Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2018)

Frontier VantageTV
Trumbull, CT 06611

I want to add that all sub category folders are gone and been replaced with “Anime”. All show episodes are under one folder and any episodes watched have been reset as if I never watch it.

3 Likes

Update to report for March 1st 2018.

Episodes arrived
Master and Mini boxes

Utano Prince Sama season 2 episodes 6, 7, and 8

Nobunaga the Fool episode 16

K-ON Season 1 Subbed episodes 5, 6, and 7

Weird K-ON listing #2

Episode 8 of season 1 is now available as well, however the mislabeled season 2 episode 8 is still listed under “watch options” (used to be “ways to watch”)

10/5 is S1 EP8 and 11/30 is S2 ep 8

Programs still missing
Master box and mini boxes

Yusibu episode 3

Utano Prince Sama Season 1 episode 3

K-ON Season 2 episodes 1, 2, and 3

Girls Und Panzer Der Film

Mini boxes

Nobunaga the Fool episode 21

Clannad episode 13

Notes

1. Something strange. Under the “Weird K-ON listings”, they also have a SD option. When checking it, the old ANOD robot bumper shows before playing. Happy to see it honestly, but peculiar that it only appears on those two SD versions of episodes from K-ON.

2. It seems like Comcast finally figured out what was going on with some of the shows. Hopefully the rest can be fixed soon.

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848.

3 Likes

Directv Cochranton PA 16314

Here we go again…also missing all episodes for 3/1

1 Like

@Jababbi

Back on February 26, you said you were missing Chunibyo, Eps 9 & 10 from On Demand, did those ever come in?

And, are you also still missing Black Bullet, Ep 2 & Inu x Boku Secret Service, Ep 9?

2 Likes

@Supermutant

Ebiten only has 10 episodes.

1 Like

@anime2461

Yes, this is a mistake.

I listed it here in this thread and also here in the General Response thread (which is easier to find official answers in).

I’m afraid Blue Spring Ride, Ep 9 & My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU, Ep 13 have expired.

This was a typo on the schedule, was actually scheduled for February 1, now expired.

1 Like

@dewdaw2000

I still need to know if you’re still missing the episodes for

• February 1 update
  • February 8 update
  • February 15 update

All other DirecTV users have reported they received all of these episodes. Did you also?

1 Like

Update to Updates Received/Not Received 3/1/18 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

“Same as it ever was.”

Yes, Chunibyo II #9 and #10 still haven’t shown up on On Demand, Black Bullet #2 and Inu x Boku #9 are still missing from both sides, and none of the 3/1/18 shows have shown up anywhere. Normally I’d be antsy, but this week I’m merely angsty, since I’ve had funeral arrangements to make and so it’s not like I’d be watching these episodes even if they were here.

May next week be better for us all.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Frontier VantageTV
Trumbull, CT 06611

As of 3/5/2018 at 8:00am all the 3/1 episode updates have been received except for:

Godannar episode 03 (2/15) still has not come through
Godannar episode 06
Campione! episode 11

2 Likes

The report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back since the last report:
@Lord_Shameless

@dewdaw2000 :heavy_check_mark: - please tell me if you ever received the content for February 1, 8 & 15.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I know I’ve been distracted, so maybe I just never noticed it before and missed someone’s already reporting it, but did the March schedule just get a case of the echoes?
I know I’ve been distracted, so maybe I just never noticed it before and missed someone’s already reporting it, but did the March schedule just get a case of the echoes?
Or are they just trying to make us think we’re getting twice as many episodes?
Or are they just trying to make us think we’re getting twice as many episodes?
If this is old news, then I apologize–and I probably should apologize anyway. Twice.
If this is old news, then I apologize–and I probably should apologize anyway. Twice.
Sorry!
Sorry!

2 Likes

Not exactly a case of the echos because the first listing shows Subtitled, while the second listing shows Dubbed. Now that wouldn’t be the biggest problem, but some shows listed don’t even have a Dub! :upside_down_face:

The strangest one I noticed was Campione which only has Subtitled while the pervious weeks showed Dubbed :thinking:

2 Likes

Sharp eyes, there. Thanks, I missed that.

2 Likes

Another Update to Updates Received/Not Received 3/1/18 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

The 3/1/18 update has arrived on Cutting Edge, but not on On Demand.

is still the case.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have received the past weeks episodes in their entirety, that is, Feb 1, 8, and 15

2 Likes

Time Warner Spectrum, Conklin, NY 13748

All shows that were supposed to be updated on March 1st did not update. If it’s not too much to ask, can these shows be updated by tomorrow? It’s really important. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

And Yet Another Update to Updates Received/Not Received 3/1/18 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

The 3/1/18 update has now arrived on On Demand, so last week’s update is now complete on both sides. That just leaves Black Bullet #2 and Inu x Boku #9 missing from Cutting Edge, and Black Bullet #2, Inu x Boku #9, Chunibyo II #9 and Chunibyo II #10 missing from On Demand. Just in time for us to see tonight’s 3/8/18 update brings…

Thanks!

2 Likes

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Most of the missing episodes from my post last week were loaded by Frontier but there are still a few that weren’t added as listed below. Will provide another update on Friday.

Gingitsune Ep 11
Hiro No Kakera/Tamayori Princess Saga Eps 208 and 209
Love Chunibyo/Other Delusions/Heart Throb Eps 211 and 212
One Week Friends Ep 06

2 Likes

Updates Received/Not Received 3/8/18 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Still sticking with just

The short version:

All episodes for this week have arrived, on both Cutting Edge and On Demand. As for the rest, no change: the expiring Black Bullet #2 and Inu x Boku #9 are still missing from Cutting Edge and On Demand., and Chunibyo II #9 and Chunibyo II #10 are still missing from On Demand.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Optimum/Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

Weird Engaged to the Unidentified 2 disappeared during the week.

Recieved from 3/8/18 update:
Black Bullet 6
Brynhildr in the Darkness 1 and 2
Campione 12
Canaan 2
Fantasista Doll 5 and 6
Hiiro no Kakera (Season 2) ~ The Tamayori Princess Saga 10 and 11
Celestial Method 1 and 2
Blade Dance of the Elementalers 10
Gingitsune - Messenger Fox of the Gods 12
Godannar 9 and 10
One Week Friends 9 and 10