Forest's Sketches

It looks like Ion Holms who Plays Henry Morgan …Who I happen to think is awesome

Ioan Gruffudd plays Henry Morgan…

your so right :hankey:

7 Likes

cool

1 Like

:slight_smile: More!

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything… I was starting to feel a little guilty. :pensive:

Can you guess who it is? It’s a famous actor. My parents could actually guess this one so it must not be too terrible.

2 Likes

I recognize that actor, got their name on the tip of my tongue!!! Your shading techniques have certainly improved Forest!!!

Do you want to know? Or do you think you can guess it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tom Selleck

1 Like

Ah ha! The beard threw me, I still think of him from his Magnum P.I. days with a mustache only.

You have improved quite a lot, keep at it!

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

I don’t know what it is specifically, but he looks REALLY happy about something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work! :smiley:

1 Like

Symbolic watercolor art

6 Likes

That turned out pretty good Forest, have you done any more work with water colors? Blending with those can be really tough!

1 Like

I’ve never really worked with water colors much. It is really hard and completely different from the pencil drawings I usually do. I would like to learn but I’m not sure I have the patience for learning another media at this point. The only reason I did that one is because someone gave me a canvas so I figured I might as well use it properly.

2 Likes

Well that last one turned out pretty good, I encourage you to use them more!

2 Likes

Nice forest

1 Like

I dont like it

Explain why not.

3 Likes

Its tacky. What was the message. That eyes cry?

Are you saying you know art? From the sound of it, you know nothing at all. Forest does great work, and nobody here is going to stand for your bad-mouthing. See yourself out of these forums, and don’t come back.

2 Likes