I'm New Here o3o

Wellllll…I’m pretty new here. I’ve seen commercials about this place, also a few advertisements in Otaku Usa and in the back of manga books, so I decided to check it out. It’s pretty coooool. Anyways, enough about that. My favorite anime ish Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (TTGL, as some of you know it as, or Gurren Lagann) and I like too many manga series to name. ANYWAYS :smiley: I love to talk to anyone, cuz I can go on for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours…So I want a lot of heartfelt WELCOMEZZZZ. Thanks. o3o

Welcome to the forums, they’ve started advertising again? I’m so out of the loop… since when does ADV/TAN make good business decisions?

Gurren is one of my favorite recent anime. Which really doesn’t say much, since it’s probably one of the few newer series I’ve watched. ><

But welcome again and all.

Welcome KleinKiesling!

We’re glad you found us!!

We love to have new folks around, there’s always someone around here all hours of the day & night!

Feel free to browse around all the forums and just jump into any convo you like.

We’re all pretty relaxed around here (just watch out for a couple of crazies). :wink:

Again, welcome and come back often!! :laugh:

We enjoy having fresh meat available, er, I mean fresh faces :slight_smile:

Welcome

Welcome! Please visit often!

OMG LIKE WELCOME!!! <3 <3 <3

USERNAME…IS…HENTAI??? I suddenly adore you. .___.

We haven’t had a new person in a while. How quaint. Welcome.

YAY! Fresh blood! Welcome aboard!

To Himeno: A coon’s age? Seriously???

I see that Chrono Crusade sig. =3= And I love it. xD

Thank you very much! I have a whole army of them! :slight_smile:

Whoaaa :o You watch TTGL? (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) I may sound obsessed, but it’s a really good show ._.

PretearHimeno wrote:

I don’t think that saying’s been politically correct in whatever length of time it represents, so be careful what company you use it in front of.

Anyways, welcome new member!!

Thank you everyonee! I appreciate all of the welcomes, thank you again. ^ ^

Lol whoopsie, is it racist or something? I didn’t think so considering the context in which I’ve heard the phrase used. I happen to be reading books written in a southern voice. Sh*t tends to rub off on you I guess. >.>

Howdy. Welcome again 'n stuff.

KleinKiesling wrote:

Welcome

You have fine taste in anime, my good sir.

You can sit next to me

If I sit next to you, then we have to listen to some TTGL music. Cuz it’s on my iPod, lolol.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Lol whoopsie, is it racist or something? I didn’t think so considering the context in which I’ve heard the phrase used. I happen to be reading books written in a southern voice. Sh*t tends to rub off on you I guess. >.>

Howdy. Welcome again 'n stuff.[/quote]

Oh, it’s not, but in this day and age you can never be too careful, or you end up like Randy on South Park kissing Jesse Jackson you-know-where on national TV.

Oh good! For a second there… <.<

And awe, this person is new and already gets to sit at the popular table with outlander.

Careful, he might have rabies… we’ve just never bothered to make sure.