Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2015)

[quote=“owisecup, post:28, topic:7878”]
DirecTV, 55316 (Champlin, Minn)Missing all updates to TheAnimeNetwork for 2014-12-25/6 and now only Blade Soul 8 for 2015-1-1, odd timing for that series.
All other shows remain intact.
Is it possible that the 12-25 shows will be updated or am I fanning a burned-out ember, , , I prefer to watch VOD rather than on-line as the definition is better, movement smoother and audio cleaner/louder, I can connect the pc to the TV but I tend to use several devices at once and it would slow down my surfing and gaming. Others in the house may become irritated if I usurp the TV in that manner as well. . . they access multiple devices as well and the TV ‘is’ primarily theirs.[/quote]
First of all, please read my post about the incorrect data on the FVOD schedule.

Secondly, the TAN offices were closed over the holidays, so nothing has been done about the December 25 updates. I’ll be sending them the report on Monday, January 5. Hopefully, the problems will be solved quickly to update missing content.

I’m also finding it odd that multiple DirecTV users are reporting different problems.
@owisecup , please look at the post above yours and see what a couple of others have reported and see if you have the same thing.

Thanks!

1 Like