Games You're Playing

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=131622]

One game that I have highly considered picking back up (which I probably will sooner than I post back here) is Phantom Brave. I think it’s about time I gave it another shot. :wink:

Happy Gaming! :3

You have no idea how hard it was to resist putting “The Legend of Groose” down. X3

About time, tykes! XD

No rush, however. And dont you mean, ‘The Legend of the Groosinator?’ I think the story was more or less about his catapault. (tykes, tykes)

Oookay… this may get pretty long, tykes. In fact, I’m going to post my current plays, and the rest in a spoiler tag.

So, I’ve been getting into downloading a ton of games for my 3DS. Ten in total, I believe. (tykes.)

For those who normally avoid the Nintendo eShop, I strongly recommend checking them out for some of these downloaded titles.

Code of Princess (bought yesterday, but it should be available on the eShop by the 3rd of January)- My first 3DS retail purchase. Pretty fun game, though I’m now stuck at a part where it gets ‘ATLUS hard,’ so I’m level grinding.

Cave Story (Download)- I love this game. Not too much for the backtracking and tough bosses, but for the very retro-esque concept and awesome music that I usually play over and over again. Currently at the final boss and am taking a break from it.

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (For the PS2, silly!)- Death count: 8. 3 of them were from bosses. That’s all you need to know, tykes.

[spoiler]Liberation Maiden- A really awesome game and really fun to play with the 3D on. Suda51 pulled me into a genre that I’m normally not a fan of. I hope Guild01 makes a sequel for this game- it ended pretty quick.

Crimson Shroud- Another game from Guild01. I like the Tabletop RPG style- really makes the gameplay interesting and more luck-based.

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword- a very nice concept of gameplay, and it relies heavily on fast reflexes- especially as the game trails on. I’m stuck in the game because of it, lol.

Anonymous Notes -From the Abyss- Chapters 1,2/3- It’s a pretty okay action RPG. It’s nice to sit down and pick up every once in awhile. Has a very cheap price, too. There’s a 3rd chapter out, but I’ve not bought it yet.

The Lost Town: The Dust- This is another that’s fun to pick up and play, but you can get sucked into it for a long time. My first time trying a ‘Survival RPG,’ I guess?

Pokemon 3D Dream Radar- Used for my Pokemon: Black Version 2. I’m a sucker for the motion sensor games, and this is one of them.

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins- Always wanted this game when I was younger- it was unlike any other Mario game I’ve seen and had a creative style all its own. I finished it way too soon though, thanks to the easy minigame farming.

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX- To continue my Zelda Collection. I haven’t touched it yet, however… [/spoiler]

As well as Pokemon Black 2/White 2 FCs, I’m also looking for people to join me in Co-Op mode for Code of Princess. I’m a sure hand with Ali and Zozo, and would enjoy playing with others. If you feel like joining in, dont be shy, dood- feel free to let me know, or something, tykes.

Well am constantly Switching Between Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Black Ops 2 and Skyrim

Black Ops 2 - First when I got it It was good and all the new Weapons Getting used to them but now its boring I play a match or 2 of multi-player then I just go off and play Zombies

Skyrim - I completed the Main Missions But still I Find The game interesting with all the side quest and everything and hunting the monster And the dragons I Haven’t Slayed

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Game is Sick as hell if I could rate it I would give it a 9/10 even thou there are not that many missions I completed it in like 10-11 hours but the Campaign Goes buy the story and I like that 10-11 Hours will be like 55 Episodes i dont know but even when You unlock all the characters the Multiplayer is even better a challenge and its just Fun

If anyone is interested in a Black ops 2 Match of zombies or Naruto match then add my PS3

PSN:Reveoh

Let’s see… In the past week I’ve played…

League of Legends
FTL: Faster Than Light (which is pretty simple, but really difficult and fun!)
XCOM: Enemy Unkown
Left 4 Dead 2
Orcs Must Die 2

and of course, World of Tanks!

I feel like I’m forgetting some stuff, but this is what I played the most.

The main game I play is Galaxy Online 2. I’m rank 1450 out of 75K on the server currently.

