2 Likes

Funimation to Stream More Anime

posted on 2020-07-03 12:31 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Streaming service expands to Mexico, Brazil this fall

Funimation Expands Streaming Service to Mexico, Brazil This Fall

posted on 2020-07-03 20:52 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Select anime titles to be available with Spanish, Portuguese subtitles, dubs

1 Like

I wonder how that gonna turn out. Didn’t they originally have the old series, but dropped it due to low sales?

1 Like

They got it as part of the Geneon deal that Arms/Sojitz sabotaged that should have gone to ADV :wink: ,but yeah they did not go after most of the lesser selling shows when the Geneon license expired .

2 Likes

Funimation Industry Panel | FunimationCon

Funimation October 2020 Solicitations

July 15, 2020
(Funimation Shop links)

October 6, 2020

After School Dice Club

After School Dice Club The Complete Series - BD
Languages: English, Japanese with English Subtitles
Special Features: Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair Special Message / Kyoto boardgame walk / Tokyo boardgame walk / Commercial / Textless Opening ver. 1 / Textless Opening ver. 2 / Textless Closing

Fairy Tail Final Season

Fairy Tail Final Season - Part 24 - BD/DVD
Special Features: Fairy Tail Final Season: Finding Light in the Darkness / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

One Piece

One Piece Stampede - Movie - Steelbook - BD/DVD
Special Features: One Piece Stampede: Behind the Scenes with the Cast

October 13, 2020

ID: INVADED

ID: INVADED The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo - LE
Special Features: Collectible Rigid Box / 120-page art book featuring ID:REMEMBERED – An ID:INVADED Lost Episode / 6 Unique Art Cards Exclusive to the U.S. / Acrylic Standee / Inside the Minds of the Staff and Cast of ID: INVADED / Promo Videos / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

ID: INVADED The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo
Special Features: Inside the Minds of the Staff and Cast of ID: INVADED / Promo Videos / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits-

Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits- The Complete Series - BD
Special Features: Textless Opening Song (“Tomoshibi no Mani Mani”) / Textless Closing Songs (“Irodori -color-” / “Wish-Flower” / “Sands of Time” / “My sweet sweet love” / “Breeze”) / Episode 24 Commentary / Textless Opening Song (“DREAM OF NETHERWORLDS”) / Textless Closing Songs (“Unknown Feelings” / “Love Lullaby” / “Eternal Bonds”)

Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life S2

Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Season Two - BD
Special Features: Textless Opening Song (ver. 1, ver. 2, ver. 3, ver. 4, ver. 5) / Textless Closing Song

October 20, 2020

Dr. Stone

Lord of Vermilion: The Crimson King

Lord of Vermilion: The Crimson King The Complete Series - Essentials - BD
Special Features: Promo Videos / Web Previews / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

Your Name.

Your Name. Steelbook - BD
Special Features: your name.: Interview with Makoto Shinkai / Makoto Shinkai Filmography / Special TV Program / Trailers

October 27, 2020

Black Clover S3

Black Clover Season Three Part One - BD/DVD
Special Features: Clover Clips Special Edition / Textless Opening Song “RiGHT NOW” / Textless Closing Song “Life is a Battlefield”

Ensemble Stars, Part 2

Ensemble Stars Part Two - BD
Special Features: Picture Dramas / Light Music Club / Karate Club / Drama Club / Tennis Club / Marine Biology Club + Ninja Association / Black Tea Club / Game Research Club / Handicrafts Club / Archery Club / Basketball Club / Eden / Textless Opening Song (Ver. 1, Ver. 2, Ver. 3) / Textless Closing Song (Ver. 1, Ver. 2, Ver. 3, Ver. 4, Ver. 5, Ver. 6, Ver. 7, Ver. 8

My Hero Academia Heroes Rising

My Hero Academia Heroes Rising - BD/DVD
Special Features: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Behind the Scenes with the Cast / Promo Videos

Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth

Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth The Complete Series - BD

Stars Align

Stars Align The Complete Series - BD
(info not up yet)

RightStuf Links

2 Likes

Nothing for me from Funimation for October…

Might buy the MHA movie on Digital though

3 Likes

Double down, and that’s a really good thing.

3 Likes

Nothing really saying I need it .

1 Like

Dr. Stone has been removed from the Funi October slate.

2 Likes

Funimation Streaming Schedule - August thru October, 2020

2020-08-01T05:00:00Z

*Just a heads up Funimation will be closing their Forums on August 12, 2020, They have a discord server set up here: https://discord.com/invite/funimation

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up.

Treat everyone in this server as you would like to be respected. This includes but is not limited to the use of racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic and religious slurs

In light of what is going on with the AniMemes subreddit, that gets the “big oof” and the “bad optics”.

These two sentences also seem to be at odds to me as what if you use supposed slurs (remembering that hundreds, if not thousands, of common words are considered “slurs” now) because you want to have slurs slung back at you?

