Hi!

Hi! Im Bianca and i created an account because im a huge fan of anime! :laugh:
I’ve mostly been watching whatever I could really find on on tv, (exam.) adult swim saturday nights and anime on demand, but now im really glad i found this so now i could watch it anytime I want! Im hoping to make alot of friends on here, but it might be somewhat of a challenge for me because I’. sooooooo shy:blush:
Well i really don’t know what to say about my self but I’m hoping that getting to be on here really works out for me.

Sweet Whisper wrote:

[quote]Hi! Im Bianca and i created an account because im a huge fan of anime! :laugh:
I’ve mostly been watching whatever I could really find on on tv, (exam.) adult swim saturday nights and anime on demand, but now im really glad i found this so now i could watch it anytime I want! Im hoping to make alot of friends on here, but it might be somewhat of a challenge for me because I’. sooooooo shy:blush:
Well i really don’t know what to say about my self but I’m hoping that getting to be on here really works out for me.[/quote]

Welcome Bianca/Sweet Whisper!!

We love to have new members to our little corner of the world!! :laugh:

I certainly hope that when you said you were watching Anime On Demand, that you meant that you were watching The Anime Network On Demand! :wink:

If you’re looking for more stuff to watch on TV, I make a thread for stuff every day, so feel free to check it out:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,7/func,view/id,164/limit,10/limitstart,180/#15460

Also, tell us what animes you like! I like Clannad, GetBackers, FullMetal Alchemist and tons of others!

Don’t worry about being shy, a lot of people start out that way, I know I did, I lurked around here for over a month before I posted anything. Just look around at all the different forums and thread and jump into anything that catches your interest. Ask questions if you don’t understand something. We’re all pretty friendly, and except for a couple of odd ducks, we’re all fairly harmless.

So, join the fun, we’re glad you’re here!! :kiss:

Welcome to our ranks. See you around the forums!

Slowhand wrote:

IMPLYING THAT THE ODD DUCKS ARE CAPABLE OF HARMING OTHERS,

Welcome.

And I see you’ve met Hentai…

Welcome to you! Always great to see someone new!

Welcome Bianca/Sweet Whisper. I hope you like it here. Like Slow said, we’re all pretty nice. So come back and post often, and check out the online player. There’s ton of new and classic anime, and I’m sure you’ll find plenty to like.

Also, don’t worry about being shy. I’m actually a pretty shy person, but I can let loose around here, so go ahead and have fun.

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Agreed! It’s practically an epidemic around here. You’re shy or more reserved, you come here, and BAM! Well, just read As The Mecha Turns for more -ahem- in depth information… >.>

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

Agreed! It’s practically an epidemic around here. You’re shy or more reserved, you come here, and BAM! Well, just read As The Mecha Turns for more -ahem- in depth information… >.>[/quote]

I think we should warm her up that a bit first. It’s a bit much to just jump into, especially if you’re on the shy side.

And Himeno, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

Orly? -cracks knuckles threateningly-

PretearHimeno wrote:

I am not intimidated by your crackly knuckles! Hehehehe…

Yes, don’t worry about being shy. I was too, but due to the warm, friendly atmosphere around here, I got over it quickly. I am now just as extroverted as everyone else!!!
:laugh:

And then some.

PretearHimeno wrote:

You beat me to it!

You guys! You’re gonna scare her away!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Naw… Hey cody, can you help me put my penis piercing in?

I know I’m not a guy (obv.), I just couldn’t resist using that joke. Another reason to read Christopher Moore’s books…

Welcome. In regards to joining TAN, I can only offer this advice that Super Chicken always gave to Fred.

(Beware pretear. She is actually a cyborg from planet X come here to make everyone watch anime…oops too late she already got a hold of you. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Pretear!!! Now she will never come back - and if she does, there won’t be any need to read our soap opera.
You just topped it!!!
:ohmy:

I wanted to say welcome before the crazies scared you away…

oh, umm. :unsure:

Well, if you can’t beat them, join them.

If a tree falls on a mime in a forest, does anyone care?

I see that perhaps I’m not one of the “odd ducks” Slowhand was talking about after all.

Where could they be anyway?

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6940/1240968657917jpg.jpg