Crunchyroll News

The Power Of Music and Anime | A Crunchyroll Documentary

2 Likes

WarnerMedia Reorganizes Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, More Under Global Kids & Young Adults Unit

posted on 2019-03-06 00:53 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
AT&T acquired Crunchyroll/VRV holding company Otter Media last August, folded it into WarnerMedia

3 Likes

We will see where this goes . It sounds like they are trying to figure out a easier management system for the different brands ,but at the same time I wonder if this is more to keep a better eye on financial performance of them . Then cut off the dead weight once they figure that out .

On another note not sure I like some of the wording of this .

On another another note . When is At&t buying out Sentai and all of its cousin companies ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Please note I have a very strange mind. On a second read through, for some reason, I combined Warner Bros and anime, and that equaled Super Saiyan Bugs Bunny. Not even a minute later, I found this:

Please help. I have a problem…

2 Likes

How Anime Helped Me Find Strength | A Crunchyroll Documentary

2 Likes

Just got an email that Rokka- Braves of the Six Flowers has had the English Dub uploaded to Crunchyroll.

Checking, it’s only on Crunchyroll at this time. VRV doesn’t have it, despite having the Dub tag when searching by title.

Crunchyroll Hires New Events, Marketing Heads

posted on 2019-03-14 02:45 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda

2 Likes

Kicking Off the Year Big with Crunchyroll and VRV at C2E2!

March 19, 2019 1:00pm CDT
See what’s in store for the upcoming event, which runs March 22-24

2 Likes

We here at Ellation with leading brands such as Crunchyroll and VRV are constantly seeking feedback to build better apps. Please fill out the following form to be contacted for upcoming opportunity to give feedback and get paid! By filling out the survey in totality you have the chance to win a $25 dollar giftcard! Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BZLQTYV

2 Likes

Crunchyroll Adds PEACE MAKER KUROGANE Anime Films on March 27

March 20, 2019 1:32pm CDT
Two-parter will be available worldwide except for Asia and German-language territories

PEACE MAKER KUROGANE - Belief | OFFICIAL PREVIEW

2 Likes

March 22, 2019

3 Likes

Curious to how the increase applies to the Fan Pack($9.95 for Crunchy and VRV) :thinking:

It may not apply yet.

1 Like

While Marketing Anime, Crunchyroll Accidentally Proves Existence of Ghosts

March 25, 2019 6:00pm CDT
So it turns out ghosts are real and also they really like watching Mob Psycho 100

2 Likes

Crunchyroll Prepares for Spring 2019 Anime with Continuing Simulcasts!

March 26, 2019 4:33pm CDT
See what you can look forward to keeping up with as we enter a new season

3 Likes

Wow I like what they did with that. Pretty. :star: :star2:

1 Like

I agree completely! As a bonus, Hime’s outfit is super cute! :blush:

1 Like

How Anime Changed Basketball in Japan

2 Likes

Crunchyroll Streams “Joshi Kausei” & “Nobunaga teacher’s young bride” TV Anime and More to Spring Simulcast Lineup

April 05, 2019 2:00pm CDT

2 Likes

Crunchyroll Adds Wacky TV Na na na 2nd season to Simulcast Lineup

April 11, 2019 8:46am EDT
Series launches today at 6:00am Pacific Time

2 Likes