AN Forums

Anime Q+A

I guess that, for me, it would have to be a toss-up between Gravion and Full Metal Panic… with honorable mentions to Eighth Man, Gigantor and Dokkoida?! for Dr. Marrionflower’s creations (as comic relief.)

I’m gonna pick Godannar. Not only was is awesome, but the whole 2 mecha male/ female (and one female/ female) combination was a sly and witty take on male/ female relationships ( and one yuri one…nice) :laugh:

They really need to rerun this again, for all the youn-ins.

I agree with you Tonka, that was an awesome series. Besides Godannar, I would also pick Full Metal Panic, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Eureka Seven.

You guys are awesome. Great answers going on in here. :slight_smile:

Question 4 (week of November 8)

Make An Anime Your Own Part I
Title Your Anime Series (BE CREATIVE)

The Legend of the Legendary Warriors in the days of Legend

(Anime fighting spoof that I mentioned in Anime story ideas. 12 characters fight against an evil army to prove to be the best legendary warrior and rightful heir the legendary throne. It has a surprise ending fit for a comedy).

The old days

Anime about a bunch of old people who start off by telling a story only to have their figment-ed dreams of alien invasions, wars, and romance life (including them becoming kids again) come true. Plots allows for a slow start, which quickly speed up into a war zone were they are turned into kids which can be very comical and allow for a new found romance between the what once was old friends who each secretly wished something happened, you find out about their older loves along the way of the story.

Sexy Bastards
Hot guys who are arrogant and smug. They have smoldering eyes, great bodies and some awesome, dead sexy ‘power’ over women. (Not that I have anyone in mind, of course)

Tragedy Wasteland

(the rest will likely be revealed in later questions)

Question 5 (week of November 14)

If you could spend a day with one anime character, who would it be?

This is a real tough one. There are just too may characters I’d like to spend a day with. However, after looking at my CYB/B list, I think I’d most like to spend a day with Maya Kitajima from Glass Mask, just so I could get a closer insight into what makes her tick.

I’d have to say Yuki from E’s Otherwise. Everyday is an adventure in his line of work. :smiley:

This is much too easy - Roy Mustang from FMA.

Edit: Wait, let me change that. From FMA: B.

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]This is much too easy - Roy Mustang from FMA.

Edit: Wait, let me change that. From FMA: B.[/quote]

Gee, Slow… I never saw that coming… :wink:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]This is much too easy - Roy Mustang from FMA.

Edit: Wait, let me change that. From FMA: B.[/quote]

Then you both can bark orders. Ed would love that. :laugh:

hm…

Yuki Nagato

I had permission to bring this fun thread back from the dead. I hope to keep this going as often as I can…
That being said, let’s do a question about the past.

Question 6 (Week of December 1 2014)

You’ve been sent to Japan’s Sengoku Era through a mysterious portal. Strangely you have your modern knowledge still in tact. What is the ONE thing YOU would share with the Samurai/people about your present life?

[quote=“Snowy_Stampede, post:36, topic:2668”]
You’ve been sent to Japan’s Sengoku Era through a mysterious portal. Strangely you have your modern knowledge still in tact. What is the ONE thing YOU would share with the Samurai/people about your present life?[/quote]
Sanitation.

Here I was about to write this off again but I like the move to Fun and Games Slow. It actually makes sense and might help jumpstart it… :thumbsup: Also great answer.

Uber

The knowledge about pizza

Question 7 (Week of January 18, 2016)

You’re late for school again. What’s your excuse?

Difficulty: No mentioning of alarms & slept in allowed.