Games You're Playing

i soo wanna get back into WOW but i cant afford it.
however i got peer pressured into getting gta5 lol.i couldnt stand it at first cause the driving is so floaty.but its growing on me B)

Iā€™m currently playing Pokemon X, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Project X Zone, and the online game, Elsword.

Started Ace Attorney Dual Destinies yesterday.

And I got my turnips for the weekā€¦ >.>

just beat re2 for the first time :slight_smile:
now onto more gta5

The Stanley Parable (Paid version)

Yeaā€¦

just got done with gta5
now playing megaman x
and next up will be killer 7

Got a Wii U this weekend, so I got access to new games as a result

New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U (came with the system)
Nintendo Land (Used from Game Stop)
Wii Party U (mainly for the extra controller, as Iā€™ll make my Wii U a party system)
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101

resident evil code veronica
megaman 2
megaman legends
lollipop chainsaw

[size=5]http://www.pathofexile.com/[/size]

Started playing Path of Exile the other day.
Man, I havenā€™t been this addicted to a game in quite some time.

Recently, Iā€™ve just been going back and forth with games, tykes. Iā€™ve got quite a list, but I think Iā€™ll just separate them into different days.

[spoiler]Disgaea 4 (Sadly, no Disgaea Dimension 2 yet, tykesā€¦)- Iā€™ve been mass reincarnating my entire team in an attempt to face Zetta and hopefully beat/unlock him. Lvl 4000, and has over 200k ATKā€¦ My characters have been Lvled tremendously- All Story/Physical fighters 4500+, and all Magic fighters 3000+, due to laziness. Monsters are ranging to 5000-9999, since raising them are a lot easier than humanoidsā€¦

Alice: Madness Returns-Purchased it from Steam. My comp can barely run it, so Iā€™m only doing a little at a time.
[/spoiler]

And my game of the moment? Obviously-

Pokemon Y- A friend mailed it to me a couple of days ago, and I couldnā€™t be more satisfied with the game right now. I love the utter fantasy that is the region of Kalos, and the pokemon are some very pleasing concepts that compliment the preivous statement very well (imo, itā€™s a HUGE step up from the Gen V set, which I wasnā€™t very fond ofā€¦). My only issue? I canā€™t seem to find a sixth partner for my team, and Iā€™m already at my 7TH BADGEā€¦ T^T (NOTE: Iā€™m making a Gen VI-only team, hence my issue, tykes. Oh, and my Gardevoir doesnā€™t count, because Gardevoir.)

ā€¦Iā€™m also seriously overpowered right nowā€¦ probably due to the slow points of time before acquiring new members for my teamā€¦ Also, my roller skating skills are downright abysmalā€¦

Iā€™d appreciate some friends to help me trade, and battle, and the like. I actually owe my friend a starter, as a thanks for sending me the game. FCā€™s 4682-9312-3874, Timber. Really appreciate the help, tykes.

[quote=ā€œTimberā€ post=154006]Recently, Iā€™ve just been going back and forth with games, tykes. Iā€™ve got quite a list, but I think Iā€™ll just separate them into different days.

[spoiler]Disgaea 4 (Sadly, no Disgaea Dimension 2 yet, tykesā€¦)- Iā€™ve been mass reincarnating my entire team in an attempt to face Zetta and hopefully beat/unlock him. Lvl 4000, and has over 200k ATKā€¦ My characters have been Lvled tremendously- All Story/Physical fighters 4500+, and all Magic fighters 3000+, due to laziness. Monsters are ranging to 5000-9999, since raising them are a lot easier than humanoidsā€¦

Alice: Madness Returns-Purchased it from Steam. My comp can barely run it, so Iā€™m only doing a little at a time.
[/spoiler]

And my game of the moment? Obviously-

Pokemon Y- A friend mailed it to me a couple of days ago, and I couldnā€™t be more satisfied with the game right now. I love the utter fantasy that is the region of Kalos, and the pokemon are some very pleasing concepts that compliment the preivous statement very well (imo, itā€™s a HUGE step up from the Gen V set, which I wasnā€™t very fond ofā€¦). My only issue? I canā€™t seem to find a sixth partner for my team, and Iā€™m already at my 7TH BADGEā€¦ T^T (NOTE: Iā€™m making a Gen VI-only team, hence my issue, tykes. Oh, and my Gardevoir doesnā€™t count, because Gardevoir.)

ā€¦Iā€™m also seriously overpowered right nowā€¦ probably due to the slow points of time before acquiring new members for my teamā€¦ Also, my roller skating skills are downright abysmalā€¦

Iā€™d appreciate some friends to help me trade, and battle, and the like. I actually owe my friend a starter, as a thanks for sending me the game. FCā€™s 4682-9312-3874, Timber. Really appreciate the help, tykes.[/quote]

The leveling system got a little bit of an overhaul for X/Y, so not only do your Pokemon seem to gain more experience, but the exp share gives 50% of the experience earned by the Pokemon that fought, to EVERY Pokemon in your current team, rather than giving it to just one, so all of your Pokemon level up faster than in previous games.

You donā€™t come across a lot of gen VI Pokemon until much later in the game. If youā€™re at the 7th badge, you should be seeing more Gen VI Pokemon, but at the same time, there are only 69 new Pokemon added in this generation, including evolutions, so there arenā€™t a lot of new Pokemon to choose from, especially if you want a balanced team.

Plus, there are a lot of gen VI Pokemon that just arenā€™t that interesting, like Bunnelby, Dedenne, and Furfrou. Then there are ones that arenā€™t that great due to what their type is, like Amaura/Aurorus, which is Rock/Ice (4x weak to fighting). And then some new Pokemon have odd means of evolution, like Pancham (who only evolves after level 32 if you have a dark-type pokemon in your party.)

