Heeeeerrrreeee'ssss... YIPPY

So, I’m only now realizing that there’s a new TAN forum, so I decided to check in on you all… See all how all my favorite people are doing. And, by “favorite people”, I mean “people who I sometimes talked to in order to cure my boredom.” Anyway, I think I’ll spend a lot of time on here again, like I used to.

And, also, as you can see, I’m a little retarded tonight (I blame it on being sick), and I misspelled “Insidious”… Any way I can get that fixed? Or am I going to forever have to live with the shame?

Anyway, bring on the welcomes.

wait, is this wait

I am thinking I have chatted with you, but I can;t recall

-.- Glad to see I’m remembered.
Yes, Haissan, you’ve chatted with me before.

You should be able to recover your old account.

Welcome back man.

How would I go about recovering my old account?
Thanks. Glad to be back.

We never chatted before, so hello and welcome back!

Your Insidioua Paranoia wrote:

[quote]How would I go about recovering my old account?
Thanks. Glad to be back.[/quote]

First try logging in with your old username + password (if you can remember it). If that doesn’t work, say you forgot your password, and your password will be emailed to the account’s registered email address.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Your Insidioua Paranoia wrote:

[quote]How would I go about recovering my old account?
Thanks. Glad to be back.[/quote]

First try logging in with your old username + password (if you can remember it). If that doesn’t work, say you forgot your password, and your password will be emailed to the account’s registered email address.[/quote]

Yes, do what Tom said… er, I mean Hentai.

And, Welcome Back, YIP!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Hello, then. And thank you! :slight_smile:

Hentai wrote:

Thanks, Hentai. :laugh:
Why I didn’t think of that myself is beyond me.

Slowhand wrote:

Thanks, Slow. :slight_smile:

Welcome back. I actually called forth for you and Ryoga to reappear a while ago. :stuck_out_tongue: Where is Ryoga anyway?

Awww, so someone did miss me, afterall!
Well here I am. :wink:
As for Ryoga… Who knows? I haven’t talked to the kid in ages.

We haven’t met yet, but welcome back. Nice to see you!

Well now we have. Nice to meet you, and thankyouverymuch. :laugh:

Welcome back! It’s been awhile, but this is either: funnylettersman, shakujou, or skanks. Whichever screenname I was using while you were around. Or Kenny Rogers… I was Kenny Rogers for awhile.

Thanks. :slight_smile: I think you were Skanks when I was around… And Shakujou for a little while.

Took ya long enough…

I could have taken longer.

At least now we know the answer to the “something’s coming 3” thread. You came. That’s the answer, right Dragoon?

shankajew wrote:

Haha… I remember how you had to ask me who the f*ck he was. Memories. I believe my answer was “country music star/plastic surgery enthusiast”.

Anyway… >.> welcome back n’ stuff.

And now I’ll remember him forever. Or at least his face.