Funimation News

Funi can blame it on Brexit.

:wink:

4 Likes

I have to say it … Funxit?

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

Yeah this appears to be a list of your typical noise complaints. Payment/subscription troubles and the video player.

It seems the beta is just a tad above functional. Quite a shame.

#NotNowFunimation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Extraordinary Films of Mamoru Hosoda

July 2016 Anime Month on Microsoft Movies: Ep 2- “Welcome to A-Kon 2016!”

Anime Gateways Promo - New Geek & Sundry Show

1 Like

While it’s a neat concept for a show, with Funimation as a sponsor / producer, it seems like just mouthpiece for Funimation to get people interested in their stuff, and the bias will be strong with this one.

A good librarian like a good shepherd (SUB only) – Available Now on Blu-ray and DVD

Yatterman Night: The Complete Series (SUB only) - Available Now on DVD

###Funi Blog: Announcing: Summer Broadcast Dub Line-up 2016!
Posted by Funimation on 07/13/2016 at 7:27pm

So we’re going to get 15 mediocre simuldubs, instead of 3-5 decent ones? A director handling 3-4 shows at once is going to be a chore.

This totally smacks of a desperation move because CR got all the hot titles this quarter.

1 Like

Aww craters! Dubbletalk’s lineup just confirmed I need to catch up on Danganronpa. Watching Tales of Zestiria the X but not D.Gray-man Hallow. Oh well on that.

I caught up on all the episodes, so I should prepare for most of the new season.

I’m thinking along the same lines.

I thought Funi had learned from its past experiment that blasting out scads of broadcast dubs a season wasn’t a good idea. With Show by Rock, didn’t they learn last time that they weren’t able to dub the songs in time for the broadcast dub and were going to have to wait until the home video release to dub them?

How are they going to deal with D. Gray-man? Aren’t there scads of undubbed eps between where Funi left off dubbing the series and this new season?

…I hadn’t been paying too much attention to which company acquired which show but, wow, looking at this list Funimation got nothing. Looks like they might’ve put all their eggs in the MHA basket so hopefully that panned out for 'em. It’s weird seeing Funi get smoked like this though.

###Dubbletalk - Episode 69 “Flame Powers” w/ Justin Cook
7/13/2016

Dubbletalk Episode 69 - Question of the Week

Question of the Week:
“What team did you join in PokemonGo (Valor, Mystic, or Instinct) and why?”

###Funimation October 2016 Solicitations
July 15, 2016
(Funimation Links)

Attack on Titan The Movie Part 1 - Blu-ray & DVD - 10/4/2016
Attack on Titan The Movie Part 1 - BD/DVD Combo + UV - 10/4/2016
BLOOD-C The Movie - S.A.V.E. Blu-ray & DVD - 10/4/2016
BLOOD-C The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Blu-ray & DVD - 10/4/2016
Code Geass Season Two - DVD - 10/4/2016
Code Geass Season Two - Blu-ray - 10/4/2016
Code Geass Seasons One & Two - Blu-ray - Collector’s Edition - 10/4/2016
Code Geass Season One - DVD - 10/4/2016
Code Geass Season One - Blu-ray - 10/4/2016
Jinsei The Complete Series - BD/DVD Combo - SUB only - 10/4/2016
Strike Witches The Movie - BD/DVD Combo - 10/4/2016

Lupin the Third - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine The Complete Series - Anime Classics - 10/11/2016
One Piece Collection Seventeen DVD - 10/11/2016
Level E The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. Blu-ray & DVD - 10/11/2016

Escaflowne The Complete Series + Movie - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray - 10/18/2016
Escaflowne Part Two Blu-ray & DVD - 10/18/2016
Escaflowne The Movie Blu-ray & DVD - 10/18/2016

In Search of the Lost Future: Complete Collection Blu-ray / DVD Combo - 10/25/2016

Strike Witches and Code Geas are maybes, depends on what Sentai announces next week

Edit: Got to hand it to Funimation’s marketing, releasing the movie the same month Brave Witches premieres

Yes finally! I can get Season 2 of Code Geass. :grinning: I’ll just keep my Bandai S1 set to save money.

Note: only a $7.00 difference between the Code Geass Collectors edition and buying S1 & 2 separate.

July 2016 Anime Month on Microsoft Movies: Ep 3- “Welcome to E3!”

###Funi Blog: FunimationNow has launched on Amazon Fire TV!
Posted by Godswill on 07/17/2016 at 4:22pm