Like the always-hilarious barbershop scene from Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino?

https://discord.com/invite/funimation

1 Like

Well since All these anime community forums R losing its grap on the online board
I might stay a while on TAN a lil long until it closes and gets a discord

NEW SUMMER ANIME | Summer 2020 First Impressions

1 Like

Funimation November 2020 Solicitations

August 14, 2020
(Funimation Shop links)

November 3, 2020

Actors: Songs Connection

Actors: Songs Connection The Complete Series - BD
Special Features: Character Promo Videos / Saku Otonomiya / Sosuke Kagura / Uta Outa / Promo Videos / Commercials / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song ver. 1 / Textless Closing Song ver. 2 / Textless Closing Song ver. 3

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball Z 4:3 Steelbook - Season 1 - BD
Special Features: Textless Opening Song / Textless Ending Song

Dragon Ball Z Season 2 Steelbook Blu-Ray
Special Features: Inside Dragon Ball Z: Interviews with Christopher R. Sabat and Sean Schemmel / Justin Cook Shares His Headshot Collection / Textless Opening and Closing Songs

Dragon Ball Z 4:3 Steelbook - Season 3 - BD
Special Features: Inside Dragon Ball Z: Interview with Gen Fukunaga / Inside Dragon Ball Z: Interview with John Burgmeier / Look Back at the Hummer Tour: With Sonny Strait / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

Magical Girl Raising Project

Magical Girl Raising Project The Complete Series - Essentials - BD
Special Features: Promo Videos / Web Previews / Nemurin Messages / Textless Opening Song “Sakebe” / Textless Closing Song “DREAMCATCHER”

Special 7

Special 7 Special Crime Investigation Unit Blu-Ray
Special Features: Promo Video / Textless Opening and Closing Songs

November 10, 2020

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo - LE
Special Features: Promo Videos / Commercials / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious
The Complete Series - BD

Special Features: Promo Videos / Commercials / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou The Complete Series - BD

My Hero Academia S3

My Hero Academia Season 3 - BD
Special Features: My Hero Academia at Anime Expo 2018: Interview with Yuki Hayashi / My Hero Academia at Anime Expo 2018: Interview with Daiki Yamashita / Inside the Episode / Kota / Drive It Home, Iron Fist!!! / From Iida to Midoriya / One For All / My Hero Academia: Outtakes Reel / Promo Videos / Commercial Collection / Textless Opening Song “ODD FUTURE” / Textless Closing Song “UPDATE” / My Hero Academia: Conversation with the Cast / My Hero Academia: Outtakes Reel / Inside the Episode / Create Those Ultimate Moves / A Talk About Your Quirk / Promo Videos / Commercials / Textless Opening Song “Make my story” / Textless Closing Song “Longhope Philia” / Trailers

One Piece

One Piece Season Ten, Voyage Three
Special Features: Textless Opening Song “HANDS UP!”

November 17, 2020

The Ancient Magus' Bride

The Ancient Magus’ Bride The Complete Series - BD
Special Features: The Ancient Magus’ Bride: Those Awaiting a Star / Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Twitter Q&A: The Ancient Magus’ Bride Cast & Crew / Episode 8 Commentary / Textless Opening Song “Here” / Textless Closing Song “-cycle-” / Episode 21 Commentary / The Ancient Magus’ Bride at Anime Expo 2018: Interview with George Wada and Norihiro Naganuma / Trailers

November 24, 2020

Azur Lane

AZUR LANE The Complete Series - BD
Special Features: Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song ver. 1 / Textless Closing Song ver. 2 / Textless Closing Song ver. 3

The Testament of Sister New Devil S1&2

The Testament of Sister New Devil Seasons One & Two - Classics - BD
Special Features: Maria’s Secret Video / Textless Opening Song “Blade of Hope” Ep. 1 / Textless Closing Song “Still Sis” Ep. 1 / Maria’s Secret Video BURST / Textless Opening Song “Over The Testament Ver. 1” / Textless Closing Song “Temperature” / Textless Closing Song “Temperature” Ep. 10 / Trailers

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight The Complete Series - Essentials - BD
Special Features: Episode 2 Commentary / Promo Video / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song / ver. 1 / ver. 2 / ver. 3 / ver. 4 / ver. 5 / ver. 6 / ver. 7 / ver. 8 / ver. 9 / ver. 10

RightStuf Links

2 Likes

Definitely getting the Cautious Hero LE

Miss Caretaker was really cute, that’s a probable pickup too.

Looking through, it’s already been a Year since SND combo set was released? Wow. Time flew!

1 Like

Pre-order:
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious LE
Miss Caretaker Of Sunohara-Sou

Might get for space saving purposes once I get shelves .
The Testament Of Sister New Devil Seasons 1 & 2 Classics

1 Like