Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2016)

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Still no sign of the three missing episodes from the 3/31 update.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

-Watches a tumbleweed pass by- Uh… Is anyone here? If so, the same three episodes are still missing from the 3/31 update.

1 Like

Yes, I’m here.

As it states in the first post, the report I make is sent in on Mondays. So, any answers will be made after that time.

Since a lot of Providers get their late content up within the Thursday-Monday timeframe (example: Cablevision), we have always waited to make sure the content is actually missing and not just a late delivery.

Rest assured, I have your current missing episodes on the report and come Monday, it will be sent to Administration.

1 Like

DirecTV Indiana 465444

+1 on the missing 3/31 content.

1 Like

DirecTV FL 33563

Same things are missing here.

1 Like

Eastlink TV

Mar 10
Fixed:
Hayate 21 Recieved

Mar 17
All Received

Mar 24
Still missing:
DRAMAtical Murder 09

Mar 31
All Received

Random question:
I notice the online service has more episodes of Gate, any idea when VOD will get those?

1 Like

CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136

3/31/2016 UPDATES:
All updates received.

1 Like

I’ll ask about it.

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

No change. Still missing those same three episodes.

1 Like

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back:

@gymanime

2 Likes

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=Crowdfiller]
I notice the online service has more episodes of Gate, any idea when VOD will get those?[/quote]
I’ll ask about it.[/quote]

There are no plans for it at the present time, but it’s coming!

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

No changes still.

1 Like

DirecTV zip 55433 Minneapolis MN

Funny thing, too. Wish upon the Pleiades has an eyecatch on the main page of the channel. Even though it is not available for download on the channel.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Nothing changed. The three episodes are still missing.

1 Like

DirecTV FL 33563

Still missing the 3 from last week.

1 Like

Frontier FIOs CA 90505

Are you aware the Anime Network on Demand service is currently unavailable during the transition of FIOs service from Verizon to Frontier in the Los Angeles area? The transition started before midnight on March 31st and has not yet completed - I have checked with Frontier a few times but no estimated time of completion for the transition (current target is mid-April). Therefore, my family has been unable to watch any of the ANOD shows since late March 31. I’m guessing we will have to try to catch up on the episodes we are missing for the various shows through other sources.

1 Like

@anime2461

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve forwarded this info to Administration and they were NOT aware of this issue.

They are looking into it.

Thanks again.
Slowhand

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

It’s five minutes after midnight and the 4/7 update has been fully recieved. However, the same can’t be said for the three episode from last week. Still waiting on those.

1 Like

Updates Received/Not Received 4/7/16 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

The short version:

All the shows on the schedule for this week were received.

The long version:

Received:

Akame ga Kill 19

Diabolik Lovers II 1,2,3,…,11,12

Grave of the Fireflies

Hayate I 25

Is It Wrong, etc.? 6

My Love Story!! 10

My Teen SNAFU Too 5

Nobunaga 14

Nyan Koi 1

Personna IV 25

Punch Line 1

Say I Love You 9

Wish Upon the Pleiades 2

Missing in Action:

None

Appearing Incongruously:

None

Notes:

1. Heigh Ho Hobbyhorse, and Away”: (Continuing from last week)…Hmmm…so Wish Upon the Pleiades goes in “Action Zone”, and Diabolik Lovers 2 goes in “Super Happy Funtime”? Then the Gatchaman movie obviously goes in “Girl Power”, and Utano Prince Revolutions goes in “Action Zone”–but not Prisma Illya 3, because that’s another Magical Girl Show, and we already have Wish Upon the Pleiades there, and it can’t go into “Girl Power” because To Love Ru Darkness has to go there since we’ve never had a To Love Ru show in “Girl Power” before…(Okay, I’ll stop now–the hobbyhorse is tired.)

Amused and bemused and confused,

Thanks,

Jababbi

1 Like

TWC Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for March 31, 2016:

Akame ga Kill! 18 - "Kill the Demon!"
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 24 - "I’ve Never Had the Trouble of Being Too Popular!"
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 5 - "(Grimoire) / MAGIC TOME"
My Love Story!! 9 - "Me and Friends!"
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! 4 - "And Yuigahama Yui Makes a Declaration!"
Nobunaga the Fool 13 - "Swords!"
Persona 4 24 - "The World I Full of Sh*t!"
Say I Love You 8 - "New to Love!"
Soni-Ani: SUPER SONICO The Animation 12 - “We’re Right Here!” (FINAL EPISODE)
Wish Upon the Pleiades 1 - “Meteor Shower Forecast: Rain with Occasional Shooting Stars?” (FIRST EPISODE)
(all received)

Schedule for April 7, 2016:

Akame ga Kill! 19 - "Kill the Fate!"
Diabolik Lovers II: More,Blood 1-12 ALL EPISODES
Grave of the Fireflies
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 25 - "Hearts Wavering!"
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 6 - "(Liliruca Arde) / REASON"
My Love Story!! 10 - "My Mountain!"
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! 5 - "In That Room, There Is No Longer the Scent of Tea!"
Nobunaga the Fool 14 - "The Empress!"
Nyan Koi! 1 - “The Scruffy Cat & the Cursed High Schooler!” (FIRST EPISODE)
Persona 4 25 - “We Can Change the World!” (FINAL EPISODE)
Punch Line 1 - “Panties Panic!” (FIRST EPISODE)
Say I Love You 8 - "Each and Every!"
Wish Upon the Pleiades 2 - “The Star Travel Song!”
(all received)

1 Like