Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2016)

TWC Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for August 18, 2016:

Beautiful Bones -Sakurako’s Investigation- 5 - "Bone 5: The Cursed Man (Part Two)!"
DRAMAtical Murder 10 - "Data_10_Faith"
Food Wars! 16 - "The Cook Who Travelled Thousands of Miles!"
Gatchaman Crowds Insight 8 - "cluster"
HaNaYaMaTa 2 - "Jealousy Rose!"
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 44 - "The Mystery of the 120% Employment Rate!"
Himouto! Umaru-chan 12 - “Umaru and Everyone!” (FINAL EPISODE)
La Corda d’Oro ~ Blue Sky 1 - “Episode 1” (FIRST EPISODE)
MONSTER MUSUME: Everyday Life with Monster Girls 3 - "Species 3: Everyday Life Under Dangerous Circumstances!"
Patlabor The Mobile Police 7 - "Glorious Type 97 Modified!"
Re-Kan! 13 - “Summer Memories!” (FINAL EPISODE)
RIN-NE 6 - "Voice of the Roadside Shrine!"
To LoveRu Darkness 2 7- "Resistance ~I Know, But Still…~"
tsuritama 6 - "Horrified Splash!"
Waiting in the Summer 5 - "Senpai Is the Heroine!"
The World Is Still Beautiful 4 - “Ring of Tales!”
(all received)

1 Like

Oprimum/Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

Not Received from 8/18/16 update:
Aoharu X Machinegun 5
Chivalry of a Failed Knight 7
Gate 18
Norn9 12
Parasyte -the maxim- 16
Patlabor The Mobile Police (TV) 7
Re: Hamatora 10
Utawarerumono The False Faces 25
When They Cry 15
Angelic Layer 19
Azumanga Daioh 14
Girls Beyond the Wasteland 3
GUNBUSTER The Movie
Haikyu!! Two 23
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 44
School-Live! 5
Space Brothers 85
Special A 19
Strawberry Marshmallow 8
Tsuritama 6
Waiting in the Summer 5
Wake Up, Girls! 5

1 Like

COX Communications, San Diego, CA

Missing Episode:

NORN9, #11

1 Like

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Here is the update now that this week’s new episodes have been uploaded for all the listed shows on the menu. Unfortunately, it appears there could be a capacity issue on the system since most of the show episodes that should be available until next Thursday have vanished from the menu (note: these shows list 3 episodes each on the menu rather than 4). The list of missing episodes are as follows.

Aoharu X Machinegun Ep 02 (menu lists eps 03-05 only)
Utawarerumono the False Faces Ep 22 (menu lists eps 23-25 only)
When They Cry Ep 12 (menu lists eps 13-15 only)
Locodol Ep 10 (menu lists eps 11-12 only)
School-Live! Ep 02 (menu lists eps 03-05 only)
Space Brothers Ep 82 (menu lists eps 83-85 only)
Strawberry Marshmallow Ep 05 (menu lists eps 06-08 only)
Tsuritama Ep 03 (menu lists eps 04-06 only)
Waiting in the Summer Ep 02 (menu lists eps 03-05 only)

I’m hoping these episodes can be added back onto the system soon. Otherwise, the ability to watch these shows in sequence has been interrupted for my family. Thank you for your earlier efforts and I hope you can assist again.

1 Like

Hopefully I do this right an email to send would be so much easier
08-18-16
Oprimum/Cablevision
07734 nj
Aoharu X Machinegun 5
please fix asap I waited up all night to see the new episodes

1 Like

Welcome @NobleTemplar

You’ve done it correctly!

I send in the report of missing episodes on Monday, and someone will contact your Provider at that time.

Did you contact Oprimum/Cablevision yourself to report the issue? Please see the first post in this thread to see how this all works.

Thanks!

Slowhand

9-8-16
Fixed
Thanks
9-1-16 recieved
sorry for not getting back right away.yes I contacted them,they said they had not recieved the episodes and word sending farther down the chain.the person I talked to this time listened instead of saying its a network problem.

It was better this week The updated some not recieved
Cablevision/optimum
NJ Keansburg 07734
Also 9-8-16
Is missing
Aoharu x 8

1 Like

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Well, I’m not sure what is happening but another episode of a show that should have been available until next Thursday has suddenly vanished from the menu (it was available when I posted my other message yesterday).

