iPad/iPhone/iPod/iOS -- Post Questions, Comment, Problems Here

The show pages for Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Tamako Market are inaccessible as well from iOS Safari (leads to a blank page when trying to access from “Watch Anime Now” or trying to play an episode or clicking the “Watch” tab from the Info page).

This is the case for both my iPhone 4 (iOS 6.0.1) and iPad (3rd gen, iOS 6.0.1).

[quote=“stardf84” post=138166]The show pages for Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Tamako Market are inaccessible as well from iOS Safari (leads to a blank page when trying to access from “Watch Anime Now” or trying to play an episode or clicking the “Watch” tab from the Info page).

This is the case for both my iPhone 4 (iOS 6.0.1) and iPad (3rd gen, iOS 6.0.1).[/quote]

I’ve encountered the same issue.

iPhone 4S
iOS 6.1.2

Battle Girls: Time Paradox is now accessible on Safari, but the iOS file for episode 2 is still corrupt and can’t be watched.

It’s been a week and Battle Girls: Time Paradox - Episode 2 - Dubbed is still unable to be watched on through iOS.

Hey Dahrc, just letting you know we are still working on it. I will definitely let you know when the working vid is up!

Thanks for your patience,

-Mo-

Persona 4 - Episode 24 - Dubbed will not work in iOS and Phi Brain - Episode 3 - Dubbed is simply not available for iOS (like Episode 2 of Battle Girls).

Hey Dahrc,

We are currently generating new iOS files for the shows that you mentioned. When the files are remade, we will let you know of any updates.

Thanks again,

-Mo-

[quote=“moisme” post=138930]

Hey Dahrc,

We are currently generating new iOS files for the shows that you mentioned. When the files are remade, we will let you know of any updates.

Thanks again,

-Mo-[/quote]

But this is getting ridiculous. It’s been weeks since I reported Battle Girls episode 2 not working for iOS. Now we’re going into a week since Persona 4 episode 24 and Phi Brain episode 2 (dubbed) was reported not working for iOS either. In the past, you guys always had this problem fixed in a day or two, but this is really bad. I cannot access these shows on a computer right now and you guys are keeping me from following these shows. Btw, Phi Brain episode 3 (dubbed) also doesn’t work for iOS.

When I launch the app on my phone the app does not
Load correctly it just loads one
Anime and that is 11 eyes I don’t know why I try closing
It and opening it but nothing happens please help

[quote]If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.[/quote]

[quote=“rodri” post=139390]When I launch the app on my phone the app does not
Load correctly it just loads one
Anime and that is 11 eyes I don’t know why I try closing
It and opening it but nothing happens please help[/quote]

Hello Rodri,

This is a known issue that we are working to optimize.

The app is downloading/updating the catalog and sometimes hangs with only 11 Eyes displaying.
It may take a few minutes for the catalog to finish loading, depending upon the device & it’s data connection.

If you want, you can exit the app, kill it from running in the background and relaunch. You should see a message saying “Loading” and that data is being transferred in the status bar. Again, it may take a few seconds to a few minutes to download and display the shows catalog, depending upon the device & it’s data connection.

Thanks for your patience,

-Mo-

I have anime network app on my iPad 2. It seems to work great for a while then it doesn’t . Are you fixing it ?

Anime Network is currently hosted on Amazon servers, which have been having some issues lately. Unfortunately, when the servers experience issues it not only causes problems with the site but also with the app (as it streams from the same servers.) This may be causing the issues you are having.

Also, if you could review the first post in this thread amd post a little more information to help the admins out, it would be greatly appreciated. It may help them narrow down the specific problem you are experiencing. Thank you.

Before we can even begin to help you, we have to have more info from you.

[quote]If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.[/quote]

I have the IPhone 5 with IOS 6.1.3 and the Anime Network app installed. I am running on a 3G or 4G LTE as well as WiFi connection. When I launch the application, I get the following error: Error! We’re having trouble communicating with Anime Network servers right now. Please try again later! I have had this same error for the past two days.

When I click the ok, it just spams the error over and over again until I double click the home button and exit the program. The Shows tab just says loading… and a circle until it crashes to desktop. THe schedule page only displays a clear tab that says error. The shop button still works and my playlist is blank. The account page will not allow you to log in as it also crashes to desktop if you try.

I am able to log into the website using safari and play any show I click on as a work around.

Thank you for pointing out the issue Grd. We are aware of the issue and our developers are working on a solution. That is a good idea that you have for a work around by using the mobile browser to access the website.

Thanks,

-Mo-

:frowning: I have an ipod 4th generation, i just barely got the app and suscribed for one month. My ipod has iOS 6.1.3 and it told me it was having problems connecting after id suscribed and well i couldnt create an account and i dont know how to get the subscription onto my account

Device: iPhone 4S
Version: iOS 6.1.3
Connection: 3G & WiFi
Using: App

I’ve been having issues with the iOS app upon opening. (I’ve tried on 3G in various locations and three different WiFi networks) It Displays an error message (twice in a row): “Error! We’re having trouble communicating with Anime Network servers right now. Please try again later.” And of course when I try to log in, nothing happens.

I’m fairly sure the servers aren’t down, considering I’m using the website as I type.

I’ve only had the app for two days, but every attempt to use it has failed; I also noticed several similar complaints on the app’s reviews.

If there is anything I can do to remedy, any advice would be welcome.

I’ve gotten the same error message as well. However, I’m still able to access the episodes after clicking okay on the message. The error message started the other day after the CSS codes weren’t working.

Hey guys,

Thank you for posting about the iOS error messages. Our developers are working on a update as we speak. We will keep you updated as we receive new info. In the Meantime, you can still watch anime by going to http://www.theanimenetwork.com either from your computer or your mobile browser.

Thanks,

-Mo-