Late Introduction

Hey everyone. Looks like I registered here a few years ago but never made a proper introduction post. Better late than never, I guess. =p

I’m Lunathyrium (Lu for short), I’m 31 years old and I’ve been watching anime since the mid '90s. I got started with shows like Sailor Moon, Digimon Adventure, Ranma 1/2, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Slayers. These days I find myself spending more time reading manga than watching anime, just because I can never seem to keep up with all the shows that come out with every new season!

My favorite genres are mecha and supernatural. Favorite manga is Noragami, and my favorite video games include Okami, Journey, and Lunar Silver Star Story.

I’m looking forward to making lots of new buddies here and interacting with the community. :slight_smile:

Welcome to you! I too have trouble keeping up with watching anime. There are too many great shows and never enough time!

Please enjoy the site! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to TAN Lunathyrium. I hope to see you around the forums. :smile:

Yes it’s a challenge, believe me. Since it’s very easy to get carried away, the chances are pretty high you’ll likely take a few off the table mid-run to free up more time particularly if the anime doesn’t excite you.

1 Like

Hello! And Welcome!

Many thanks! Nice to meet you, Lady. And haha yeah, I feel like every time I manage to complete even one series, there’s five more that get released afterwards. Can’t win no matter what you do. lol =D

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Snowy! Great to meet you. And yes, it is quite challenging…not to mention frustrating because I never know what shows I should prioritize to watch.

Thanks a lot, miquelfire! Nice to meet you. :slight_smile: