Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2022)

Frontier VantageTV
Trumbull, CT 06611

Five (5) show/series SD & HD have been added. Ten (10) show/series have been removed. Here’s the update to the entire list. As of today, 2/22/22 @ 10:35 pm, there was a change in some series SD or HD episodes, see below. Based on the post from @Slowhand, I have removed all SD entries under the “Problem” section. Although, Frontier is still loading SD versions that may affect episode counts. The episode count from 24+717+46+502 (1289) to 77+497+119+528 an reduction of 53+(-220)+73+26, (68) episodes. The shows currently available in order as listed by Frontier for viewing in SD & HD:

Action Zone - February 22

(New) Cobra The Animation - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
Devil’s Line - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
(New) Getter Robo Arc - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)

Anime - February 22

Ahiru No Sora - eps 25 to 36
Ahiro No Sora - eps 37 to 50
Ahiro No Sora - eps 37, 38, 43 (listed again)
Chihayafuru Season 3 - eps 1 to 13
Chihayafuru Season 3 - eps 14 to 24
D4DJ - eps 1 (SD)
Flip Flappers - eps 1 to 13
The Girl in Twilight - eps 1 to 12
Grimoire of Zero - eps 1 to 12
Himouto! Umaru-Chan - eps 1 to 12
Himouto! Umaru-chan R - eps 1 to 12
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon III - eps 1 to 12
Is The Order A Rabbit? - Bloom - eps 1 to 12
Kanamemo - eps 1 to 13
Kids On The Slope - eps 1 to 12
Kokkoku - eps 1 to 12
Made In Abyss: Dawn Of The Deep Soul
Matoi The Sacred Slayer - eps 1 to 12
Non Non Biyori Nonstop - eps 1 to 12
NORN9 - eps 1 to 12
Peter Grill And The Philosopher’s Time - eps 1 to 12
Redo Of Healer - eps 1 to 12
Revue Starlight - eps 1 to 12

Girl Power - February 22

Bakuon!! - eps 1 to 12 (SD)
Bakuon!! - eps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12 (SD) - (listed again)
D4DJ - eps 2 to 13 (SD)
D4DJ - eps 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 (HD)
(New) The Demon Girl Next Door - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
(New) Girl’s Last Tour - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Kade-san And Morning Glories
(New) (Free) Magical Girl Site - eps 1
(New) Magical Girl Site - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)

Super Happy Funtime - February 22

After The Rain - eps 1 to 12 (SD)
Beautiful Bones/Sakurako’s Investigation - eps 1 to 12 (SD)
Beautiful Bones/Sakurako’s Investigation - eps 3,4,5,6,7,10,11 (SD) - (listed again)
DIVE! - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Flowers Of Evil - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
Gugure Kokkuri-san - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Is The Order A Rabbit? - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Is The Order A Rabbit? Season 2 - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Just Because - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Love And Lies - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
My Little Monster - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
The Pet Girl Of Sakurasou - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
The Pet Girl Of Sakurasou - eps 13 to 24 (SD & HD)
Place To Place - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Say ‘I Love You’ - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
Scum’s Wish - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 2 - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
Seitokai Yakuindomo - eps 1 to 13 (SD)
Seitokai Yakuindomo - eps 1 to 13 (SD) - (listed again)
Strawberry Marshmallow - eps 1 to 12 (SD)
Try Knights - eps 1 to 12 (SD & HD)
Utano Prince Sama 1000% - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
Utano Prince Sama 2000% - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
(New) Utano Prince Sama Revolutions - eps 1 to 13 (SD & HD)
Watamote- eps 1 to 12 (SD)

Problem Shows/Series - August 14

Missing - My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (SD) eps 10
Duplicated - Ahiru No Sora - eps 37, 38, 43 SD & HD
Missing - NORN9 - eps 3 HD
Missing - Redo Of Healer - eps 8 SD
Went Missing- D4DJ - eps 8, 13 (HD)
Duplicated - Beautiful Bones/Sakurako’s Investigation - eps 3,4,5,6,7,10,11 (SD)

Finally, I separated from the expired show/series from the main list above.

Expired in 2022 Shows/Series - February 22

(Removed 1/2) Chihayafuru - eps 14 to 25
(Removed 1/2) We Rent Tsukumogami - eps 1 to 12
(Removed 1/2) (Free) Non Non Biyori Nonstop - eps 1 (SD)
(Removed 2/22) Ahiru No Sora - eps 1 to 13
(Removed 2/22) Ahiru No Sora - eps 14 to 24
(Removed 2/22) Chihayafuru Season 2 - eps 1 to 13
(Removed 2/22) Chihayafuru Season 2 - eps 14 to 25
(Removed 2/22) Non Non Biyori - eps 1 to 12
(Removed 2/22) Non Non Biyori Repeat - eps 1 to 12
(Removed 2/22) Rin-Ne - Season 3 - eps 1 to 13
(Removed 2/22) Rin-Ne - Season 3 eps 14 to 25
(Removed 2/22) My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax - eps 1 to 12
(Removed 2/22) (Free) To Love Ru Darkness 2 - eps 1 (SD)

3 Likes

Optimum For Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.
Received as of 2/24/22:
Grimms Notes the Animation 1-12

Expired as of 2/24/22:
Chihayafuru Season Two 1-25
Non Non Biyori Repeat 1-12

Current list

Cobra the Animation 1-13
Getter Robo Arc 1-13
Grimoire Of Zero 1-12
Bakuon!! 1-12
D4DJ 1-13
The Demon Girl Next Door 1-12
Flipper Floppers 1-13
Girl In Twilight 1-12
Girls’ Last Tour 1-12
Is the Order a Rabbit? 1-12
Is the Order a Rabbit? Season Two 1-12
Is The Order A Rabbit? Bloom 1-12
Kanamemo 1-13
Kase-san And Morning Glories
Magical Girl Site 1-12
Matoi The Sacred Slayer 1-12
Revue Starlight 1-12
After The Rain 1-12
Ahiru No Sora 25-50
Beautiful Bones 1-12
Chihayafuru Season Three 1-24
Devil’s Line 1-12 (sub)
Dive! 1-12
Flowers Of Evil 1-13
Gugure Kokkuri-San 1-12
Himouto! Umaru-chan 1-12
Himouto! Umaru-chan R 1-12
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon III 1-12
Just Because 1-12
Kids On The Slope 1-12
KOKKOKU: Moment by Moment 1-12
Love and Lies 1-12
Made in Abyss: Dawn Of The Deep Soul
My Little Monster 1-13
Non Non Biyori: Nonstop 1-12
NORN9 1-12
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou 1-24
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time 1-12
Place To Place 1-12
Redo Of Healer 1-12
Say “I Love You” 1-13
Scum’s Wish 1-12
Seitokai Yakuindomo 1-13
Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 2 1-13
Strawberry Marshmallow 1-12
Try Knights 1-12
Uta no Prince Sama 1000% 1-13
Utano Prince Sama 2000% 1-13
Utano Princesama Revolutions S3 1-13
Watamote No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys’ Fault I’m Not Popular! 1-12

2 Likes

Spectrum (TWC) Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for February 24, 2022:

Chihayafuru Season 3 4 - “Poem 4: On the highest peaks” Arrived early 2/3
D4DJ First Mix 12 - “Childhood Friends”
Frame Arms Girl 7 - “Vs. Hresvelgr / First Tale of the F.A. Girls”
Frame Arms Girl 8 - “The Pep Rally / Autumn Beckons”
Getter Robo Arc 5 - “The Chosen Children”
Getter Robo Arc 6 - “The Dragon’s Descendant”
Long Riders! 9 - “Azumi Autumn Ride! Part One”
Magical Girl Site 2 - “Tempest”
Place to Place 7 - “Mountains! Rivers! ~ Barbecue”
Revue Starlight 7 - “Nana Daiba” arrived early 2/17
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 11 - “The beginning of darkness ~ When the time comes”
Try Knights 6 - “Refreshment and Conflict”
(RECEIVED)

Saga of Confusion

EXPIRED Missing for January 20
Non Non Biyori Nonstop 8 - “My Senpai Had Entrance Exams Coming Up” — Ep 8 of Non Non Biyori S1 was delivered instead
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 6 - “Manservant ~Competition” — Ep 6 of To Love Ru S1 was delivered instead

Missing for January 27
Non Non Biyori Nonstop 9 - “We Made Tasty Food” — Ep 9 of Non Non Biyori S1 was delivered instead
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 7 - “Resistance ~I Know, But Still…~” — Ep 7 of To Love Ru Darkness was delivered instead

Missing for February 17
Chihayafuru Season 3 3 - “Poem 3: Moonglow Over Yoshino” plays for less than 2 seconds
Kanamemo 13 - “And My First…” (FINAL EPISODE) plays for less than 2 seconds
Long Riders! 8 - “The Expanding World” plays for less than 2 seconds
Revue Starlight 6 - “Stage Left for Two” plays for less than 2 seconds

3 Likes

Spectrum - Los Angeles - 91367

All Feb 10 updates received.
All Feb 17 updates received. Chihayafuru 3, Kanamemo 13, Long Riders 8, and Revue Starlight 6 all only play for about a second.
All Feb 24 updates received, with Chihayafuru 4 and Revue Starlight 7 arriving last week. The 4 episodes from Feb 17 still have the one second runtime.

3 Likes

Updates Received/Not Received 2/24/22 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Because I’ve got some long things to say about our four wayward black-flicker episodes, I’ll skip The long version yet again, and just do

The short version:

All the episodes on Slowhand’s list have arrived and play on both Cutting Edge and On Demand. Only Magical Girl Site #2 is properly clad with promo and Groaning Mecha–otherwise, they couldn’t be proper Magical Girls (“How unfortunate!”)–and Frame Arm Girls #7 & 8 have decided to revive Team Topless and are wearing only their Groaning Mecha bikini bottoms.

As for our four…

I’m getting a slightly different result this week. I don’t know if this is because this week’s shipment changed things–and there is some slight evidence that it has, that now we have two copies of each of the episodes, this week’s copy on top of last week’s–or whether I just didn’t work at this hard enough last week, in which case I apologize. But in any event, I can now coax each of these four episodes to play a little. Very little. Very, very, very little.

My procedure therefore has no practical value, except perhaps as a diagnostic–or if you just find watching me do Stupid Jababbi Tricks mildly amusing. Or you’re pining for the fjords, uh, no, I mean these episodes, so much that even a second’s glimpse of them would give you a bit of solace. In that last case, it’s good that even a second’s glimpse would give you solace, since that’s all you’ll get–a second.

First off, this trick only works if you have Cutting Edge. It doesn’t work from the On Demand channel or On Demand Search at all. If you have both Cutting Edge and On Demand, like I do, you can get it to work from the On Demand Recently Viewed tiles, but it’s a real pain working through the extra layers of On Demand machinery and it’s harder to get to the state you need to get to. So in what follows, I’ll assume you’re in Cutting Edge.

Second, I’ll start with describing what you do for Kanamemo #13 and Revue Starlight #6. If you only have Cutting Edge, it should also work the same way for Long Riders! #8 and Chihayafuru III #3, but if, like me, you have both Cutting Edge and On Demand, there’s the additional wrinkle that the annoying On Demand End-of-Episode “We know best, and we know that you must be binging this series, so we’ll just start the next episode right now unless you scramble to stop us in the next Five…Four…Three…Two…One…” stuff activates even if you’re in Cutting Edge, and you’ll need to stop it by choosing “Dismiss” (and maybe do it more than once–it’s that persistent) before you get to the same place. (Kanamemo #13 has no next episode, and while Revue Starlight #6 does–#7, natch–#6 is one of those episodes that got bundled in such a way that the system stuck it in a separate tile all its own on On Demand, so the system thinks it’s all by itself in its own, completely separate series.)

What we’re aiming for here is a stable loop off Cutting Edge’s end-of-episode screen where you are given the choice between “Restart the Episode” and “Exit”. To that end, you will be using just the Select button, the Pause button, and perhaps–if you’re having a hard time getting the loop on track–the Rewind button. Oh, and you’ll also need six seconds of Zen patience. Okay, seatbelts, please:

(1) Start the episode. It will give you a bit of black screen, and then the Restart/Exit screen. Next,

(2) Do Nothing. Contemplate the sound of one hand clapping for six seconds. The Restart/Exit screen will go away by itself, leaving you in blackness. (You’re actually just Paused.)

(3) Optional: The episode tracking crawlbar may or may not be showing; if not, you can call it up and take a look. You’ll see you’re paused at the end of the episode.

(4) Hit the Pause button to unpause the episode. (For some reason, Play will not work here, only Pause.) You’ll be back at the Restart/Exit screen, but with what looks like a colored border.

(5) Immediately choose to Restart the episode. If you don’t do it promptly, you may be dropped out of the Restart/Exit screen again, and discover that the colorful border was actually a freeze frame from the episode. If so, no biggie–unpause it, let it play through to the Restart/Exit screen, and try again. If it’s not working for you after a try or two, try hitting the Rewind button once or twice (twice seems to work better) at any stage of the process–even the Restart/Exit screen–to jar it out of what it’s doing.

(6) After one or two tries, you should arrive at a stable loop where the Restart/Exit screen doesn’t go away by itself. Then, when you restart, you’ll get a second’s worth of picture and sound. Restart it to your heart’s content.

The procedure is the same for Long Riders! #8 and Chihayafuru III #3, except there’s a step

(1a) It will give you a countdown to the next episode, and a choice of “Start Now” or “Dismiss”. Dismiss! Dismiss! DISMISS! (cursing optional–or more Zen)

before you get to (2).

If your system is working like mine, here’s what you get for each episode:

Kanamemo #13: Closeup of bicycle wheel spinning past leaves on pavement, and a single piano note;

Revue Starlight #6: Exterior shot of a Traditional Japanese Dance school, traffic sounds, and the very beginning edge of something else–a female voice? a musical note? (Ask Chihaya what it is, she’ll be able to tell you.)

Chihayafuru III #3: Exterior shot of Civic Center, traffic sounds, and two syllables of a male voice chanting one of the poems; (begin to see where this is going?)

Long Riders! #8: Exterior shot of car receding down a country road, traffic sounds, and a single piano note…(and the loop is closed).

And that’s that, for whatever little it’s worth.

Tentative conclusion and recommendation for your software shipper: Watching what the crawlbar is doing during this, it looks like each “episode” jumps to the midpoint, pauses briefly, then jumps to the end, where the one-second burst of stuff is. Then it freezes there (which produces the border around the Restart/Exit screen, and the initial image you see at the beginning when you play it). This suggests the one-episode-on-top-of-another scenario I mentioned above, but it’s hardly conclusive.

I suggest you send out a patch but do not bundle it with the same names and numbers you used on the last two shipments. Use different names and–especially–numbers (different both on Cutting Edge and On Demand). E.g., instead of “Chihayafuru 303”, try “Chihayafuru 3” or “Chihayafuru 203”. That way, they should appear as separate entries and won’t just get added to the possible pileups we’ve already got.

And please, before you bundle, check that the episodes are actually playable. And after you’ve bundled, check that they’re still playable. And check that the run time reads more like 24 minutes as opposed to one minute or zero minutes–one possibility is that the whole episodes are there, intact, but that the system thinks they’re zero-length because the length was not properly entered. Of course, since I have no access to your system, I have no idea whether or not it even asks you to enter the length. I haven’t a clue as to what it does and doesn’t ask you for when you’re bundling. I’m just throwing this out as another blind guess. (Please forgive me for being churlish and presuming to lecture you on Software Bundling 101 and blindly guessing as to what is and isn’t possible on your system. But please give me a break–we’re all very frustrated out here, some people so much so that they seem to be giving up and walking away from Anime Network altogether. Why wouldn’t they, if nine out of twelve episodes you send them are unplayable on their system because of the missing promo and intro? And you have to admit that whatever procedures your predecessor was using–and whatever you’ve just done–simply hasn’t been working for months and months and months and months now…)

Apologies, and

Thanks!

2 Likes

Verizon Fios - 13027

This is everything currently available

Action Zone
Cobra The Animation - 1 to 13
Devil’s Line - 1 to 12
Getter Robo Arc - 1 to 13
Grimoire of Zero - 1 to 12

Girl Power
Bakuon - 1 to 12
D4DJ: First Mix - 1 to 13
Demon Girl Next Door - 1 to 12
Flip Flappers - 1 to 13
Girl in Twilight - 1 to 12
Girls Last Tour - 1 to 12
Is the Order a Rabbit? Bloom - 1 to 12
Kanamemo - 1 to 13
Kase-San And Morning Glories
Magical Girl Site - 1 to 12
Matoi the Sacred Slayer - 1 to 12
Revue Starlight - 1 to 12

Super Happy Funtime
After the Rain - 1 to 12
Ahiru no Sora - 25 to 50
Beautiful Bones - 1 to 12
Chihayafuru (season 3) - 1 to 24
Dive - 1 to 12
Flowers of Evil - 1 to 13
Grimms Notes The Animation - 1 to 12
Gugure - 1 to 12
Himouto Umaru Chan - 1 to 12
Himouto Umaru Chan R - 1 to 12
Is the Order a Rabbit? (season 1) - 1 to 12
Is the Order a Rabbit? (season 2) - 1 to 12
Just Because - 1 to 12
Kids on the Slope - 1 to 12
Kokkoku - 1 to 12
Love and Lies - 1 to 12
Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul
My Little Monster - 1 to 13
Non Non Biyori Non Sutoppu - 1 to 12
→ Norn 9 - 1 to 9, 11 to 13
Pet Girl of Sakurasou - 1 to 24
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - 1 to 12
Place to Place - 1 to 12
Redo of Healer - 1 to 12
Say I Love You - 1 to 13
Scum’s Wish - 1 to 12
Seitokai Yakuindomo (season 1) - 1 to 13
Seitokai Yakuindomo (season 2) - 1 to 13
Strawberry Marshmallow - 1 to 12
Try Knights - 1 to 12
Uta No Prince Sama(season 1) - 1 to 13
Uta No Prince Sama(season 2) - 1 to 13
Uta No Prince Sama Revolutions - 1 to 13
Watamote - 1 to 12

3 Likes

Received as of 3/3/22:
Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto - 13 eps

Expired as of 3/3/22:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon III 1-12

Current list

Cobra the Animation 1-13
Getter Robo Arc 1-13
Grimoire Of Zero 1-12
Bakuon!! 1-12
D4DJ 1-13
Flipper Floppers 1-13
Girl In Twilight 1-12
Girls’ Last Tour 1-12
Kanamemo 1-13
Magical Girl Site 1-12
Revue Starlight 1-12
After The Rain 1-12
Ahiru No Sora 25-50
Beautiful Bones 1-12
Devil’s Line 1-12 (sub)
Dive! 1-12
Flowers Of Evil 1-13
Gugure Kokkuri-San 1-12
Himouto! Umaru-chan 1-12
Just Because 1-12
Kids On The Slope 1-12
Love and Lies 1-12
My Little Monster 1-13
NORN9 1-12
Place To Place 1-12
Redo Of Healer 1-12
Say “I Love You” 1-13
Scum’s Wish 1-12
Seitokai Yakuindomo 1-13
Try Knights 1-12

3 Likes

???

Uh, Slowhand?

In all these years, I don’t think I’ve EVER seen you miss a weekly report before.

I hope everything is OK and you’re just taking a well-earned vacation.

2 Likes

Updates Received/Not Received 3/3/22 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

First things first:

Is your software bundler, perchance, writing an ode to To Love Ru, something like

“How can I misbundle thee? Let me count the ways,”

Or is there a Guinness World Record in this that I don’t know about and they’re going for glory?

Either way, they’ve managed to significantly increase their score:

(1) Instead of To Love Ru Darkness 2nd #12, they sent us To Love Ru Darkness Season One #12.

(2) On Cutting Edge, they changed the label to “To Love Ru Dark. 12”; on On Demand, it’s listed as To Love Ru Darkness 2nd Season One #12 (neither of which is exactly correct)(well, “To Love Ru Dark. 12” is right for the episode they sent, but not for the episode they were supposed to send). (As for the other, there is no second season to 2nd, alas–the whole point of the “2nd” is to indicate that it is the second season of To Love Ru Darkness.)

(3) I’m assuming it’s To Love Ru Darkness Season One we’re supposed to be starting this week. We did indeed get To Love Ru Darkness Season One #1. They labelled it as “To Love Ru 401” on Cutting Edge, but To Love Ru Darkness 2nd Season Two #1 on On Demand (neither of which is correct).

[exasperated whimper] What’s so hard about this?

Second things second:

Other name changes:

“Getter Robo Arc” becomes “Getter/Arc 07” and “Getter/ Arc 08”, and yes, there is that extra space there for #8;

“Long Riders!” drops the “!” and becomes just “Long Riders 10” (I guess they’re taking it easy after the stress of the big Azuma time trials).

Third things third:

There’s no change to the four “black-flicker” episodes. My absurd little glimpsthesizer procedure (as detailed last week) still works the same way and gives the same glimpses. (follow the “Reply” link back to see what I’m babbling about. I wonder if this trick will work for anyone else?..)

Fourth things that are usually first things fourth: The short version:

All but two of the episodes I expected list have arrived, and and they all play on both Cutting Edge and On Demand. But we only got Frame Arm Girls #9, and I was expecting both #9 & #10, and I was expecting To Love Ru Darkness 2nd #12 and we got To Love Ru Darkness Season One #12 instead.

Frame Arm Girls #9, To Love Ru Darkness Season One #1and To Love Ru Darkness Season One #12 all have promos and Groaning Mecha intros; all the rest of the episodes have neither, including Magical Girl Site #3. (“How unfortunate!”)

Fifth things that are usually second things fifth: The long version:

Received:

Chihayafuru III 5

D4DJ 13

Frame Arm Girl 9

Getter Robo Arc 7 & 8

Long Riders 10

Place to Place 8

Revue Starlight 8

To Love Ru Darkness (first season) 1 & 12

Try Knights 7

Missing in Action:

Frame Arm Girl 10

To Love Ru Darkness Second 12

Has Promo and Groaning Mecha:

Frame Arm Girl 9

To Love Ru Darkness (first season) 1 & 12

Missing Promo and Groaning Mecha:

Everything else

Arriving Unexpectedly:

To Love Ru Darkness (first season) 12

Thanks!

2 Likes

Still lurking about

3 Likes

Schedule for March 3, 2022:

Chihayafuru Season 3 5 - “Poem 5: Heavenly Mount Kagu”
D4DJ First Mix 13 - “Groovy Mix” (FINAL EPISODE)
Frame Arms Girl 9 - “Ah, I’ll Catch a Cold / Together Again Tomorrow”
Getter Robo Arc 7 - “The Getter Coalition”
Getter Robo Arc 8 - “Blood of Dragons, Heart of Man”
Long Riders! 10 - “Azumi Autumn Ride! Part Two”
Magical Girl Site 3 - “The Princess and the Bad Apple”
Place to Place 8 - “Summer Homework ~ Summer Festival”
Revue Starlight 8 - “Toward the Light”
(RECEIVED)

Saga of Confusion

EXPIRED Missing for January 27
Non Non Biyori Nonstop 9 - “We Made Tasty Food” — Ep 9 of Non Non Biyori S1 was delivered instead
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 7 - “Resistance ~I Know, But Still…~” — Ep 7 of To Love Ru Darkness was delivered instead

Missing for February 17
Chihayafuru Season 3 3 - “Poem 3: Moonglow Over Yoshino” plays for less than 2 seconds

Missing for March 3
Frame Arms Girl 10 - “Hot Pot Day / Battle! Battle!! Battle!!!”
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 12 - “Prediction is impossible ~ Out of control Darkness” Ep 12 of To Love Ru Darkness was delivered instead
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 1 - “Unconciously ~Light Head, Pounding Heart~” (FIRST EPISODE) - plays black screen — FIXED
Try Knights 7 - “Frenzy and Ambush” - plays black screen – FIXED

Title changes for March 3
Frame Arms Girl, Ep 1-8; Frame/Girl, Ep 9
Getter Robo Arc, Eps 1-6; Getter/Arc, Ep 7; Getter/ Arc, Ep 8
Long Riders!, Eps 1-9; Long Riders, Ep 10
To Love/Dark., Eps 8-11; To Love Dark., Ep 12

3 Likes

There appears to be updates on the Providers page now.

