Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2016)

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Nada.

1 Like

Frontier Vantage TV (formally AT&T U-Verse), Trumbull, CT 06611

Verified as of 11/6/2016 at 08:46PM (EST) all episodes for 11/03 updates have been received.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Does anyone know if we’re going to recieve the 11/3 update?

1 Like

I reported it to Admin last Friday, but they hadn’t reported back. I’ll check first thing in the morning.

TWC/Spectrum Carson, CA 90745

I misspoke when I reported that all the updates for 11/3 had the TAN promo. I checked this week’s episode of High School of the Dead (Episode 4 - Running in the DEAD) and found that it was the only episode in this week’s update that didn’t have the TAN promo precede the episode (I didn’t check this or Patlabor the Mobile Police Episode 18 before posting since both had been available On Demand several times).

I hope that I haven’t inconvenienced anyone as a result of my error.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Nothing new to report.

1 Like

Directv Cochranton PA 16314

Ugh. No 11/3 episodes here, either.

1 Like

All missing episodes of Oct. 27th updated.

As of Nov. 7th when I viewed Cox’s ANN VOD,
Strawberry Marshmallow OVA #1, 2, 3 were listed.
Thank you.

1 Like

Verizon Fios - 13027

All 11/3 updates were received however Another 3 is corrupt. It has no sound and stops playing after about one minute.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Still nothing new to report.

1 Like

SVOD Subscribers

Could some of you please check Another, Ep 3, and see if it works for you.

Need to know if the whole file is corrupt, or just the one sent to Verizon.

Thank you.

DirecTV FL 33563

Service is still temporarily unavailable.

1 Like

@JDogK7

Are you telling me that your OnDemand channel isn’t working? Or that you haven’t received the Nov 3 updates?

Update to Update Received/Not Received 11/3/16 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Happy Election Day, everybody! There’s this really great, funny line about that and Anime Network. But it must be one of you guys and gals who thought of it, because it wasn’t in my brain when I looked. The missing episodes weren’t there, either.

No change.

Thanks!

1 Like

Just noticed something odd: Haikyu II #1, which should have expired 11/3, is still hanging around; all of the other episodes with that expiration date do seem to have been properly deleted.

Slow, so slow…sorry to be such a tortoise-brain.

Thanks!

1 Like

CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136

11/03/2016 UPDATES:
All updates received.
(No problems with Another 03 here.)

1 Like

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back since the last report:

@shadzar

2 Likes

That message is what you get instead of the updates.

2 Likes

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Yeah, I can confirm that too. I am getting the same message, as well. But still, the 11/3 update is no show.

1 Like

@JDogK7 - Do you get that message when trying to view any content that should be in window (including content previously released) or just content from the 11/3 update?

1 Like