I have been getting into the Legend of Zelda games recently. So far I have played entirely through Skyward Sword and half way through Twilight Princess. I really enjoy them though at times they can be terribly frustrating. Puzzle rooms and mazes I always kind of enjoyed but some of them do take a rather long time to figure out. I’ve ‘given up’ on Twilight princess about three times though but somehow it keeps dragging me back to it and then after looking at the situation with a new mind I am able to figure it out. I guess what I’m trying to say is it takes a bit of patience at times.

I bought Final Fantasy VII for the PC a little while ago, and I’ve been playing that off and on. I managed to learn Beta from the Midgar Zolom on my first encounter with it (which if you’ve played FFVII before you’ll know is highly beneficial)

That’s about it. I haven’t played World of Tanks in what feels like forever… :dry:

I’m gonna drag out my GameCube and play some Tales of Symphonia…again.

Zelda is awesome!

[quote=“Hornet65” post=133425]I bought Final Fantasy VII for the PC a little while ago, and I’ve been playing that off and on. I managed to learn Beta from the Midgar Zolom on my first encounter with it (which if you’ve played FFVII before you’ll know is highly beneficial)

That’s about it. I haven’t played World of Tanks in what feels like forever… :dry:[/quote]

Final Fantasy VII Has to be my all time favorite rpg, I have it for the play station! X3

[quote=“Heartsrhythm” post=133704]

[quote=“Hornet65” post=133425]I bought Final Fantasy VII for the PC a little while ago, and I’ve been playing that off and on. I managed to learn Beta from the Midgar Zolom on my first encounter with it (which if you’ve played FFVII before you’ll know is highly beneficial)

That’s about it. I haven’t played World of Tanks in what feels like forever… :dry:[/quote]

Final Fantasy VII Has to be my all time favorite rpg, I have it for the play station! X3[/quote]

I own the original Playstation version (none of that green label “greatest hits” nonsense), an asia-pacific release for the PC, and the 2012 re-release on the PC, which is what I’m playing now. So in all, I own 3 copies of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

FFVIII is still my favorite. It’s the first one I played, borrowed it from a buddy in high school.

FFVIII was a lot better than the reviews stated, imo. Most people didn’t like it because it wasn’t like VII. Only problem I had with it…

Squall should have died at the end. The reason being was at the start of the game he was a loner blah blah blah… then he learned to care about his friends and Rinoa more than himself.

yea the 1st ff i played was ff8. its my fav as well.

FF8 was my second FF game. My first was 2 AKA 4.

I finally decided to run with it and bought Minecraft for the PC. Though I can only play it in-browser (since something with Java will not let me download it), I have to say I have had a rather enjoyable experience for the first two days. I cannot wait to join some of my friends in more of their games and working on projects together. :3
The only real thing I am concerned about is my time; I have been wanting to work on more of my projects, and I fear that Minecraft may take up too much of my time. Oh well, I guess I will just have to try and monitor myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I started playing saints row 2 just to play it any get achievements. Also yu-gi-oh duelest rose for play station. And also I’m buying either gears of war judgment or army of two devils cartel. I’m not sure which one to buy you guys give me some feed back on which one I should buy

I realize it’s been 3 weeks since the last post, but I wanted to chime in. I love video games ALMOST as much as I love anime. Currently I have been playing Lollipop Chainsaw on PS3. I picked it up used about a week ago. All in all, I have over 100 games on the PS3 alone. I also have a 360, but no subscription to Live. I have quite a few PC games thanks to Steam. Also PS2, PS1 and PSP games. If anyone is ever interested in some online gaming, let me know.

My PSN tag is: zephyroth696

Steam: zephyroth

I have been looking for someone to play Civ 5 with. I do not have the expansion though. I am up for just about any game though.

Well, my friends and I got back into Minecraft… so I suppose I’ll be playing that almost non-stop for the rest of my life. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still playing World of Tanks of course, there’s always time for that.

I’m slowly making my way through Final Fantasy VII again, as well as New Game + in Dark Souls.

Never played World of Tanks. All of those other games are great games though! I started a New Game + on Dark Souls, but never finished it a second time. I am pretty amped up for Dark Souls 2! If you enjoy Minecraft so much, have you tried Terraria?

I played Terraria once on a friend’s computer, but I never bought it myself.