ANO Technical Support & Customer Service

Dear Atu,

I believe I responded to another e-mail sent by you before seeing this one which addresses my question concerning regional accessibility.

After reviewing the FAQ answer, my question remains because it is specifically about Japan.  I also travel frequently to Europe, both Eastern and Western.  I would expect that your system could produce a list of accessible countries given that, from the FAQ, it appears that you already have code that restricts access by region.

Finally, are these responses public?  I have other questions and comments that I would prefer to submit privately.

Regards,
Dave

@Libertytrooper

This is a public forum, to have a private conversation, you should email Atu at:
info@theanimenetwork.com

Slowhand

Thanks much. Iā€™ve taken this offline.

1 Like

Weā€™re happy to be of service anytime. Come back if thereā€™s anything else we can do.

I just reupped my sub and it says my subscription is active and Iā€™ve gotten Email confirmation that my payment is set up correctly but it still says my set up is incomplete.in my account status on the site.

@Series5Ranger

Will get them this first thing Monday morning.

Please also send an email to info@theanimenetwork.com so that a support ticket gets created asap.

All right

So, I just created a account (havenā€™t subscribed yet) to see how I like the service (you have a few of the simulcasts I want to watch this season), but Iā€™m unable to play any of the videos ā€“ even the ones that are available to guests. When I try, a small bar of video approximately an inch tall shows up at the bottom of the viewer, accompanied by sound. I have tried both logged in and out, and on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, over the course of a few weeks, but had no luck. Thoughts?

Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of this?

It generally looks something like this: http://imgur.com/tDtnA2r

Hey Team,

I was able to duplicate G_S_Palmerā€™s video playback issue. It seems to be impacting non-premium accounts only at this time. Hopefully, this will be resolved in the next 24 hours. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Atu

Who do I contact about getting my email address for my Forum account changed?

Send that to info@theanimenetwork.com

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, Trying to get help with a double billing and a problem with access, Please help Thank you.

Hi anthonys78,

I can field all of your support needs by contacting info@theanimenetwork.com. Iā€™ve already started to work on your issue. Thank you,

Atu
Anime Network

2 Likes

Big thank you

Glad I can help!

1 Like

Itā€™s not live on TANā€¦

because Iā€™m trying to watch it andā€¦ nope