From The Darkness I Come

Greetings, there are some who call me Sean. Please, allow me to extend my gratitude to have a moment of your time. First off, a fact: Anime, what is it? My friend, it’s the essence that defines humanity’s purpose of living.

Here is my personal list of things to define my life:

1. Anime
  2. Music
  3. Creation
  4. Bacon
  5. Zombies

My favorite anime of all time is, of course, Clannad.

My favorite music of all time is Epic Classical, this includes” Two Steps from Hell”, “Epic Score”, and most recently “Brand X”.

My creation thus far: Feather, a work in progress.

My favorite bacon, Crispy, a little crunchy, and still laden in grease.

My favorite zombies,” Shawn of the Dead”, “Zombie Land”, and most recently “High School of the Dead”.

Anime, for me, started with an innocent “I’ll try it”, Netflix instant streaming “Claymore”. As a result of this single act, my life changed. Eventually I worked my way through series after series of pure awesomeness, such as Full Metal Alchemist and Elfen Lied, and came upon Clannad. As a fellow anime fan, no doubt you’ve experienced a similar kind of utter mind explosion. Clannad opened my eyes, and when the light dimmed, I had been shown the meaning of life: Anime, and not just its viewing, also its creation.

Though up to this point I’ve always wanted to design video games, I have been blessed with an incredible imagination, when I was a child; my days were spent outside flailing sticks in the air at imaginary monsters. I’ve been a part of countless epic battles, I’ve slain thousands of mindless abominations, I’ve explored 100s of incredible dungeons, and yes, I’ve even been a mindless abomination myself. I remember the field in the back of my old home where all of this happened, and it happened just in time as for today, that old childhood ground zero is now a residential district, the ground has been torn and the trees removed. The children that are now raised in that area occupy their time with the sad sound of one “Justin Bieber”, and they have no hope for a fulfilled life.

I’ve got 100s of things to talk about, but for the sake of the length of this introduction, I leave with one final note: I mentioned my creation, Feather, this is what my life all boils down too, it is, of course, an anime.

I have to say, the Justin Bieber bit made me laugh! Thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself. I thought I’d go mad waiting for you to do it!

Also, feel free to share your latest creations by creating your own thread http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,9/func,showcat/ We’re all eager to see what you can do! (me especially!)

Welcome to TAN! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why thank you, sbitzer! That reminds me, I’ve got a small art collection album on this site showcasing my personal artwork. However, its viewing is given privilege only by friends at this time, so please, don’t make me beg.

Welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Welcome to you! Thanks for coming and introducing yourself. Hope to see more of you!

Welcome to TAN Forums, From The Darkness! (tykes!)

Please enjoy yourself! I also do artwork, and would love to see some of yours, tykes!

Timber, Gentleman-in-Training and Illustrating Rookie (?) reporting! (tykes, tykes)

Hey Darkness! Welcome to TAN. I, too, believe Justin Beiber may be some kind of succubus.(I would say incubus but the first time I heard that Baby song I thought for sure he was a girl and I’m still not sure.)

Welcome! :slight_smile:

mmmm… bacon.

That was by far the most epic introduction I’ve yet to come across I have a feeling your gonna be one cool friend so welcome thumbs up! http://www.theanimenetwork.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/kakashi_thumbs_up.jpg

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/1443/sallonthug2.png

I am teh Outlander. Know me at your peril

hi i love anime and music i like to watch kimikiss, kissxsis , and ect

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to TAN, the home of all things Clannad. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Light the way, Dark!