There are a lot of Legendary Pokemon in this game too. Yveltal for Y, and Xerneas for X are the obvious ones. But then thereā€™s Zygarde, which is in both games, plus you can also catch mewtwo, and one of the three Legendary Birds (Zapdos, Articuno, or Moltres) depending on which starter you chose.

Oh right, I got really carried away thereā€¦ Iā€™ve been playing Pokemon X. :laugh:

0301-9801-4208 is my friend code if youā€™re interested.

I suggest using Wonder Trade if you have any Pokemon that you donā€™t particularly want or care for. Itā€™s a lot of fun not knowing what youā€™re going to get.

[quote=ā€œHornet65ā€ post=154012]
The leveling system got a little bit of an overhaul for X/Y, so not only do your Pokemon seem to gain more experience, but the exp share gives 50% of the experience earned by the Pokemon that fought, to EVERY Pokemon in your current team, rather than giving it to just one, so all of your Pokemon level up faster than in previous games.

You donā€™t come across a lot of gen VI Pokemon until much later in the game. If youā€™re at the 7th badge, you should be seeing more Gen VI Pokemon, but at the same time, there are only 69 new Pokemon added in this generation, including evolutions, so there arenā€™t a lot of new Pokemon to choose from, especially if you want a balanced team.

Plus, there are a lot of gen VI Pokemon that just arenā€™t that interesting, like Bunnelby, Dedenne, and Furfrou. Then there are ones that arenā€™t that great due to what their type is, like Amaura/Aurorus, which is Rock/Ice (4x weak to fighting). And then some new Pokemon have odd means of evolution, like Pancham (who only evolves after level 32 if you have a dark-type pokemon in your party.

There are a lot of Legendary Pokemon in this game too. Yveltal for Y, and Xerneas for X are the obvious ones. But then thereā€™s Zygarde, which is in both games, plus you can also catch mewtwo, and one of the tree Legendary Birds (Zapdos, Articuno, or Moltres) depending on which starter you chose.

Oh right, I got really carried away thereā€¦ Iā€™ve been playing Pokemon X. :laugh:

0301-9801-4208 is my friend code if youā€™re interested.

I suggest using Wonder Trade if you have any Pokemon that you donā€™t particularly want or care for. Itā€™s a lot of fun not knowing what youā€™re going to get.[/quote]

Just registered you, Hornet! Feel free to contact me whenever- Iā€™m really not doing a lot these days, lol. (tykes, tykes)

Yeah, I tried a Wonder Trade about an hour ago. Got a Larvesta! Not sure exactly how rare they are as compared to Black/White, but itā€™s quite a surprise to me. I can say that Iā€™m a fan of this feature.

And wow, so turning off the Exp. Share (Which I just figured out exists) activates a ā€˜hard modeā€™ of sorts, lol? To be honest, I wish I wouldā€™ve figured it out soonerā€¦ oh, well. I found a Phantump, and plan on raising it as my last member.

[quote=ā€œTimberā€ post=154014]Just registered you, Hornet! Feel free to contact me whenever- Iā€™m really not doing a lot these days, lol. (tykes, tykes)

Yeah, I tried a Wonder Trade about an hour ago. Got a Larvesta! Not sure exactly how rare they are as compared to Black/White, but itā€™s quite a surprise to me. I can say that Iā€™m a fan of this feature.

And wow, so turning off the Exp. Share (Which I just figured out exists) activates a ā€˜hard modeā€™ of sorts, lol? To be honest, I wish I wouldā€™ve figured it out soonerā€¦ oh, well. I found a Phantump, and plan on raising it as my last member.[/quote]

Wonder trade is one of my favorite new features. Among other interesting things, I got a Charmander, and I also got a Ditto one time too. Always fun to see what youā€™ll get. Iā€™ll probably take that Ditto and put it in the Daycare with one of the Starters I have. Iā€™ll probably start with this Chespinā€¦

Ah! Think you can help me evolve this Phantump, when I reach the Elite Four? Iā€™m not there yet, of course, but just as a precaution. Also, if I can ask for a Chespin egg, as well, tykes?

Sure. If you can trade eggsā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if you can or if they have to be hatched firstā€¦ At any rate, if youā€™re after starters, I can breed from any of the starters I haveā€¦
Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, Charmander.

Currently playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Love the save-when-you-want feature.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

(What i find really Ironic is that itā€™s being distributed by WB gamesā€¦)

[quote]
The Stanley Parable (Paid version)

Yeaā€¦[/quote]

I watched Ross and Dan play that on Game Grumps (Steam Train) xD Seemed really cool.

All games should have this feature. That they donā€™t was the most jarring part of going from PC->console for me, once I got used to the controllers.

Glad to see Nintendo ā€œsaw the lightā€ on this as I have many Nintendo games that sit unfinished because of the save issue.

[quote=ā€œcelestial_beingā€ post=154400]

All games should have this feature. That they donā€™t was the most jarring part of going from PC->console for me, once I got used to the controllers.

Glad to see Nintendo ā€œsaw the lightā€ on this as I have many Nintendo games that sit unfinished because of the save issue.[/quote]

Since the own the original 3DS (for now), this is a long time coming. Aside from the frustration you might come across IN the game, it makes the adventure as a whole more stress-free and easier than Bowserā€™s Inside Story. I hate trying to search for a save box when my battery is very low. They even allow you to try again for free (hated those Retry Clocks) and gives you the option of easy mode if a battle is giving you trouble. These changes have made a huge difference.