Online Player, Subscriptions issues and Q&A thread

Hello this is what came up"About JW Player 4.4.198. And Adobe Flash player 10. I get the video to play but it won’t let me do full sceen Later all I got to be up early. tc.annienut09:huh:

sorry got called out of town – but my version is flash 10
latest version firefox browser
xp pro
3 gigs of ram
4850 1gig radion hd Ice Q
no script set to allow all on anime network

Are there any plans to add subtitles to shows like Cromartie High School where tons of things are written in Japanese? I just watched episode 15, which has the internet trolling scene, and I can’t know what the troll’s last message was without subtitles since it isn’t read out loud.

At this time some of the older content don’t have sign/text subtitles. It’s not really an issue Anime Network has spoken out on, though, it’s something they continue to listen to customer requests on.

The data might not be available in their masters for some of it, or it’s perhaps too time intensive to re-encode everything or they are hoping people who like the shows enough that want to see the full experience can consider buying the DVDs… these are my speculative thoughts on that though, as Anime Network, publicly, for one reason or another has no official statement on this issue.

i would like to cancel my premium account i dont have the funds on my card to cover it, so please stop it before it trys to charge me

thank you for your time

vrash wrote:

[quote]i would like to cancel my premium account i dont have the funds on my card to cover it, so please stop it before it trys to charge me

thank you for your time[/quote]

I would recommend you go to your account and ask them to stop your subscription. This is only a message board, and I wouldn’t imagine the mods have any of that info.
Slick

The admin is looking into it/taking care of it. This is something Anime Network is working on implementing in the near future with some interface system to handle the membership account.

thank you very much cause right now i couldn’t pay the over draft, i hate my bank and how they will let things get paid when the money is not in there for it, but once again thank you very much you guys are life savers

I seem to have a lot of trouble trying to watch Elfen Lied. Right now (2:xx AM Pacific) it won’t go past about 14 seconds into the intro. It just stops. I don’t think I ever have this problem during daytime. Whenever I tried to watch it in HD (during a time when it wasn’t stopping a few seconds in) the video would stop and the sound would keep going. I just started an episode of Cromartie High School and it’s 1:37 in with no problems. Here’s my computer specs:

Windows Vista Business 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
2GB RAM
ATI Radeon X1950Pro
3mbps DSL (more like 2.6) connected wirelessly

I can guess that since my connection speed borders on what is required for HD I would have problems. The microwave is the only thing that messes with my connection and I doubt that someone is always using it at exactly the same time that I try to watch something.