Crunchyroll News

Sweet! More Miss Machiko!

1 Like

Crunchyroll Adds GoShogun, GoShogun: The Time Étranger, EAT-MAN, Kaiba, Ultra Maniac, Inukami and More to Anime Catalog

May 09, 2019 3:45pm CDT

4 Likes

Crunchyroll has somehow been banned from Twitter. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

They changed the birthday date and it locked them out which I guess kind of bans you to you get back in .

3 Likes

Was going through my Crunchyroll que, and noticed that they removed Nora, Princess, and Stray Cat. Don’t know when it happened, but the episodes are no longer there.

Don’t think they announced the removal, and it doesn’t seem like anyone else misses it, but I was in the middle of watching it…

2 Likes

It is very rare that CR announces any kind of show removals. Although they claim they do. But I have never seen any such announcements when I look through the forums there. It’s happened to me several times!!

2 Likes

I did a search in their forums and they did Use to post what was expiring, but it looks like they haven’t done so since 2015 (Link).

4 Likes

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F8V3QFS

We here at Crunchyroll are constantly seeking feedback to create better experiences.
By filling out the survey completely you have the chance to win a $100 dollar gift card!
Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anime Central, Crunchyroll is Coming At You!

May 13, 2019 12:00pm CDT
See what’s in store for the May 17-19 event

2 Likes

Updated list again, since Twin Star Exorcists’ dub was uploaded to VRV sometime between 3pm and now.

All 50 episodes.

1 Like

Crunchyroll Adds Midnight Eye Goku, The Legend of Black Heaven, Honey and Clover and More to Anime Catalog

May 14, 2019 2:00pm CDT

5 Likes

Ooh Honey and Clover O_o

Added to watch list.

And it also has the dub O_O

3 Likes

Crunchyroll Adds EAT-MAN '98, Cosmo Warrior Zero, Elemental Gelade, and 8 Man After to Anime Catalog

May 15, 2019 3:00pm EDT

5 Likes

Photon the Idiot Adventures, Psybuster, The Adventures of the Little Prince and More Join Crunchyroll’s Anime Catalog

May 16, 2019 3:00pm EDT

4 Likes

Honey and Clover is strange it’s a direct copy of the Viz releases . Even the subbed one is the dubtitles Viz used and it’s got viz logos even the age ones . Maybe a sub license and/or Discotek does not have the original materials yet .

4 Likes

Is Kampfer in engish dub now?

1 Like

Check the Kampfer thread.

1 Like

VRV got a neat update (I think today). If you hold a specific episode of a show in the app, you can share the link to the VRV website highlighting the specified series with someone.

Here’s an example:

Of course, the person receiving the link needs to have VRV premium for anything that’s not Crunchyroll…

Also, just noting that an individual account of HiDive on VRV (aka VRVDIVE) costs $5, the same amount as an account on HiDive. (But still no syncing accounts…)

Curious to how much goes to HiDive, since VRV has to be charging them something to utilize their platform :thinking:

2 Likes

Crunchyroll Adds Kyo Kara Maoh! to Anime Catalog

May 21, 2019 3:00pm CDT
Seasons 1 and 2 go live at 3:00pm Pacific Time

6 Likes

The Adorable Welcome, Chitose Anime Waddles Over to Crunchyroll

May 22, 2019 4:30pm CDT
New episodes will premiere every Wednesday at 4:00pm PT

4 Likes