Brain Drain

Been trying to get into the Funimation site . All I keep seeing is this .
Noticed the app on all devices also logged me out . Wonder if the server is messed up ?

2 Likes

According to a video on YouTube (yea itā€™s credible, I knowā€¦) Funimation has been acting up since yesterday. I donā€™t know if what youā€™re experiencing is related to that though :thinking:

Hmmm Funimation seems to work fine for me.

1 Like

Did a little cleaning out of some website data . To it made me reaccept the cookie thing . Itā€™s working most of the way now . Though logging out of every app was a little strange still .

2 Likes

OH NO! I forgot to sign me up with Funimation

1 Like

Going through some stuff and stumbled on to this . It is the English dub of the first two episode of Urusei Yatsura . I believe this was all that was ever dubbed . One of these days I probably should email Robert Woodhead and ask .

2 Likes

2-Day Priority Shipping. Shipped Wednesday afternoon, didnā€™t arrive in Intercession City until this morning :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been having some priority mail delays . First class has been shipping faster .

On another note got my stickers from Rightstuf that were missing from my set . Came in a bigger box then the disc I got in today .

3 Likes

Should I or shouldnā€™t I?

Discuss.

2 Likes

Yes, if you can find it anywhere else. After my experiences, I donā€™t think I will ever be able to trust the Crunchy store againā€¦

4 Likes

RIghtStuf has this one.

Amazon has quite a few different ones.

but neither of them seems to have that same one from the Crunchy store. More exploration is needed.

Tokyo Otaku Mode has it and for $2 less!

2 Likes

I never bought anything from CR before, so I am not sure how they are with deliveries and whatnot.

Looking at RightStuf and Amazon choices, how could you possibly choose just one? LOL

Glad you found a bargain, but I never ordered from Otaku Mode either, so I am not sure about them either.

Did my complete confusion help you at all? :rofl:

EDIT:
Oh, look! Another bargain! (& 20% off your first order!)

3 Likes

I have ordered from TOM before, but never from Crunchyroll.

And, I donā€™t know how to chooseā€¦ Iā€™ll wait for my next paycheck to decide, too much thinking for today

But, if anyone else has an opinion, Iā€™ll listen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/83045
They do have the thing where you can use PayPal for pre-orders and they donā€™t charge until it ships . Just had something that was supposed to be here in December ship and get charged . The long wait was Bandaiā€™s doing . They pack well though they ship your least favorite shipper .

4 Likes

Since RS has that Funi sale, thereā€™s 3 sets Iā€™d like, but I can only afford one tomorrowā€¦

Interviews With Monster Girls

A Centuarā€™s Life

And You Thought There Was Never A Girl Online PBS

Monster Girls and Centuarā€™s Life are $29, but
Girl Online is the PBS and is only $2 more at $31.

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

That is a tough one . I have the essentials release of Girl Online ,but with the price was thinking about dipping again for the LE . Though the crunchy titles worry me though as we donā€™t know fully what is up with the home rights . Iā€™m thinking both have them and hoping all of the Crunchy/Funimation stuff gets complete or essential releases ,but just in case I got most of what I really wanted to own .

Iā€™m trying to decide on getting this Re:zero from the sale as I want the goodies ,but then Iā€™d have to mail the disc in . Not a big hassle as Iā€™ve done it before ,but itā€™s a extra step and Iā€™m kind of in lazy mode .

2 Likes

The more Iā€™m thinking Iā€™d go with Interviews With Monster Girls or A Centuarā€™s Life . I remembered the original reason I passed on Girl Onlines LE . It was I felt for the extra money the extras felt a bit bland . Funimationā€™s artboxes really rarely seem to add any new art element like boxes of old did so I rarely take them into account when it comes to single season releases . Heard the mousepad and cling are nice ,but I felt they did not add enough value for me . It was $30.99 during The holiday sale I think and the essentials was $15.44 . Now that I remember Iā€™m going to put the money toward Re:zero.

Edit: Might have to say no on Re:zero . Amazon just shipped two things out a month earlier then the original date and got a lot more pre-orders coming then I thought .

2 Likes

@Psychopuppet thatā€™s where Iā€™m having the biggest problemā€¦

Iā€™ve heard Girl Online is a pretty cute show, and itā€™s a really good price for the PBS, but concerned about the FuniRoll series getting dropped earlier than planned.

Iā€™m leaning towards Monster Girls, since that one is super cute, and itā€™s dub is Funi exclusive (IMO the dub voices fit the characters beautifully), but since thereā€™s already streaming problems with A Centuarā€™s Life, Iā€™m really concerned this one might be on the early chopping block :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

@MaouSadao I really wish theyā€™d have given us a little more info on what the home video deal was/is . There is still what a handful of dubs not up on either platform ? Re:Zero dub was mention as coming to Crunchy in the initial list and it vanished from Funimation then never showed up on Crunchyroll . What started making me wonder more was a lot of these shows are coming with Digital ,but some only give you access to extraā€™s since the shows were pulled from the servers . A Centaurs Life dub is up on Funimationā€™s streaming ,but again I thought it was on the list of dubs coming to Crunchyroll .

1 Like

Exactly.

A Centaurā€™s Life is the strangest one, as the censored Dub is currently on VRV, but not Crunchyroll. However, the uncensored version is on Funiā€™s server still.

What makes it even wierder is when they first separated the partnership, the Dubbed version of ACL was on Crunchyroll for about 2 weeks, then suddenly removed :thinking:

1 Like