Brain Drain

All of those Funimation/Funi-crunchy titles that were in clearance are out and back at full price on Rightstuf . Probably just a overstock sale then .

2 Likes

Just saw this at the Kawaii Kon (Hawaii) website. Wonder who gets to go to this?

4 Likes

Oh manā€¦

Aya Hirano is going to be a guest there :cry:

Also itā€™s partially sponsored by Fakku! as well :rofl:

For your question Slow, maybe the primary moderator for TAN and HiDive? :wink:

4 Likes

Uhhhā€¦ no thank you - I donā€™t do water or flying over water. Iā€™m against it on principle.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve flown from Houston to Orlando and back several times. Over the Gulf. Itā€™s actually quite pretty watching the ships on the water.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

I have a problem with breathing underwater - I canā€™t do it.

5 Likes

Got one up on me I donā€™t even like being on a plane .

5 Likes

Sentai has a page banner now on RightStuf. Itā€™s cute.

Screenshot_20190318-123330~2

3 Likes

Sentai needs to get its June stuff up before I spend my tax money on something else . :rofl:

2 Likes

Please donā€™t remind me of what happen when i was in froster care

Watching the Daily Show this morning, and most of the show has this banner at the bottom about my Satellite Provider will be dropping Viacom channelsā€¦

Iā€™m on U-Verseā€¦

Anyway, the page that has the info about what is going seems to be applied to any AT&T service that would have it, including their cord-cutting service!

4 Likes

Could Maybe, just maybe, the threat of streaming networks + consumer displeasure with seeing (ahem) two massive media conglomerates using them as bargaining chips to make another buck, be enough end channel bundling on cable?

3 Likes

In this case, AT&T may just pull out TV service altogether in the long run due to loss of customers, which would mean that for those who donā€™t rely on streaming services would have one less option. In my area, only Comcast if you donā€™t want satellite or streaming.

Also, for those who were looking for streaming service to replace cable, AT&Tā€™s option is out if you want the Viacom stuff now.

3 Likes

Seems the Lucky Lucky Sale took at least 2 more series.

Nakaimo Blu-ray (DVD is Low Stock as well) and Azumanga Daioh are no longer selectable for purchase.

Edit on that

Nakaimo Blu-ray is back on the store, but not scheduled to return in stock until 5/10/19.

1 Like

Hey did you guys heard about the flooding

Iā€™m thinking about pulling all of my Blu-ray and dvdā€™s out and inventorying them while they are . Question has anyone found a good app for it ? Maybe with a barcode scanner ?

2 Likes

RS just put ReZero part 1 + the LE version, Tenchi Muyo, and the Steins Gate movie back on clearance :thinking:

Interesting . I noticed a bit of those shows that were in the clearance last time around are on Amazon for $34.99 . Wonder if anymore will pop back in on Rightstuf ?

Still wondering what the end game for these shows will be . Continued to be sold by Funimation and released as an essentials set later or Warner Sells them under a Crunchyroll brand .
The third option would be they go digital only on CR .

Speaking of essentials seen it reported on a few places that the Lucky Stars essentials set is missing extras because they were on one of the DVDā€™s only . I think they were mainly the Bandai ones . Original complete Funimation BD/DVD combo is currently $22.99 on Amazon .

1 Like

That still begs the question. What about shows that havenā€™t been released yet?

I know they said all the shows that were co-licensed will get a release (and that seems to be true, as Love Tyrant is getting a release in a few months), but that still worries me to some extent. More specifically for 2 series: Masamune-kunā€™s Revenge and Hybrid X Heart (Not going to lie about it. Hybrid X Heart is one other show which I own an ā€œOfficial Malaysian copyā€ of, since Crunchy only has it censoredā€¦)

Baka and Test has that problem as well. All of the extra features except Funi show trailers were on a third DVD Disc or Blu-ray for both season 1 and 2, which were excluded from the S.A.V.E. DVD only release. Which means that for season 2, which only got a Premium Box release, youā€™ll have to shell out some serious extra dough just to see something that was originally included when it was released :scream:!

I can go through and compare the Lucky Star Funi set to the Bandai discs when I have a little free time. Will post my findings on the Lucky Star thread.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still hoping we get more info from one company or the other about future releases .

Iā€™m good on Baka and Test . Also geez that is going for almost as much as the Monster Musume PBS .

Excuse the dust .

1 Like