Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2016)

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

It’s as JDogK7 says, the channel disappeared. Is there anything we should know about?

1 Like

Admin is in contact with DirecTV to resolve this.

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

I’m not sure if you are waiting for an update from me. However, I can tell you the following shows remain missing from the Frontier menu.

Girls Beyond the Wasteland - Ep 01 was deleted a week prior to 9/2. My family watched this episode on your web site since it was available to guests (thank you). We gave up on the idea this episode would be added on Frontier by 9/1.

Hope last week’s missing new episodes will be added along with the new episodes on 9/2.
Re: Hamatora - missing new ep 11
School Live! - missing new ep 06
Space Brothers - missing new ep 86
Special A - missing new ep 20

I’m not sure if there is any update from your Admin and Frontier.

1 Like

Haven’t heard back this week, so I sent another request in. Will update when I hear back.

EDIT: No word back from Frontier yet with any useful info, Admin will keep poking them. :slight_smile:

Hmm, hopefully this isn’t a sign that AT&T is going to force DirecTV users to pay for the channel.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

The channel has reappeared sometime after midnight. Partially received the 9/1 update. Food Wars (18), Hanayamata (04), Patlabor (09) and To Love Ru Darkness 2 (09) are missing from the update.

1 Like

Updates Received/Not Received 9/1/16 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Just the short version:

Received: None

Missing: All

Comments: Ouch!

1 Like

TWC Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for September 1, 2016:

Beautiful Bones -Sakurako’s Investigation- 7 - "Bone 7: The Entrusted Bones (Part One)!"
DRAMAtical Murder 12 - “Data_12_Dawn” (FINAL EPISODE)
Food Wars! 18 - "The Fried Chicken of Youth!"
Gatchaman Crowds Insight 10 - "seeds"
HaNaYaMaTa 4 - "Princess / Princess!"
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 46 - "His Name Is Magic Ball Pitcher Wataru!!!"
Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2 2 - "2nd Bunny: Grey Rabbit and Cinderella!"
La Corda d’Oro ~ Blue Sky 3 - "Episode 3"
MONSTER MUSUME: Everyday Life with Monster Girls 5 - "Species 5: Everyday Life with a Mermaid!"
Patlabor The Mobile Police 9 - "Red Labor Landing!"
RIN-NE 8 - "Welcome to Hell!"
To LoveRu Darkness 2 9- "KIss!"
tsuritama 8 - "Joyous Fighting!"
Waiting in the Summer 7 - "Senpai’s Feelings!"
The World Is Still Beautiful 6 - “Call My Name!”

(ALL MISSING)

1 Like

Oprimum/Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

Note: Haikyu!! Two 21 didn’t expire/leave over night.

Not Received from 9/1/16 update:
Aoharu X Machinegun 7
Chivalry of a Failed Knight 9
Gate 20
Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto 1
Parasyte -the maxim- 18
Patlabor The Mobile Police (TV) 9
Re: Hamatora 12
When They Cry 17
Angelic Layer 21
Azumanga Daioh 16
Girls Beyond the Wasteland 5
Haikyu!! Two 25
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 46
School-Live! 7
Space Brothers 87
Special A 21
Strawberry Marshmallow 10
Tsuritama 8
Waiting in the Summer 7
Wake Up, Girls! 7

1 Like

I did not receive any episodes for the 9?1 update.

Time Warner cable Phoenix, NY 13135

1 Like

DirecTV Indiana 46544

As of 11:00 EDT, “I’d like to buy an ‘A’, please” episode 4 has appeared, the other 3 still evade detection/capture…

2 Likes

VOD REPORT UPDATE - I will be sending in a preliminary report tomorrow around noon.

The regular report will go in next Tuesday (because of the Labor Day weekend).

Please try to get my any updates that you can before those times.

Thanks!!
Slowhand

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

So, it did. Food Wars (18), Patlabor (09) and To Love Ru Darkness 2 (09) are the only ones missing now.

1 Like

Update to Updates Received/Not Received 9/1/16 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

No shoes no shirt no service no episodes.

Actually, I tried wearing shirt and shoes–even on my feet (the shoes, not the shirt). Even on the right feet–I mean, the correct feet–and still no episodes.

Thanks!

1 Like

TWC Users:

Just heard back from Administration about the September 1 update. TWC received the episodes, but are having issues loading them. They are working on getting them up, but have no ETA at this time.

1 Like

Cogeco
St. Hyacinthe, QC J2R 2J4

Full update received for 09/01 and the missing episode from last week ( Girls in the wasteland ) came in yesterday.

So everything is good on this side !

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

No longer missing is Food Wars (18), Hanayamata (04), Patlabor (09) and To Love Ru Darkness 2 (09). So, the full 9/1 update is now available!

1 Like

Update to Update to Updates Received/Not Received 9/1/16 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

It looks like TWC is on the case: the shipment is loading in dribs and drabs–OK, maybe just a single drib:

Received:

Beautiful Bones 7

DRAMAtical Murder 12

Food Wars 18

Gatchiman Crowds Insight 10

Still Missing:

Everything else

Thanks!

1 Like

Cox Communications, San Diego, CA

As of Sept. 1st, still missing,

Norn9 #11 (last week to view),
Utawarerumono #24 (last week to view),
Strawberry Marshmallow #8.

1 Like

I did receive the 9-01 update but I am still missing Monster Musume 5 Hayate episode 46.

Time warner cable Phoenix, NY 13135 if you need that information again.

1 Like