Zombies, you got to love them!

Im always ready to fight some Zombies!

Mwahaha! You can never defeat my zombies foolish mortal!

I hate it when people end up shooting out their legs and making a bunch of crawlers…I hate crawlers, thy are so sneaky

Haissan wrote:

I call the crawlers “legless Steve”

I do love Zombies. I can’t wait to see Zombie Land. Here is a list of my top 5 Zombie movies:
28 Days Later
Dawn of the Dead(2004)
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Omega Man (1971)
I loved all these movies. Most Zombie movies, even the d-list ones, are good. I will watch anything, so if there is one must see, let me know. Night of the Living Dead: Origins will also be coming out soon. It’s a CGI/American Anime 3-D coming out in 2010.
Slick

That’s true. Even a really bad zombie movies tends to be at least funny or entertaining. I’ve also seen some low budget indie ones that had really brilliant premises, but didn’t have the budget to work with them. It’s a bit of a shame.

My favs:

28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later (Zombies beheaded by helicopter blade, HELL YEAH!!!)
Diary of The Dead
Dawn of The Dead '04 (I couldn’t sleep without barrackading my room for weeks)
Dawn of The Dead '78 (cause I shop in that mall all the time)
Shaun of The Dead

shadzar wrote:

And this game is a blast! Still gotta get the expansion packs though. But my friend gets a little too “into” controlling the zombie hoard…

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]shadzar wrote:

And this game is a blast! Still gotta get the expansion packs though. But my friend gets a little too “into” controlling the zombie hoard…[/quote]

But that is part of it! getting to move the zombies to block your frie…enemies trying to escape!

There is only one open seat left in the chopper afterall. Ya know. Survival of the smartest. :cheer:

I freaking love Resident Evil 4

Also, I can tell you that Dawn of the Dead provided an inaccurate setting for Milwaukee.

There weren’t enough serial killers in the movie

shadzar wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

And this game is a blast! Still gotta get the expansion packs though. But my friend gets a little too “into” controlling the zombie hoard…But that is part of it! getting to move the zombies to block your frie…enemies trying to escape!

There is only one open seat left in the chopper afterall. Ya know. Survival of the smartest. :cheer:[/quote]

Too much beer and Zombies = friendly visit from the 5-0.

tonka wrote:

[quote]shadzar wrote:

And this game is a blast! Still gotta get the expansion packs though. But my friend gets a little too “into” controlling the zombie hoard…But that is part of it! getting to move the zombies to block your frie…enemies trying to escape!

There is only one open seat left in the chopper afterall. Ya know. Survival of the smartest. :cheer:

Too much beer and Zombies = friendly visit from the 5-0.[/quote]

:angry: I don’t like Fords so keep your pusstangs to yourself. :X

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]I do love Zombies. I can’t wait to see Zombie Land. Here is a list of my top 5 Zombie movies:
28 Days Later
Dawn of the Dead(2004)
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Omega Man (1971)
I loved all these movies. Most Zombie movies, even the d-list ones, are good. I will watch anything, so if there is one must see, let me know. Night of the Living Dead: Origins will also be coming out soon. It’s a CGI/American Anime 3-D coming out in 2010.
Slick[/quote]

I wouldn’t consider Omega Man as a zombie movie. They were more like mutants. They still talked, thought, and did everything else normal people did, including lynching people who are different than them: i.e. Helston.

Don’t forget such classic asian zombies movies like:
Stacy
Bio-Zombie and it’s sequel
Bio-Cop
Sars Wars: Bangkok Zombie Crisis
Tokyo Zombie
Onechanbara
Attack Girls’ Swim Team vs. the Undead
Zombie Hunter Rika

Animeated zombie films:
Xombies
City of Rott

Will someone eat my brains if I say Evil Dead? (loved the movie & Bruce Campbell)

Played Evil Dead and Resident Evil vid games.

Read a couple of books & haven’t slept well in years.

Saw a couple of movies & Night of the Living Dead is still My Favorite.

“They’re coming to get you Barbara!”

LadyOfWicca wrote:

Might use my BOOM!-stick on you though. :wink:

shadzar wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

Might use my BOOM!-stick on you though. ;)[/quote]

I can live with that - as long as it isn’t the chain saw hand!

Alright so I was at school today and we just so happend to be talking about Zombies and my pals turned me to this book (World War Z) And its way Beast, so ya check it out.

http://shocktillyoudrop.com/nextraimages/wwz-art.jpg

Zombies!!!

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Alright so I was at school today and we just so happend to be talking about Zombies and my pals turned me to this book (World War Z) And its way Beast, so ya check it out.

Zombies!!![/quote]

Oh Max Brooks, a true genius. May I suggest to you the Zombie Survival Guide?

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Alright so I was at school today and we just so happend to be talking about Zombies and my pals turned me to this book (World War Z) And its way Beast, so ya check it out.

Zombies!!![/quote]

Also check out the World War Z audio book. It’s abridged, but it’s still excellent.

Oh ya I almost forgot about… MARVEL ZOMBIES!!