AN Forums

Funimation News

Searching for Clues | LINK CLICK

How to Trick a Back Alley Attacker | LINK CLICK

WARNING: The following contains spoilers for Link Click, now streaming on Funimation.

2021-07-14T23:20:00Z

Funimation October 2021 Solicitations

July 15, 2021

LINKS NOT UP YET

October 5, 2021

• C3 – The Complete Series (Sub Only) – Essentials (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • Golden Kamuy – Season 3 (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital)
  • TAMAYOMI: The Baseball Girls – The Complete Season (Blu-ray + Digital)

October 12, 2021

• Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear – Season 1 (Blu-ray + Digital)

October 19, 2021

• The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan – The Complete Series – Essentials (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • Dragon Ball Z – Resurrection ‘F’ (Blu-ray/DVD)
  • My Hero Academia: Two Heroes + Heroes Rising – SteelBook (Blu-ray + Digital)

October 26, 2021

• GOBLIN SLAYER – Season 1 – SteelBook (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • Haibane Renmei – The Complete Series (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • Higurashi: When They Cry – GOU – Season 1 Part 1 (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya – Seasons 1 & 2 – Essentials (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans – The Complete Series (Blu-ray + Digital)
  • Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina – The Complete Season (Blu-ray + Digital)

RightStuf Links

1 Like

Hmmm…

C3 was pretty good.

Maybe I’ll pick that one up…

2 Likes

Haibane Renmei if it’s not a we were given this and just threw it on a disc release ,

Others later maybe .

2 Likes

Already have the Goblin Slayer Steelbook on preorder from Best Buy. Nothing else for me.

2 Likes

Want:

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

2 Likes

I’m told that this show was surprisingly dark and showed the consequences of the main character’s carefree meddling as she travels about. Almost the opposite of Mushi-shi or Kino’s Journey. But I haven’t seen more of it than some clips that support that argument.

Why doesn’t the steelbook include the movie? I’m tempted to pick it up as I did not pick up the series’ original release…and everyone knows that steelbooks are metal.

Is this going to be a trend, that Funi will re-release its shows on steelbooks ~2 years after the normal cardboard release?

Same here. Otherwise I’ll keep on keeping on for a while longer with the Funi DVD release I bought from their convention booth (talk about a relic).

2 Likes