I am new here

Hiya I am new to these forums the names Mizuki and I hope I meet some good friends here and I don’t like boys much or should I say males ? so if your a guy and want to be my friend plz don’t be a pervert cause I hate those to same with guys trying to ask me to be there girlfriend well thankyou and hope I fix in well here ^^

Hello and welcome to the torpedinous TAN boards, Mizuki!! :3
Trust me, I know how you feel when it comes to pervert guys, or just pushy guys in the first place. :unsure: I am sure you would be fine here, just as long as you know that a lot of the time, at least on the boards, it is all in jest. :stuck_out_tongue: Just be careful of Lumis. I do not want to spread rumors, but word is he tends to stand a little too close to the girls’ locker room. :laugh:

To start things off, how about you tell us a little about yourself? Maybe what some of your favorite anime or manga are? Or possibly how you found your way here? Favorite color? ^-^

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Okie well something about meh is that I love to read genderbender mangas and I am a girly girl so I like stuff like hellokitty and kawaii stuff ect and girly stuff And for my favorite animes I have alot but I will just list my top 5 ones I like negima, to love r u, gundam series, pokemon/digmon/yugioh, sailor moon well that’s should do it for now oh and my fav manga right now is Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo and I found my way here cause I was looking for a anime to watch dub oh and my favorite color is pink.

Welcome To Tan ^-^ And Lumis is a awesome gentlemen No worries we all Love new people …so look around the place and HAVE FUN!!!

Bonsoir Mizuki17 .,

Please do welcome to the TAN fourm. there is alot of good stuff around in here and enjoy the stay in here.

Merci.

Thankies everyone :blush:

Welcome to you! Pretty much everyone here in the forum is nice and the guys are perfect gentlemen, so feel free to hang around and jump in anywhere you like. Enjoy!

And if anyone does bother you, Slowhand is our Mod as well as the resident Whip Mistress. She will take care of things!

Welcome to the Forums Mizuki, Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hullo thar! Nice to have you at TAN, hope to see you around the boards. So what brought you to this site?

Welcome. Post often

You act like Stalking is a BAD thing!

Mizuki17, welcome & post often.

Whatever you do, do not get in Outlander’s van! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome!

Don’t worry about me being pushy, cats tend to be more social than I am at times. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the bit of a late welcome, Mizuki. I hope that you enjoy yourself here at the nuthouse… LOL! Take care, and catch ya’ around the boards sometime.
:slight_smile:

Welcome.