Hi im new and i have a quick question

hey everyone im new to this site and i was woundering about premium memberships?

if i buy a month to month membership does it automatically charge my card 6:95$ each month?

Now then on to my intro. I watch some anime from time to time my favs are yu yu hakusho and inuyasha.

I like to listen to music and draw, go to the movies with friends and do the all the typicall teenaged pastimes!

Im a pretty nice guy, and I look forward to getting to know alot of you!

indigo382 wrote:

[quote]hey everyone im new to this site and i was woundering about premium memberships?

if i buy a month to month membership does it automatically charge my card 6:95$ each month?

Now then on to my intro. I watch some anime from time to time my favs are yu yu hakusho and inuyasha.

I like to listen to music and draw, go to the movies with friends and do the all the typicall teenaged pastimes!

Im a pretty nice guy, and I look forward to getting to know alot of you![/quote]

Well, I don’t know how to answer your first question about the premiun membership. I’m not subscribed here. But it seems you got a very positive peronality. I’m always on the forums here; they get addicting. Welcome to TAN, hope you have fun.
And you should post some of your artwork on the site; many people look forward to seeing it( I post mine too)

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Yes, the monthly membership charges your card automatically every month. There are also some shows that are free to registered users (Gilgamesh, Mythical Detective Loki, Angelic Layer, AD Police, and more).

haha ill glady share my art i have two pieces in mind

indigo382 wrote:

Well don’t be shy. I heard of someone here who posted his artwork sonce he was 14, and he wasn’t very good. But now he majors in art. He still posts his drawings. His name is Timber, and you can still find his artwork in these forums. It’s titled My sketches. . .

Welcome to TAN. :slight_smile:

shadycat wrote:

[quote]Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

Yes, the monthly membership charges your card automatically every month. There are also some shows that are free to registered users (Gilgamesh, Mythical Detective Loki, Angelic Layer, AD Police, and more).[/quote]

oh thank you i guess ill check out some of the free shows

welcome to TAN looking forward in seeing u art :evil:

Welcome to you! Please enjoy the site!

prote wrote:

He’s already posted some of his artwork in a thread he created. I’ve seen it yesterday but I’m not sure if he posted another. The one I saw was good!

Hello there, buy a subscription right now. It’s the only way to save your soul.