Missing Online Shows

That’s an absolutely great list of upcoming Watch Online shows! I’m looking forward to a number of them (especially Revolutionary Girl Utena).

There are several shows listed on the schedule as already receiving episodes that aren’t listed at all on the Watch Online main page. Examples include AD Police, Burn Up Excess, and Steam Detectives. What’s happening with those?

There’s enough ongoing series being offered now so that it’s going to be tough keeping track of the episodes seen in each - are there plans to offer some sort of database interface that can keep track of episodes seen for a subscriber?

That’s certainly a good idea Crispy, I’ll ask our guys about that. We could maybe do a “greyed out” option where the shows youve watched have a grey overlay on them, like i said i’ll ask my guys and see what they can to in the future.

On the missing eps thing, akpoff should be able to answer this either tonight or tomorrow, so i’ll keep you updated on that. Thanks for the feedback!

I got info on these and these shows were not ready yet, as they were still in the production process. But they will be coming soon… stay tuned!

There’s a ton of new stuff being posted today though… Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, RahXephon the Movie, Cromartie High School, MazinKaiser, Megazone, Nanaka, Area 88 OVA and tons more are being posted today/this week: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=65&func=view&catid=3&id=5630

AD Police, Burn Up Excess and Steam Detectives now up also!

Episodes 1 - 4 of A.D. Police now show in the Schedule.

Thanks everybody for checking into things and getting the missing shows up. As far as I can tell, nothing is missing now. Impressive considering filling in all the older episodes in the missing shows meant you probably reached putting up 95-100 new episodes during the 3 day period!

Rai, thanks for looking into keeping track of episodes seen for a subscriber. I’m finding myself watching all 4 episodes in those series coming out 4 at a time, just because I know if I watch 2 or 3 I’ll forget at what point I stopped. I’ve got the blocks of time right now to watch 4 episodes, but in general I don’t. Greying out seen episodes sounds like it would be a nice solution.