Firefox Error

See below.

Hello Lightsenshi,

From the screen shot you sent are you getting the message saying that ANO is not a trusted connection?

Have you adjusted the permissions settings in your security settings recently?

-Mo-

Hey Lightsenshi,

Can you expand the technical details tab in the pop up you received and take a screenshot of those details and send it to us please.

Thanks,
-Mo-

I’ve been getting this for a few months now. And no, I just did a system reformat and a fresh install of firefox earlier this week. I’m probably not the only one getting this error.

You’ve got two options:

1. Click on ADD EXCEPTION and add TAN’s certificate to your personal list of trusted certificates,
    or
  2. Try using Firefox Beta - version 25.0 recognizes COMODO CA Limited (and AddTrust External CA Root) as being valid.

-Joe

Although the problem LightSenshi is having is easily solved, the browsers on smartphones and tablets don’t have a way for end users to add certificate exceptions. That means we have to click on Proceed for every new session going to TAN.

-Joe
[hr]
Google Chrome 30.0.1599 1599092 for Android 4.3.0; Nexus 7 Build/JWR66Y

The site’s certificate is not trusted!

You attempted to reach www.theanimenetwork.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer’s operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.

You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.