots titles. Personally I think the animes were a lot better than the games (“Take risk, spin fast in the pass, unlock your disc.” If you can name where that quote is from then good for you. Oh, and personally I think that Pixie was awesome, and probably contributed to my becoming a xenophile. My favorite ep with her is “My Name is Pixie”, and I haven’t seen any of the series in over a decade and I still fondly remember that ep.)