Your recently purchased Video Games Physical/Digital/Whatever

Bought a few Switch games today.

3 Likes

Just Purchased: Nintendo Switch eShop - August 2018

3 Likes

Nintendo Switch eShop Purchases - September 2018

1 Like

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on certain titles includes video games , movies , and board games . . Actually looks like only Red Dead Redemption 2 is the only title it can’t be used on because the get $100 off a console deal . Edit: Nintendo titles and some random other games are not part of it as well .

Ordered these :
Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack - Nintendo Switch
LEGO DC Super Villains: Deluxe Edition - Xbox One
Fallout 76: Tricentennial Edition - PlayStation 4

3 Likes

So these came a month before the game is released .

4 Likes

You reminded that I took a screenshot of my purchase.

3 Likes

3 Likes
Got this today . Price was a bit cheaper then what the msrp was .

4 Likes

Got for christmas/with christmas money:
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Nintendo Switch)
God Of War (2018) (PS4)
Persona 5 (PS4)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (X-Box 1)
WD 2TB Gaming Drive Works with Playstation 4 Portable External Hard Drive (Glad to have gotten this as needed it badly for my PS4)

1 Like

Bought today. Came fresh out of a box at Walmart.

Nintendo Switch eShop Purchase - January 2019

1 Like

LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo Switch)
Shenmue I &; II (Xbox One)
Tales of Vesperia - Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch)

Also pre ordered:
MLB The Show 19 (PS4)

1 Like

Picked this up.

Pick this up tonight despite being under the weather this weekend. So hyped to play this tomorrow:

1 Like

Got these today and yesterday . Would have gotten the Switch version of Valkyria 4 ,but this was $20 cheaper . Forgot I ordered Kingdom Hearts III it must have been back when Amazon was doing thier 20% off discount program . The other two popped up for cheap .

1 Like

Forgot to post this.

Nintendo Switch eShop Purchases - February 2019

I have Limbo, for my XBox. It’s all about timing lol

1 Like

Madden NFL 19 (X-Box 1)

2 Likes

Nintendo Switch eShop Purchases - March 2019

Pre-purchased
:arrow_down:

1 Like

Bought DoA6 on PC, It runs fairly well. My processor is under Rec, but Vid Card is over Rec, so it kind of balances out lol. (I-7 4770, RTX 2070) If you buy it for the costumes the new costume unlock feature sucks as it assigns you random character costume points and money to unlock things once you complete something… So first you need the costume points for that specific character & Costume, then you have to buy it. So yeah it sucks. The gameplay is pretty solid and the new Break mode attack is pretty neat. The character moves are all in tact

So if you buy it for the costumes you might be a bit disappointed. But the gameplay is solid. The DLC is still way overpriced too, So I’d recommend just buying the new fighter DLC and their initial Costume sets once they become available and be done with it

First Season Pass is $100 and that Does Not Include the game.So you’ll save about $70 just getting the new characters or more if you don’t bother with their costume sets at all

1 Like