Girls Beyond the Wasteland Ep 01 (menu lists eps 02-03 only)

This now means there are only 9 shows with episodes indicating they are available until 8/26/2016.

Any idea what is happening here?

1 Like

@anime2461

No, I don’t, but I know that Administration was on the phone with Frontier last Wednesday when you made that large report.

I emailed them immediately, so they could take up your latest issue with them. The last I heard, they were waiting for a call-back.

I’ll try to get an update first thing on Monday.

Oprimum/Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

No Long Missing from 8/18/16 update:
Aoharu X Machinegun 5
Gate 18
GUNBUSTER The Movie
Norn9 12
Parasyte -the maxim- 16
Patlabor The Mobile Police (TV) 7
Re: Hamatora 10
Utawarerumono The False Faces 25
When They Cry 15
Angelic Layer 19
Azumanga Daioh 14
Girls Beyond the Wasteland 3
Haikyu!! Two 23
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 44
School-Live! 5
Space Brothers 85
Special A 19
Strawberry Marshmallow 8
Tsuritama 6
Waiting in the Summer 5
Wake Up, Girls! 5

1 Like

Cogeco
St. Hyacinthe, QC J2R 2J4

Full update received

I have a question for Locodol. There is no ep. 13 on the schedule but ep. 12 ends with the usual “next episode” preview. Is the show going on hiatus like Gate or Ushio & Tora and will resume later on ?

1 Like

There are 3 OVA episodes, but as far as I know, Sentai hasn’t licensed those yet. As of right now, only the 12-episode TV series is all there is.

If that changes, there will be a notice in the Locodol thread or in the Press Release thread.

TL;dr - it will be awhile before any more episodes are shown.

2 Likes

CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136

8/18/2016 UPDATES:
All updates received.

8/4/2016 UPDATES MISSING:
Hayate 42
School-Live 03

1 Like

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back:

@AnimeSniper

2 Likes

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Do you have any update from Administration?

I spoke to Frontier Technical Support again this afternoon. They are unable to assist me since they are involved with equipment and physical connection issues only, not programming. Since the tech did not know how this type of programming issue is resolved between Frontier and the Anime Network, he opened a trouble ticket. I can provide that information to you if you need it.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I sent in the updated report with all your issues today. I’m waiting to hear back from Administration.

They had several Providers to get in touch with, and I know that they spend a lot of time waiting on the phone/waiting for callbacks.

I’ll ask her again tomorrow to see what she says.

UPDATE: Admin is still waiting on a callback from Frontier.

@Lord_Shameless
Charter Users: They said last week that they were resending those missing episodes through their system. Will call them again.

@AnimeSniper
Suddenlink: Your missing episode was re-pitched last week. Did you receive it?

@gymanime
Cox Cable: Waiting on callback.

@anime2461
Frontier: Waiting on callback.

1 Like

I appreciate the update. Note: I received a call back today from Frontier Tech Support regarding the open trouble ticket. As with previous reports I’ve made with Frontier, they referred me back to Anime Network for assistance since it is viewed as a content issue. I realize Frontier Tech Support is unable to resolve this type of issue since they are only involved with the physical equipment and connections provided by them.

I told the tech if this were strictly a content issue, Anime Network should be able to add the missing episodes and they would appear on the menu. I said it could not be this simple since I’m working with the Anime Network support team (such as yourself) and was informed they are waiting to hear back from Frontier. Based on this, he agreed to leave the ticket open should any new information come out.

The missing episodes have not appeared yet. At this point, if they are added using the standard schedule, they will only be available for a day or two.

My new concern is if the cause of this early deletion of episodes is not identified, then the episodes that are scheduled to remain available until 8/26 will also be removed early (this week) when the new episodes of these shows are added starting late Thursday.

Please keep me informed about this situation. Thank you.

1 Like

Cox Communications, San Diego, CA

As of Aug. 29, still missing,

Norn9 #11
Utawarerumono #24,
Strawberry Marshmallow #8.

1 Like

Eastlink TV (ya I’m late…again)

July 28
All Received

Aug 04
All Received