Zombies, you got to love them!

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9624/zombieswe.jpg

psychopuppet wrote:

Not only are those Star Wars characters vs. zombies, itā€™s Han Solo and Chewbacca vs. zombies! Greatest win Iā€™ve seen in a long timeā€¦

shankajew wrote:

[quote]psychopuppet wrote:

Not only are those Star Wars characters vs. zombies, itā€™s Han Solo and Chewbacca vs. zombies! Greatest win Iā€™ve seen in a long timeā€¦[/quote]

Just imagine if Boba Fett was up there instead of chewy.

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Oh ya I almost forgot aboutā€¦ MARVEL ZOMBIES!!

[/quote]

With Disney now you might as well forget them. :frowning:

Surprised nobody mentioned those zombies yet. :unsure:

Donā€™t forget your

The fact the book exists still kills me.

redshirt1 wrote:

[quote]Donā€™t forget your

The fact the book exists still kills me.[/quote]

Study up because they can appear at any time and in any place.

redshirt1 wrote:

[quote]Donā€™t forget your

The fact the book exists still kills me.[/quote]

Iā€™ve read it :slight_smile:

Ehā€¦ Max Brooks know nothing of Zombie survivalā€¦ But World War Z is incredible. Iā€™m in the middle of it right now, and canā€™t wait to finish it!

Being from Pittsburgh, I have to love zombies. George Romeroā€™s hometown and the birthplace of the zombie flick!

I cant get enough of these Zombies!

LUE!!!

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies and brains! :slight_smile:

Great topic with halloween a month and a week away. My fav movies both versions of Night Of Living Dead and Dawn Of The Dead, Shaun Of The Dead (Simon Pug is awesome), 28 Days Later. Use to be fav when younger but still a place in my heart Return Of The Living Dead 1 and 2.
Question can we count Blackest Night (I call it crap because I hate it) as sorta of DC Zombies. Really they are zombies just re animated by black rings. I mentioned this because Marvel Zombies. By the way why Marvel Zombies works and Blackest Night doesnā€™t is because itā€™s not real Marvel Universe.

[size=5]SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!!![/size]

Zombies are illegal. Just ask Hime-sama. or Sherwood.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/funny-pictures-cat-is-a-zombie.jpg

rebecca1/2 wrote:

Not in Pittsburgh. We have a special ordinance and waiver from the state. Makes running through the park fun. Never know when the walking dead might leap out of a bush and try to eat your brain. It gets your heart pumping, which is excellent for cardiac endurance.

I just got back from Zombie Land, and it has immediately sky rocketed into my top 5 zombie movie list. Most of it isnā€™t very scary, but the movie is hilarious. And the part with Bill Murray is classic.

If you like zombies at all, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]I just got back from Zombie Land, and it has immediately sky rocketed into my top 5 zombie movie list. Most of it isnā€™t very scary, but the movie is hilarious. And the part with Bill Murray is classic.

If you like zombies at all, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE![/quote]

Dude Zombie Land was so awesome ā€œI havent cried like that since Titanicā€, and always remember (Doubble Tap)

Oh man, I know. I want to go see it again. Zombie Land rocked. I havenā€™t laughed so hard at movie in forever. There were even one or two scares that made me jump.

"Whats the worst part about living in Zombie Land?

You mean besides killing Bill Murrayā€¦

I wanna do this! I will find itā€¦

Zoooooooooooommmmmbiessssssss!!!