Any girls looking for a bf? ;*

I’m looking for a fun anime loving girl to be my sweetheart… <3

1 Like

This is a most unusual intro. You’d better elaborate a little.

What types of anime do you like?

1 Like

Naruto bleach dbz deadmans wonderland exc.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the tyroid TAN Boards!! :3 An interesting introduction, I would say; I haven’t seen many people join for the sole purpose to find a soulmate. Oh well, I wish you luck in your search. :wink:

I hope you have a good time on here posting around and making many new friends along your journey. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

welcome, I guess

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

It m looking for some new friends and hopefully a anime sweetheart <3 :stuck_out_tongue: so just hit me up

1 Like

I m looking for new friends and if possible an anime sweetheart <3 :stuck_out_tongue: so ya just hit me up u all!!!

1 Like

really guy

1 Like

1 Like

I’m looking for a anime loving chick^~^ <3 I like dragon ball z gt sonic pokemon deadmans wonderland and more

1 Like

Sir this button will be your best friend I swear this is a revolutionary break threw.

1 Like

ummmm excuse me

1 Like

Does TAN have a dating service now?

1 Like

I swear we had a thread for it; if not, someone should make one soon. This stuff is just too good. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know Pretear made a thread like that a while back. I think it was for Valentine’s Day.

Um, welcome to you, BlackMassacre, I guess. Good luck in your quest. Perhaps you should post around a bit and let people get to know you since you didn’t expand much on your intro.

1 Like

I think Man-Faye is available

That is definitely a new one, however it can’t hurt to try… right? I too am still looking for an anime loving chick of my own. So with that… welcome to the nuthouse, and good fortune with your quest.

Not to mention, you did bring up a good idea. A TAN dating thread would be funny, for just as Iron K. Tager said…

I too agree good sir. :laugh:

1 Like