Best OP/ED thread

Dai-Guard OP - Love the idea of office workers fighting giant monsters and red tape. A very underrated series.

Dai Guardā€™s OP is infectiously addictive. Once itā€™s in your brain itā€™s hard to get out. :wink:

Hmm, thought I would throw in

And for those who have never seen it

1 Like

As much as I question Kanno, I will say both of those have always been long-favorites. Helps to have Maaya though too. :wink:

I never even heard of this show until well after Geneon was gone, but it has become a favorite of mine. The end credits are simply, but the music is beautiful.

Another wacky one from Gainax:

1 Like

And I have to post this one, another great TAN series. The opening theme is just too much fun!

Argggā€¦I cantā€™ post any vids. I keep getting 403 error. Dudeā€¦

:smiley:

Yes Tommy, weā€™ve seen what happened when I blew your brain out before with my witticisms. Thank you for further highlighting my capabilities!

Iā€™m not too fond of the character design nor the story in general, however, the OP is quite addictive, and the soundtrack is rather awesome.

[link broken]

I;ve got agree there. Not one of my favorite shows, but the intro is quite good!

Both from Witchblade -

1 Like

Last Exile

1 Like

LadyOfWicca: I canā€™t help thinking that the Last Exile opening sounds a lot like the Master Keaton opening. Iā€™ve heard that OP before, since I own it, and everytime I watch an episode I think ā€œMaster Keatonā€!!

This one?

[link broken]

Yeah thatā€™s the one. Thereā€™s only one opening :stuck_out_tongue: . And itā€™s a great one at that. Also the show should be watched by more people. Amazing series. Bit too episodic and it has a weak start, but overall itā€™s very goo. A very refreshing, mature, intellgent, and cool series. Very epic at times.

They do sound slightly similar. Master Keaton is already on my (huge) list of shows that I want to see. I look forward to it!

Hereā€™s the opening for both seasons of the first Sentai release I ever bought, Mahoromatic.

Season 1:

Season 2:

This was always one of those shows I never thought I would like. But I picked up the Sentai sets and fell in love. Itā€™s a really fun show!

1 Like