Dating Service

Name: shakujou/funnylettersman/skanks/shankajew
Blood: False
Sign: Aries
Year: Snake

I’m like 5’9"ish, it’s been awhile since I’ve checked. I’m a Caucasian male, and have brown hair with blue/grey eyes. I’m fairly shy, but I’m breaking that shell as I live on. Sweet used to precede my given name as apart of a nickname I tried to fight off until it stuck for a couple of years.

I’m describing myself as a nerd more and more recently. I build my own computers and love to mess with technology. I studied Japanese for five years, during that period I lived in Japan for half of a year. Since living there, my interest in Japan and it’s culture has dwindled to more of a hobby rather than a passion like it used to be. I like to play video games, my ps3 and computer being my main source of entertainment. Starcraft II being my favorite right now.

I very rarely talk about myself, or at least not in such a way as to create a dating profile…

OK, guess I’ll bow to the peer pressure! Besides, this looks like it will be fun!

Name: Rish
Blood Type: Unknown
Sign: Leo
Year: Rooster

5"11" European mutt with light brown hair and blue eyes. No! I am a 12 pound, black cat with a tendency to sleep a lot!

I’m looking for a someone who enjoys being themselves, is supportive, and a good listener. Wait! I really just want a slave with an opposable thumb to clean my litter box, and feed me softy fud!

I’m shy, but enjoy watching people interact. Wait! I love sitting in the window and “key-keying” at the birds at the feeder. That darn squirrel is my arch-nemesis.

I love creative things (Outlander has some great stories). Hence. I love the stories in Anime. No! I love making the hoomans look at the wall & clean up my hairballs.

Name: Hentai/Hentau/Derek
Sign: Taurus
Blood: A+
Year: Horse

I’m a man of few words.

MrBoomba wrote:

[quote]Well… Going to look in a mirror is far too much effort for something so minute, but mayhaps my ID has it!

few minutes later… Eye color appears to be brown, who knew?[/quote]

The DMV

Name: Lontime aka Horrible
Blood: I give at the office
Sign: Sagittarius, even under the revised star chart.
Year: Goat

Eyes: Blue Hair: Brown Height: 6’ 1" Look like Superman or at least working on getting back to my superman shape. Pretty much in Real Life like I am on the boards. If can handles someone brutally honest, then you can hang with me.

Anime character that would most like date would be Makoto from Kannon. This Anime character most like my wife. In fact I call her Makoto for weeks and she did watch the Anime with me. Yes, we are still married.

If I ever where single again, I would like a girl who would really enjoy my large Anime Collection. I know some people have larger collection on his forum, it not the size of the collection that is important how you view it.

Name: …does it really matter at this point?
Sign: Libra
Blood: A…Negative…
Year: Boar

5’11" brown hair, blue eyed, white guy…

I have issues with…people…they make me …very…angry…so…I would like…something other than a person…a computer perhaps…or a nice Neko that I can pet…vampires need not apply (Warning I have stakes and I know how to use them).

Not shy, not easy to get to know…always in a weird crazy mood…I have a sword…its shinny… >.> … <.< …I ride motor cycles, have a fast car and generally have issues with law enforcement…again I have a problem with people…can’t stop watching anime…especially the ones with detached female characters that aren’t human…those apply yes please multiple times…

…that is all…

Name: Shawn Merrow
Blood: Should be red, let me check. SOB that hurt! Yup, still red. B+
Sign: Sagittarius
Year: Wood Tiger

I’m a 6’4" overweight white guy. I’m working on losing weight with exercise and better diet. Have dark very long hair.

I have a number of health problems that have me on SSI and a ton of meds. I’m a published writer but only small articles so far. Have worked in an office, library and answering e-mail. Also did odd jobs growing up.

I have been a fan of anime since I was a little kid. I love to read and study history. Also a big geek into fantasy, gaming, sci-fi, etc.

Been messing around with computers for a long time. I actually started out using BBS and been on the net since about 1993.

I’m mostly laid back with a strong sense of humor but can get mad easily when I’m frustrated or in a lot of pain.

