Brain Drain

I was extremely lucky at finding this myself. It was owned by a smoker, which the tar stained the case, and it still has the aroma of burnt tobacco wafering from it sometimes, but it was $8 (.99 eBay auction + 7 priority shipping)…

Edit

Btw this was about 2 years ago, so yeah…

1 Like

Ouch, that’s possibly worse than Funi’s new trend of it being something of a coin-toss as to which shows actually get any extras.

I’m starting to wonder if Funimation may have dubbed too much One Piece as it seems like they really want us to go back to the golden days of anime piracy :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Who glitched the forums a few minutes ago ?

4 Likes

:star: Congrats to @nancysamuel104 and @kanamekuran12 for being the New Users of the Month for March 2019! :star:

3 Likes

Super Robot Wars T with English subs is out . Trying to decide if I want it for the Switch or for PS4 . The switch I can take with ,but generally I tend to not . The PS4 I find more comfortable to play . Plus even if I wanted to setup a Asia account the Switch does not have a e-shop there yet . The the day one DLC is part of a patch ,but won’t get anymore . The PS4 is just kind of a minor prick of the finger to do it . Simple solution is buy both ,but I think even at its cheapest it’s still around $70 each .

3 Likes
Here's the survey I received this morning

Thought I was tired, but now I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Hmm yes I see. :thinking: it’s a 7 number combination to a hidden treasure. Meh takes too long.

3 Likes

I have had my share on that kind of glitching

1 Like

The other night, the forums were in “Read-only mode”. Anyone know what causes that?

2 Likes

that happen to me a few times but to goes away on its own but don’t know what cause it

2 Likes

Some of the Discourse backups cause this. Don’t want you inputting any new info until it backs up what’s already there. That’s the only thing I know for sure causes read-only.

@Snowy_Stampede might know more.

2 Likes

but it just recently started happen tho

so it might be more to it than just backups

1 Like

I know most of the backups happen in the middle of the night, but after some updates, they need to do another backup. Like I said, that’s the only thing I know of that causes it, but I’m sure there’s others.

3 Likes

did we get some new software because I see some new notification features

2 Likes

Yes, we got notifications about new users or older users who haven’t posted in a while. And I believe there was some backend stuff.

4 Likes

I haven’t looked in this much myself until just now but pretty much this, yes.

4 Likes

I can vouch for the “Late Night” backups, I’ve seen TAN be in Read-Only a bunch of times in the wee hours of the morning. Usually only lasts 10 or 20 minutes.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

I did at least once

1 Like

Significantly off topic from just the previous conversation, but I just found out how popular To Love Ru actually is.

Since I had both the original sets and Complete Collection Blu-ray, decided to list the individual sets, since the Complete Collection supposedly has better video quality (and trying to make room for the Dubbed release :crossed_fingers:). I had it listed for less than a day @ $130 and it already sold!

Also, when did shipping go up so much? It was $11 for Priority!

3 Likes

This here?

3 Likes