3 Likes

The report for the last 2 weeks & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Spectrum

Reported title changes for Frame Arms Girl, Getter Robo Arc, Long Riders! & To Love Ru Darkness

Please let me know if I’ve missed anything!

Thanks!! :+1:

Providers Page has been updated

Upcoming March 2022 FVOD anime

March 3 - To Love Ru Darkness 2nd - 12 eps (1 ep/wk) – checking to see if this will be a repeat of what we already got :frowning:
March 10 - Girls’ Last Tour - 12 eps (1 ep/wk)
March 17 - After the Rain - 12 eps (2 eps/wk)
March 24 - Utano Prince-sama 1000% - 13 eps (2 eps/wk)

Upcoming March 2022 SVOD anime

March 3 - Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto - 13 eps
March 10 - TsukiPro The Animation - 13 eps
March 17 - Cardfight!! Vanguard overDress - 12 eps
March 24 - Mother of the Goddess’ Dormitory - 10 eps
March 31 - Shikizakura - 12 eps

3 Likes

I have one question. Is it possible to view the network bumpers? where can I find them to a rewatch?

3 Likes

Bumpers like this? Or something else?

4 Likes

Yes. I want to see an archive of the old bumpers in high-def.

3 Likes

I don’t know if there is an archive. Not entirely sure who to ask, but I’ll see.

4 Likes

Thank you. Those bumpers bring me alot of joy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Received as of 3/10/22:
TsukiPro The Animation - 13 eps

Expired as of 3/10/22:
Ahiru No Sora 25-36

Current list

Cobra the Animation 1-13
Getter Robo Arc 1-13
Grimoire Of Zero 1-12
Bakuon!! 1-12
D4DJ 1-13
Flipper Floppers 1-13
Girl In Twilight 1-12
Girls’ Last Tour 1-12
Kanamemo 1-13
Magical Girl Site 1-12
Revue Starlight 1-12
After The Rain 1-12
Ahiru No Sora 37-50
Beautiful Bones 1-12
Devil’s Line 1-12 (sub)
Dive! 1-12
Flowers Of Evil 1-13
Gugure Kokkuri-San 1-12
Himouto! Umaru-chan 1-12
Himouto! Umaru-chan R 1-12
Just Because 1-12
Kids On The Slope 1-12
Love and Lies 1-12
My Little Monster 1-13
NORN9 1-12
Place To Place 1-12
Redo Of Healer 1-12
Say “I Love You” 1-13
Scum’s Wish 1-12
Seitokai Yakuindomo 1-13
Try Knights 1-12
TsukiPro The Animation - 13 eps

3 Likes

Schedule for March 10, 2022:

Chihayafuru Season 3 6 - “Poem 6: The finest brocade”
Frame Arms Girl 11 - “What Lies Behind that Emotion / A Public Bath! A Battle?”
Frame Arms Girl 12 - “Last Battle / That Which I Give To You” (FINAL EPISODE)
Getter Robo Arc 9 - “Charge!!” FIXED – black screen
Girls’ Last Tour 1 - “Memories / Spiral / Moonlight” (FIRST EPISODE) FIXED – black screen with AN logo
Long Riders! 11 - “The Moment the Town Starts to Move”
Magical Girl Site 4 - “The Replacement and the Transfer Student”
Place to Place 9 - “Dress Me Up! ~ School Festival of Love & Romance”
Revue Starlight 9 - “On the Night of the Star Festival”
To Love Ru Darkness 2nd 2 - “Uneasy ~A Wavering Heart~”
Try Knights 8 - “Rugby and Chess”
(RECEIVED)

Saga of Confusion

Missing for February 17

Missing for March 3
Frame Arms Girl 10 - “Hot Pot Day / Battle! Battle!! Battle!!!”

Missing for March 10
Getter Robo Arc 10 - “The Interstellar Crusade” black screen

Title changes

• Frame Arms Girl, Ep 1-8; Frame/Girl, Ep 9, 11, 12
  • Getter Robo Arc, Eps 1-6; Getter/Arc, Ep 7; Getter/ Arc, Ep 8-10
  • Long Riders!, Eps 1-9; Long Riders, Ep 10, 11
  • Magical/Site, Eps 1-3; Magica/Site, Ep 4