Name: fillet
Blood: I have given blood, been through surgeries and bloodwork galore, but I still do not recall what type I have.
Year: Ox

…down here! I’m 5-5, 5-6 on a happy day.Blond hair going on brown, but my facial hair tends to be red. :huh: I work in a construction trade, so you know right off the bat I’m poor as hell. I love a bunch of different things involving entertainment, like video games, movies, and music. I’m actually not shy, I just hate being around people so I do not get out as much as I want to. I am currently enrolled in college, aiming at a degree in Information/Computer technology, so I might know how to push your buttons!

fillet wrote:

[quote]Name: fillet
Blood: I have given blood, been through surgeries and bloodwork galore, but I still do not recall what type I have.
Year: Ox

…down here! I’m 5-5, 5-6 on a happy day.Blond hair going on brown, but my facial hair tends to be red. :huh: I work in a construction trade, so you know right off the bat I’m poor as hell. I love a bunch of different things involving entertainment, like video games, movies, and music. I’m actually not shy, I just hate being around people so I do not get out as much as I want to. I am currently enrolled in college, aiming at a degree in Information/Computer technology, so I might know how to push your buttons![/quote]

Is that code for “looking for a sugar mama” fillet? :wink:

Let me just say that if you find that you are matched with someone who is also matched with someone else… no fighting! :wink:

I guess I will leave Fillet to Froggy, after I realized he was the guy of my dreams.

I could be his Sugar Daddy. He really did not say what he was looking for.

Then again I thought Froggy was guy since we have the same taste in Anime.

:woohoo: Oh yea, feel the lurve.

Name: Lady of Wicca
Sign: Aquarius
Blood: Yes Please
Year: Have to look it up

I am a 5’4" Caucasian female, with hazel eyes and auburn hair. I’m extremely shy till I get to know someone and then watch out! I love to laugh and have fun and I do have a naughty side. I love anime first and foremost. I love history – Ancient Egypt mostly. I also like English, reading, writing, (although I’m not very good at it), a few video games, music, some TV and classic movies – maybe a little bit of travel – I even enjoy playing tourist in my own city. I don’t have a lot of really close friends, but those that are, will be my friends for life, otherwise I’m a bit of a loner – I enjoy my solitude. But I’m very loyal and will defend my friends to the death!

I am Wiccan with a love of supernatural things, but not horror. Think sexy vampires in that area (NOT Twilight). I love animals (especially cats) and nature. I like to experience new things. I really hate getting out of bed when I don’t want to. I enjoy good food, but I can’t cook. I like to be treated well and with respect. I do have an independent streak and like standing on my own two feet, but sometimes I just like to be taken care of. I’m not an angry person and it takes a lot to get me mad – I guess I’m just a bit too easygoing sometimes.

As for my type of guy, well, you’re seen what I’ve picked in the game. I like the pretty, bad boy types with long dark hair. However, for a long term relationship, I’m not really sure I want a bad boy. I’d like someone reliable, with a good, steady income that will cherish me, but will also let me be myself. I do like to cuddle a lot, and I’m sometimes a bit aggressive. However, I’m not really interested in marriage right now, although I might consider living together if I find the right guy. I don’t like being tied down or smothered. I have a curious nature and I also like variety in many things – maybe men as well? LOL I just don’t know at this point. But I put myself in your hands. Let’s see what you come up with for me.

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch…

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Name: Lady of Wicca
Sign: Aquarius
Blood: Yes Please
Year: Have to look it up

I am a 5’4" Caucasian female, with hazel eyes and auburn hair. I’m extremely shy till I get to know someone and then watch out! I love to laugh and have fun and I do have a naughty side. I love anime first and foremost. I love history – Ancient Egypt mostly. I also like English, reading, writing, (although I’m not very good at it), a few video games, music, some TV and classic movies – maybe a little bit of travel – I even enjoy playing tourist in my own city. I don’t have a lot of really close friends, but those that are, will be my friends for life, otherwise I’m a bit of a loner – I enjoy my solitude. But I’m very loyal and will defend my friends to the death!

