Hello...!

New on this forum!! Finding interesting the conversations and topics…!! How much importance do you give to the anime in your life?

I find them entertaining and loving,they help to make your mood fresh and brings humor for sometime.

1 Like

Hi Welcome to the forums.

As for how important Anime is in my life,? I wouldn’t consider it important per se, but I do watch a bunch of shows each season and finish the ones I find interesting. I mostly hang out here instead of the Funimation / Criunchyroll forums because I like it here better.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @sampatel01! :relaxed:

I could say anime is a big part of my life between watching simulcasts and buying the sets these days. It’s without a doubt my go to if I need a great laugh and the excitement I feel recieving order after order is through the roof.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome @sampatel01!

Anime is a big part of my life.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey! Havent been on this website in ages and man have things changed you know. Anime was such a huge part of my life for a couple years and this website really helped when it came to sharing my interest in anime/manga. Of course life happens and everything and I see myself not watching it as much as I used to. Hope to get back into it, if anyone has some suggestions. :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back @sugaranimequeen! :grinning:

Summer Season Playlist:

I recommend checking out Restaurant to Another World and Elegant Yokai Apartment Life.

If you love gaming:

Gamers!, New Game, Re:Zero -starting life in another world- and KONOSUBA -God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World- are excellent.

Other recommendations:

Haikyu!, Food Wars!, Assassination Classroom, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Yuri!! on Ice, Yamishibai Japanese Ghost Stories, Natsume’s Book of Friends

I’m not sure what you may have already seen from this list, but this should get you well on your way. :grin:

1 Like