I am Wiccan with a love of supernatural things, but not horror. Think sexy vampires in that area (NOT Twilight). I love animals (especially cats) and nature. I like to experience new things. I really hate getting out of bed when I don’t want to. I enjoy good food, but I can’t cook. I like to be treated well and with respect. I do have an independent streak and like standing on my own two feet, but sometimes I just like to be taken care of. I’m not an angry person and it takes a lot to get me mad – I guess I’m just a bit too easygoing sometimes.

As for my type of guy, well, you’re seen what I’ve picked in the game. I like the pretty, bad boy types with long dark hair. However, for a long term relationship, I’m not really sure I want a bad boy. I’d like someone reliable, with a good, steady income that will cherish me, but will also let me be myself. I do like to cuddle a lot, and I’m sometimes a bit aggressive. However, I’m not really interested in marriage right now, although I might consider living together if I find the right guy. I don’t like being tied down or smothered. I have a curious nature and I also like variety in many things – maybe men as well? LOL I just don’t know at this point. But I put myself in your hands. Let’s see what you come up with for me.

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch…[/quote]

…fuzzy feelings…strange…not used to those… (O.o)

Bastard wrote:

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves! :stuck_out_tongue: After all, we’re not the ones making the decisions here! :wink:

…sad but so very true

Bastard wrote:

Down boy. >.>

Looks like you have another stalker er I mean fan, Wicca.

sbitzer wrote:

That’s right sbitzer! My romance experts and I are on the case! And we are doing our best to match you with your most compatible forum member and anime character. And some of them really know their stuff. Among my consultants, Jesus, Cupid, and a Magic 8 Ball. You’re in good hands.

hm… what the hell, I’ll play along with this :slight_smile:
(I’m surprised I’m actually doing this… I hate talking about myself.)

Name: Hornet65
Sign: Cancer
Blood: I think A-, I’m not positive though (get it!?!?)
Year: Sheep

Let’s see… my ID says I’m 5’6", but it’s over 3 years old… So now I’m probably about… 5’7"? ANYWAY, Caucasian, with light brown hair, and brown eyes. I’m Italian, with a little Irish, German, and English too… (Though I don’t look Italian, my skin is rather pale comparatively).

I’m an introvert, no doubt about it. I’d rather spend my time alone or with a small group of people, I’m not much for social gatherings. Because of my tendency to not sleep at normal times, I usually sleep whenever I have free time to do so. I enjoy reading and learning about things that interest me, and couldn’t care less about anything that doesn’t.

My mind wanders a lot, and because of that I’ll sometimes find myself having to re-read, re-watch or listen to something again because my mind was someplace else entirely… I suppose I’m a little spacey in that respect. I can get aggravated pretty easily, and I can’t stand the lack of common sense that is so frequent in a lot of people. Those who do get to know me will find that I’m a little eccentric.

At the moment, most of my spare time that isn’t spent sleeping is spent watching Anime, playing video games, watching TV, Reading (mostly manga), or listening to music. I have a problem with watching TV shows however, in that I can get into pretty much anything I watch (with some exceptions). I tend to avoid watching TV shows with a plot because if I do get into the show, then I won’t be satisfied unless I can see the entire series from start to finish. Anime is the same way, however since most are only 12-26 episodes, it’s a lot easier to watch them all at once.

Being as introverted as I am, I usually don’t talk to people unless I have to, in fact I’m rather shy around people I don’t know. Contrary to what you may think, (no thanks to those pesky rumors) I am, in fact, NOT evil. I’m actually really easy to get along with, and do my best to get along with everyone. No good comes from making people mad.

Alternatively, you could use this instead:

As Miss Suzumiya once said:
“Romantic emotions are nothing but a passing phase. Just a form of mental illness.” :stuck_out_tongue:

You can fill in the blanks on whatever’s missing and decide what kind of girl I’m looking for :slight_smile:

Haha, this looks great! I can’t wait to see who the participants are going to be paired with.

Me toooooo!!! So psyched to see who Pretear and the 8 ball pick for me!!!